YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easier time with the ladies since buffing up?

blaze918

Registered
Hey guys,
Just wondering what experience y'all have had with the ladies since buffing up?
Do you find more women approaching you, acting interested?
How does your dating life differ now that you're muscular?
Lol I know its a lot of questions, but its been on my mind lately.
:star-w:rs

Yes, Yes, Prettier women and more options in who I'd wanna date/persue.....cheers

Hey guys,
Just wondering what experience y'all have had with the ladies since buffing up?
Do you find more women approaching you, acting interested?
How does your dating life differ now that you're muscular?
Lol I know its a lot of questions, but its been on my mind lately.
:star-w:rs

I get bloated, hair grows everywhere, gone bald... the number is getting lower and lower :D

For us little guys this sport does not get us a ton of chicks. The more wieght I gain the stumpier I look and shorter as well lol. 75% of women want a guys body to be like a fit soccer players body. But I have met a lot of women who like the buffed up look. My girlfriend loves it when "I go get buff".

But my confidance has gone up since starting to work out and confidance wins ladies so it has probably helped me.

Well, I do find it easier to get women since getting into shape. thanks to my time in the gym I have the energy to keep up my persuit until I catch them. Prior to training after the first 40 yards, if the women I was interrested in had any kind of stamina she would really open up the gap and I would lose any chance I had at capturing her. Now, I can really chase them down. And, WOW, the strength gains really help in physically subduing them. Before IF I caught one and I didnt have my Chlorophorm they were easily able to over power me and escape. But now...Now they stand little chance of escaping my fierce muscular arms. Every once in a while though, If she's big enough, she'll still get away. But hey, even the cave men with theyre relatively advanced weaponry and superior numbers would fail once in a while when trying to tak down a Mastadon, so I don't feel too bad.

So, all in all, if it wasnt for the gym I'd still be a virgin. But, I WOULDNT be on the FBI's most wanted list so its good and bad.

Last edited:
BINGO!

For us little guys this sport does not get us a ton of chicks. The more wieght I gain the stumpier I look and shorter as well lol. 75% of women want a guys body to be like a fit soccer players body. But I have met a lot of women who like the buffed up look. My girlfriend loves it when "I go get buff".

But my confidance has gone up since starting to work out and confidance wins ladies so it has probably helped me.

LOL....the more buff you get the more gay men you'll attract! Women for the most part are not attracted to bodybuilders. There are exceptions but to go to the gym with that as your goal is a mistake.

When I really started messing with the sauce, and the bigger I got the more ex's I accumulated, so yes I did get more women, but quality is an other story.lol

All honesty, many will attract more women, or even male friends for that matter cause are sense of well being, and how we hold yourself with more confidence is much greater. This sport has changed my life, and my social life in ways I would have never though of. When you feel good about yourself, that attracts people, and not all in the sexual way, friends, co-workers, and even just small chatty encounters at a store you'll notice a difference. Much better than walking around with my head down and no spring in my step and a weeks worth of hair on my face!
I endorse this sport, and encourage people to live a healthy lifestyle..

Yes more women give you extra attention from my experience, but there not the type you bring home to your mother...

Yes more women give you extra attention from my experience, but there not the type you bring home to your mother...

THIS

im personly no monster atm 5'10, 235 pounds, bf%8-9, and women wise if i take my top off at a rave/dance event i spend the entire day/night rejecting women not because there not good looking (there usualy stunners and hot) but i reject them becoz the way they dress and talk
just one look at them and youd think youd probably be able to park a car inbetween her legs with the amount of times her roller doors been battered open

just saying attention you get is great, but those girls that generaly are that open and approach you that fast have generaly done it before to other guys

but ay if ya want a quick root theres no doubt muscles work

In L.A. it doesn't seem soo much, the young girls out here seem to dig skinny guys with tattoos much more than a guy with muscles. Many girls also dont like meatheads cause they had a bad experience with a self obsessed "fitness" ex boyfriend. Now when I have traveled to Texas, Nevada or Hawaii, it's a whole different story they will literally give you the "lets go fuck" until of course I open my mouth and fuck it up :D

hasn't really changed things much.I've never relied on my body to sell a woman on me though.but it def comes in handy in certain positions and etc :headbang:

Just like being really tall or having a handsome face, conditioned muscle will distinguish you from the other guys. It makes you stand out in a positive way, and is a way to get women to notice you.

IMO being lean is key...it doesn't really matter how big you are, being very lean is what will make you look impressive.

Just the other day, this cougar came up to me during my set and started rubbing her boodie all over my leg. I told her she'd have to wait till we got home;)MissQ is a dirty bird.

Being tall, handsome face, confidence, money, abs, social status will bring you more ass than being an bloated meathead.

I know some guys who got really, really large but their face and personality isnt there, still cant land chicks.

FUNNY THIS THREAD CAME UP

I am a fairly shy guy..and in the past mostly i been on test/deca and had that bloated look. I would go to clubs on the weekends...no real luck with women. Sometimes i would get the occasional cougar. Now Recently I been only on tren/masteron/prop/winny/aromasin. Water bloat is almost zero....and i am getting constant stares. Last night....at a club..i not only picked up the hottest girl in there...but she dragged me to the ladies room for some extra fun.lol. This has never happned to me...I am lucky if i take a girl home. I was getting props from the bartenders...bouncers...even other girls. TREN IS THE KEY...to looking good for women.

Just like being really tall or having a handsome face, conditioned muscle will distinguish you from the other guys. It makes you stand out in a positive way, and is a way to get women to notice you.

IMO being lean is key...it doesn't really matter how big you are, being very lean is what will make you look impressive.

This is right on.

It's your confidence !

When you are bigger, your confidence goes up... and that effects your body language, which shows you are more confidence

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear