over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Correct timing of HGH injection when taking humalog pre work out

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hi bros. I've done a lot of research, but I can't seem to find a concrete answer on when is the best time to take my GH when taking humalog pre work out. My main goal is size. I've watched dr serrano's video and he says taking gh pre work out is the best time if going for muscle gains.

But isn't it also recommended to avoid carbs for an hour after a gh shot because gh hinder's the body's ability to uptake glucose? So taking gh and slin together and sipping on a intra work out shake would lead to insulin resistance would it not?

Any info on this subject?

I've seen people say 20min prior, 45min or so prior, same time...etc etc.

When I say prior, that means to the Log, not the workout.

If you want to build muscle best time is hgh post workout and before bed. You can eat sugars with hgh.
Take insuline pre workout.
If you are cutting take hgh on empty stomach and pre workout...

Last edited:
GH 60 mins preworkout
Humalog 10 mins preworkout

GH is active for 6 hours in the body, taking it postworkout doesn't make much sense. You can take it preworkout with insulin, maximizing IGF and nutrient transport, and the GH will still be active postworkout.

If you want to build muscle best time is hgh post workout and before bed. You can eat sugars with hgh.
Take insuline pre workout.
If you are cutting take hgh on empty stomach and pre workout...
Don't give advice in absolutes. Especially your broscience. Actually maybe just consider not giving advice.

Last edited:
GH 60 mins preworkout

GH is active for 6 hours in the body, taking it postworkout doesn't make much sense. You can take it preworkout with insulin, maximizing IGF and nutrient transport, and the GH will still be active postworkout.
This is sound advice. I've heard 4 hrs but does not change the sensibility you are laying out.

insulin preworkout? holy crap I couldn't imagine.... sometimes when I train my sugar drops so I go balls deep in my training.... I have done first thing in the morning and loaded up on carbs and trained a couple meals later.... its like I couldn't deplete my muscles in the gym... awesome... that's my experience though a lot of insulin is individual IMO

I've never tried insulin it scares me I'm extremely sensitive I have no insulin resistance .. but if I would try I would definently pick flex2019 or Knights brain before so

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

This is shadowpro protocol. asshole
For all you know Shadow Pro is just a writer for t nation...used to drum up hype when they knew they were losing their main draw.
If he's a real pro, he's 2nd or 3rd tier....if that. I'd go with smarter minds for advice...you know...like M.D.'s etc.

Gh and Slin causing a huge surge of IGF is where mass is maximized. So keep doing what some WRITER told you to do...
Sheep.

I appreciate all the input guys. And I know that you can take sugar with hgh BUT I am also health conscious. We avoid carb's after hgh, because gh interferes with the body's ability to uptake glucose. This will without a doubt enhance insulin resistance induced by gh. Insulin resistance is bad for health and the physique.

My issue with taking humalog and gh both pre work out is that I would have to have carbs after my gh shot. Will taking slin change anything in terms of the body using glucose more efficiently?

I appreciate all the input guys. And I know that you can take sugar with hgh BUT I am also health conscious. We avoid carb's after hgh, because gh interferes with the body's ability to uptake glucose. This will without a doubt enhance insulin resistance induced by gh. Insulin resistance is bad for health and the physique.

My issue with taking humalog and gh both pre work out is that I would have to have carbs after my gh shot. Will taking slin change anything in terms of the body using glucose more efficiently?

You said it yourself....you(personally)want to avoid carbs for 1hr after your GH shot. So take it 75 min pre....and take humalog 15min pre...and start sipping your intra. That will put your mind at ease but otherwise, you are going to have to put one in front of the other - ultimate health or mass.

You said it yourself....you(personally)want to avoid carbs for 1hr after your GH shot. So take it 75 min pre....and take humalog 15min pre...and start sipping your intra. That will put your mind at ease but otherwise, you are going to have to put one in front of the other - ultimate health or mass.

Solid advice. Thanks sir. I'll pin my gh 1 hour pre work out, humalog 15 mins and go from there :).

Solid advice. Thanks sir. I'll pin my gh 1 hour pre work out, humalog 15 mins and go from there :).
I think you're on the right track!

I completely agree with knight.

Personally, I would dose the GH about an hour before working out. I would then dose rapid slin (not log) more directly preworkout.

rapid slin will last longer than log and coincide with your GH serum levels much better. Both will be kicking in extremely hard post-workout and give you awesome recovery if you do something like that.

GH 60 mins preworkout

This ^^^^

future freak said sumthing very similar on the bodybuilding radio I station

Another thing...I wanted to ask -

Does growth hormone affect the release of insulin Or does it make the cells less sensitive to it? or both...?

I know in the past guys like Redbaron used to say that taking insulin at the same time with hgh would counter insulin resistance. But recently mike arnold told me that the opposite is true, he said exogenous insulin use actually enhances insulin resistance.

GH 60 mins preworkout

The Gh Sub-q or IM?.

Thanks Flex.

The Gh Sub-q or IM?.

Thanks Flex.
I go IM for morning and preworkout (faster action) and SQ for my bedtime dose (for longer/slower action at night).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131