over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KAISER

Thor

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I was thinking of getting a vanity plate for my Harley and was wondering if you had any ideas?, so far I've only got these:
191 AAS
ANA VAR
ANA BOL
EQ TEST
SUS TAN
HGH IGF
DIANA B
HRD ASS
LUV ASS
BIG BOY
HOT TOY
and thats about it, can only have six digits, so any ideas? :D :p ;) Anyone else got any?

Last edited:
Hahaha... Some of those are pretty cool. I don't have any vanity plates anymore. My last one was "SLOWRIDE" that I had on an 11 second 86 Vette. I don't really pay much attention to them nowadays however. The "ANA VAR" was pretty cool actually.

COOL

Hahaha... Some of those are pretty cool. I don't have any vanity plates anymore. My last one was "SLOWRIDE" that I had on an 11 second 86 Vette. I don't really pay much attention to them nowadays however. The "ANA VAR" was pretty cool actually.

i thought maybe you'd like that, also thought maybe you'd have one on your chopper or Ferrari. Slowride was actually a great old tune by FOGHAT in the 70's, ya I know I am old.:(

ANA PLN

Slowride was actually a great old tune by FOGHAT in
the 70's, ya I know I am old.:(

That's where I got it from ;)

Dont do it!

You will be easily recognized anywhere you go. God forbid something happens, you get in a fight, you cut someone off and they want revenge etc. You want to be gone like a ghost. A vanity plate is inviting disaster, use your head. I could think of a a thousand reasons you shouldnt have one. It just makes you stick out...

You will be easily recognized anywhere you go. God forbid something happens, you get in a fight, you cut someone off and they want revenge etc. You want to be gone like a ghost. A vanity plate is inviting disaster, use your head. I could think of a a thousand reasons you shouldnt have one. It just makes you stick out...

my thoughts EXCATLY my home owners association wanted us to put a sticker in our car with a registration number on it so "they" could keep track of who is parking on the streets in the HOA. my lawyer laughed and called them ....I got a letter of exception. like I wanna drive around Vegas with a sticker that tells everyone where I live. No thanks I alwyas thought the same with custom plates. When I had my mustangs I know they stood out but now I like a low profile....

HEY BN

I am actually just kidding man, I agree with ya and would not put any of those on, the plate I originally wanted I saw on a chopper lately, it was FLIRT :D
BTW BN you ever gonna call me ? :cool:

I was thinking of getting a vanity plate for my Harley and was wondering if you had any ideas?, so far I've only got these:
191 AAS
ANA VAR
ANA BOL
EQ TEST
SUS TAN
HGH IGF
DIANA B
HRD ASS
LUV ASS
BIG BOY
HOT TOY
and thats about it, can only have six digits, so any ideas? :D :p ;) Anyone else got any?

awesome! Try
PN CUSHN

191 AAS
ANA VAR
ANA BOL
EQ TEST
SUS TAN
HGH IGF
DIANA B
HRD ASS
LUV ASS
BIG BOY
HOT TOY

If it is a rigid frame, I put HRD ASS.:D

I like the ANA VAR!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear