Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle (Italian) > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Very disturbing

Testosterone is male hormone. not for females.

to me, this is no different than a guy taking Estrogen shots/ capsules to Grow Titties and get some curvy hips.

that girl couldn't even pass a drug test to play in the NFL. if they measured strictly by testosterone in blood and not for substance i'm sure she is more MALE than any natural male.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Mr Pickles

WTF????

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:09 AM
Registered Member

Pickles, take a look at this thread before it gets taken down. Joanna was over on GetBig yesterday to have a cat fight, with some bitch. She must have asked Ron to remove the thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=44027.75

And yes that is a pic of Joanna that appeared in the now deleted thread.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:01 AM
Mr Pickles

now thats what i call Mangina
Old 01-24-2006, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

It's called a hermaphrodite....www.hermanshermit.com/hermp.html
Some nasty shit...
Old 01-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

somebody made a really good point in that thread---

guys who are into the androgenous females aren't into them in spite of their male characteristics, they are into them because of their male characteristics.

it would be interesting to see what goes on inside the mind of someone who is sexually charged by these women, to see exactly what motivates them to choose virilized females for sexual gratification. i'm not talking about the guys who have sex with a hardcore female competitor just to do it once, but the ones who target these women for sex.

what would attract a man to a woman with male features? could it be latent homosexuality? compensation for a lack of their own masculinity?

Old 01-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Mr Pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
compensation for a lack of their own masculinity?

alot the weirdos that i saw at the arnold were the weirdo skinny stalker pervo types. ( i cant spell squirrely) ... and from what i've hear from females, those are the same types that are into the topic of discussion.... this is not a scientific study i'm citing, or proof, just an obeservation
Old 01-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Banned

I always try to stay away from the guys at bodybuilding shows that are not bodybuilders themselves. They are usually sick fruitcakes or have muscle fetishes.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

I'd do her

Not sure what that things is, but I have seen some softer pics of her with clothes on and thought she was attractive. Not what I am drawn to as I like them just a bit more soft. Ok, a lot more soft, but that's her perogative.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
- Ayn Rand
Old 01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo
Pickles, take a look at this thread before it gets taken down. Joanna was over on GetBig yesterday to have a cat fight, with some bitch. She must have asked Ron to remove the thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=44027.75

And yes that is a pic of Joanna that appeared in the now deleted thread.
That woman in the cat fight with her was Amanda Dundar.
Amanda posted a pic. of Joanna at the 2005 Nationals backstage and she was bulking up and looked rough.Amanda posted the pic and ask if anyone know who she was. Knowing she already knew the answer.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint
That woman in the cat fight with her was Amanda Dundar.
Amanda posted a pic. of Joanna at the 2005 Nationals backstage and she was bulking up and looked rough.Amanda posted the pic and ask if anyone know who she was. Knowing she already knew the answer.
No, it is another "professional" bb, Sara Dunlap.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

Round two . . . For you Mr. Pickles

http://www.amandapics.com/x.xxx?p=89.../index574.html

Boo
Old 01-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo

Boo
JESUS, I just opened up that page with like 3 teachers and 50students behind me in the school library LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 03:50 PM
jahras12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo

Boo

Great site, gotta save that one to favorites...I also opened that page along with the other one with joanna in my computing environments class, but luckily there are only 10 students along with me and the teacher in there...luckily no one saw, at least I think they didnt see.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:06 PM
FOUNDING Member

i seen a show on cable about her, road to the mrs o i dont mind a big body but a pretty face is a must