over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clean bulk

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
Hi, I want to know what you think about bulking clean being natural, is possible?
I was fat for a long time and I do not want to be fat again, I suffered a lot because of that. some tip or help? my idea is to climb clean but climb (gain mass)
I need to fill my body with mass, i can not get to cover my body muscle, when I am in the mass phase I look like full and strong but when low weight In the cutting season i look more skinny and i think i lost mass I also do not gain strength in the period of low calories.

Please tell us your stats and experience so we could be more helpful brother

Not knowing anything, I always did well just watching the scale and eating enough to gain about a pound to 1.5lbs a week. Anything more than I got way too soft.

Please tell us your stats and experience so we could be more helpful brother

look, I weigh 76 kg I'm 1.73 cm, my body will be 15% fat. I trained 3 years ago and my record marks are low 105kg for the bench, 200kg for the deadlift, 140kg for the squats. Right now I will be in 2500 cal because I do not want to be with so much fat, I see very little aesthetic if I start to gain Weight.
I have worked long with strength routines, but I can not progress quickly in strength, I try everything, but it is very difficult for me, my thin bones give the appearance that I am not full, with the clothes I am an ordinary person of the street, only hits something without a shirt. I am already training. I think it's not the problem, I use: 5x5, bill star, meadows programs, 531, now I'm testing with few repetitions and more intense (it's a PHIL HERNONS routine). I,m natty boy

Bulking clean, being natural or not, is the best way to go.

But if you want to grow, you should always be willing to carry a little more body fat.

A few pics of me, look my bones and my fat in abs
https://ibb.co/1zQ269F
https://ibb.co/mHtkr0n

You look good. Add protein. Add it in 50 g intervals and see how your stomach handles it. Add 50g and stay yore for 2 weeks. If Ok add another 50g. Keep other macros the same. the tendency is to put on lean mass while losing fat mass if you can up protein without changing carbs and fats. protein causes an oxidative burst which means it causes the body to burn more energy than other macronutrients. Plus it is anabolic. Try that. It will be a slower process naturally but you can put on some mass. Even if it is 5 lbs in a year that is a lot of muscle on a medium frame.

Your already lean, Dont fuck it up by getting fat.

Plenty of people would kill too be lean as they get older.

The way to clean bulk is too add Only more protein in huge amounts and train.

Overeat Protein in big amounts.

Carbs stay the same your currently eating.

Lets say you eat 150g of carbs per day. Just add more protein to this and workout. You will get a body recomposition.

This will slowly add Lean body mass without getting fat, you could actually get leaner also since your adding muscle and staying the same weight.

Im like this, I was fat before, Im Scared shitless of Carbs now.

When i train i just add More protein in Big amounts.

Lets say you eat 5 eggs + Oats in the morning. Focus on adding more protein only to this meal. Do not add more carbs. Add more protein.

Make this 10 whole eggs + The same amount of oats you currently eat in place of 5 eggs.

This will slowly add Muscle. But your not going to get fat.

You look good. Add protein. Add it in 50 g intervals and see how your stomach handles it. Add 50g and stay yore for 2 weeks. If Ok add another 50g. Keep other macros the same. the tendency is to put on lean mass while losing fat mass if you can up protein without changing carbs and fats. protein causes an oxidative burst which means it causes the body to burn more energy than other macronutrients. Plus it is anabolic. Try that. It will be a slower process naturally but you can put on some mass. Even if it is 5 lbs in a year that is a lot of muscle on a medium frame.

I'll do that, it's hard to eat so much protein but it's the rule, I think if I had eaten cleaner in my volume I would not have these problems and fears

Your already lean, Dont fuck it up by getting fat.

Plenty of people would kill too be lean as they get older.

The way to clean bulk is too add Only more protein in huge amounts and train.

Overeat Protein in big amounts.

Carbs stay the same your currently eating.

Lets say you eat 150g of carbs per day. Just add more protein to this and workout. You will get a body recomposition.

This will slowly add Lean body mass without getting fat, you could actually get leaner also since your adding muscle and staying the same weight.

Im like this, I was fat before, Im Scared shitless of Carbs now.

When i train i just add More protein in Big amounts.

Lets say you eat 5 eggs + Oats in the morning. Focus on adding more protein only to this meal. Do not add more carbs. Add more protein.

Make this 10 whole eggs + The same amount of oats you currently eat in place of 5 eggs.

This will slowly add Muscle. But your not going to get fat.

I deposit a lot of fat on the sides (waist) but good thanks you make me feel good. As they said, + Protein, I'll add some food and I'll do two days of cardio too

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear