over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vegas83 log (Aurum RX) , Primobolan 200mg

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
We'll see what the Pro says on our Primobolan.

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

The real deal at 200mg hey? What's the pip like?

Hey Guys! Thanks Viking for posting this. I will be starting in about a week. Can't wait, really. Should be a good run. Viking sent enough for about 6wks, so this is the plan:

Wk 1-6 Viking primo 600mg/wk
Wk 7-16 Pharmacom primo 600mg/wk
Wk 1-20 Watson Test Cyp 200mgs/wk or Pharmacom Test Base 30mg ed
Wk 1-20 nolva/adex Human Grade
Wk 1-20 Pharmacom proviron 25mg (this is a maybe, depending on the hairline)

Will be a nice little primo run. It's pretty much the only thing dosed high enough to see gains so I should be able to keep a pretty close eye as to how things are coming along. I also have a little eq and winstrol on hand, but i'll prob save that for another day.

As I told Viking, for the first 6wks on his primo, I'll be looking for an increase in libido, well being, vascularity, and prob some strength as well. I'll be in touch in a few.

Thanks all!

Hey Guys! Thanks Viking for posting this. I will be starting in about a week. Can't wait, really. Should be a good run. Viking sent enough for about 6wks, so this is the plan:

Wk 1-6 Viking primo 600mg/wk
Wk 7-16 Pharmacom primo 600mg/wk
Wk 1-20 Watson Test Cyp 200mgs/wk or Pharmacom Test Base 30mg ed
Wk 1-20 nolva/adex Human Grade
Wk 1-20 Pharmacom proviron 25mg (this is a maybe, depending on the hairline)

Will be a nice little primo run. It's pretty much the only thing dosed high enough to see gains so I should be able to keep a pretty close eye as to how things are coming along. I also have a little eq and winstrol on hand, but i'll prob save that for another day.

As I told Viking, for the first 6wks on his primo, I'll be looking for an increase in libido, well being, vascularity, and prob some strength as well. I'll be in touch in a few.

Thanks all!

How's its going for you?

Sorry to keep y'all waiting fellas. Without going into personal detail, over the past weeks I lost my job. Hit me like a ton of bricks and flipped my world upside down. Sorry for the terrible timing fellow members, and Viking. Apologies. I will be getting started, but this means a new gym membership and all. Flipped my whole world upside down :) but you know what this means.....more time for training and eating. So this will be a great one now that I can get started. Thanks for being flexible with me, y'all!

Vegas

Sorry to keep y'all waiting fellas. Without going into personal detail, over the past weeks I lost my job. Hit me like a ton of bricks and flipped my world upside down. Sorry for the terrible timing fellow members, and Viking. Apologies. I will be getting started, but this means a new gym membership and all. Flipped my whole world upside down :) but you know what this means.....more time for training and eating. So this will be a great one now that I can get started. Thanks for being flexible with me, y'all!

Vegas

Any good news man?

Ok bros,

I now after the dust has settled I can start this review. Wow, how is it possible to have such low PIP for a 200mg/ml primo product? I did have SOME PIP, waisnt painless like pimpman experienced, but it was very barable. I took 2ccs to the glute and 1cc to the delt. Game time!

Ok bros,

I now after the dust has settled I can start this review. Wow, how is it possible to have such low PIP for a 200mg/ml primo product? I did have SOME PIP, waisnt painless like pimpman experienced, but it was very barable. I took 2ccs to the glute and 1cc to the delt. Game time!

Welcome back :D

Ok bros,

Something new and interesting:confused:

yeah come on, Im watchin this thread bro.. wheres the review? Viking did their job now do yours

Viking did his part and sent the primo .its been a month ,you don't have anything to say about it ?

how can someone take free gear and then blow off the review?? I understand he lost his job but come on.. Takes two mins to post up review or a reply as to why no review..

The right thing to do would be play fwd the primo to someone else to review

how can someone take free gear and then blow off the review?? I understand he lost his job but come on.. Takes two mins to post up review or a reply as to why no review..

Bros, I check in last week! That was my first shots. How many updates do you want? Perhaps that would be helpful to know.

I did get some PIP but it wasn't bad. I switched to 1.5cc's in each site and it solved the problem for me. My sex drive is up, didn't expect that this early. My test does is always low so it must be whats in this bottle :) Nothing else to report other than the PIP and sex drive increase, its been a little over a week since I started.

Forhead is a little greasy during the day. No acne, really just more oil coming out than usual. This seams to happen EVERY time I use a DHT like drug, primo, proviron, and masteron. So i'm getting confident that what is in those vials is a DHT compount for sure. No notice in strength gains and don't expect them for a 2-3wks. Unless I get lucking like Pimpman.

Checking in. Things still going great. Sex drive and well being continue to persist, which is nice. Last primo run with Bayer didn't kick in this fast from what I remember, but then again I did start a little low dose wise, around 400mgs/wk back then. PIP is basically non-existant with 1.5mls per site. Strength is the same. Feeling a bit more pumped in the gym and staying full afterwords. Nothing drastic, but just a slight increase....this is exactly how primo worked on me before. By wk 6 I felt like I was pumped and full all day long. Looking forward to that again! Liking it so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131