YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RealDonkeykong (Aurum RX) Test mix 300/Tren A100 log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

RealDonkeykong will log for us :

Test mix 300/Tren A100.

Thanks!

log

Will be starting using Vikings test mix 300 2xweek and tren 100 eod then using some gear I have for end of cycle. Primed and about peaked while off although I was off for 4 weeks vs my normal 10... Although I gained no muscle and very little strength on last one I considered the gear i had to be underdosed at the very least.

i have heard many good things about Vikings Aurum line so Im sure I will blow up on this. Im at about 210 right now at 5'10. Current Pr S/B/D are 565/375/665 all fairly recent. Compete occasionally in Pl but looking to do more of a hypertrophy phase although centered around the powerlifts just higher reps and more volume

Started today with 1ml test and 1ml tren. Both went smoothly and feels fine. See how sore I am tomorrow. Hit legs today.

Squats-3x3-495 405x8
Olympic style squats-3x10 ( haven't done these in awhile felt light but was dying by end)
Stiff leg deads-2x6-8 315
Leg Press-4,5,6,7,8 plates side x10
leg ext-2x20
abs and hypers

Going to start a much more structured diet. Goal of being over 220 by end.

Im actually thinking I ll be more like 225 by end if this is good which I am sure it is. Did dynamic bench with some heavy tri/assistance work today:

Speed bench 10x2
Board Press-5x3 @ 350
Incline Bench -255 x4x15
Tri Ext (ez curl overhead)-45 each side-3x6-8
Was going to do light laterals and rear delts but gym closed lol. Got there bit late.

Diet... Going to be force feeding and trying to eat somewhat clean. I dont count anything just eat every 2-3 hours!!! Never over 3 hours and try to get a good amount of protein/cals each meal.

Example Today
Woke 7am - 2 chobani yogrut(snack)
9am(after few cups coffee) 5 sausage links 6 whole eggs two english muffins gatorade
11:15 two scopps whey banana peanut butter
1:30 Ground turkey and rice Gatorade
4:30 pasta italian sausage garlic cheese bread gatorade
7:30 Ground beef and rice(pre workout)
9:30 Turkey Rice Choc milk
And in about an hour ill have cottage cheese with peaches or a shake... Every week Ill eat a bit more. Fast metabolism. Drinking gallon of water. Along with gatorade throughout day. Taking no anti-E unless symptoms appear and for supplements just take Smack (pre wrokout by Supplementsyndicate) a multivitamin and a b complex, and cheap whey protein. May add weight gain in place of protein.

May compete in PL towards end of this. I will know soon as Ill need to register soon. This will be my last cycle of year. Usually do 1-2 year if even. Plan on clomiphene nolva and Mk 677 pct. Ive been 210 off and highest bw ever 218. I am higher in Bf than in my avatar but much larger and stronger. Mostly due to powelifting and lack of higher reps. Basically just been doing 3-5 rep maxes every week and little assitance work along with eating garbage. Plan on bulking up even more but more quality muscle and more volume/hypertrophy.

209.5 this am... Pulled Sumo-585x6
Farmer walk -200 each hand one lap and back(not very 30 yards far first time messing with them in forever)
Rows-315-3x6-8
Weighted chins-2x-8-10 w/ 30lb dumbell
Shrugs-405,365,315,275,225
Curls-115 5x5
SP machine curls-3x8-10
leg raise and situps-4x25
Liking the gear much less pain than last cycle lol..No "pip" or bad exp. so far so good. Diet is just been couple days and eating so much more. Though it has been so humid I am sweating all day. Trying to keep fluids high.

Thank you for the detailed log. Although only a week has passed,you start to feel a change?

Not really... it's a bit soon IMO but woke up with a hardon that wouldnt go away for a bit this morning lol...Im guessing by week2-3 some difference.... Its only my third time with tren in over ten years of occasional cycling. Never been a heavy user or long term user so shit works well when i use it......
Thank you for the detailed log. Although only a week has passed,you start to feel a change?
I plan on throwing a few pics up when I can or atleast a video towrads end. plan on pulling over 700 deadlift by the end...

Not really... it's a bit soon IMO but woke up with a hardon that wouldnt go away for a bit this morning lol...Im guessing by week2-3 some difference.... Its only my third time with tren in over ten years of occasional cycling. Never been a heavy user or long term user so shit works well when i use it......
I plan on throwing a few pics up when I can or atleast a video towrads end. plan on pulling over 700 deadlift by the end...

I'm definitely looking forward to see this pics/video.

I remember the Aurum rx tren a when I ran it .300mg/week and that stuff was strong ! By my second shot I knew that tren was real good .

missed logging couple workouts but up two lbs(212 this am). Probably from inc in cals and training intensity increased. Pumps last couple workout were great and feeling like of to good start so far.

PR set!!! Feeling strong during dead warmups and had some eca in me with a coffee lol... Was feeling invincible till I had 7 plates on there and started thinking"maybe I should just do a 5rm ect ect". Said fk it and pulled it. Was very happy. I got video. I may put up at some point as my face is blocked out. I look skinny as fk though lol you can see my calves. Speaking of maybe I can bring them up on this. 4 weeks on Aurum RX Test and tren cant wait then I will switch to another for final and see if I can tell which is better. I am grateful for this log opp. Hell maybe the tren helped me already lol. Possible.I will say I believe its strong as I felt this awful tren cough type feeling after inject. And I am already feeling sex drive inc. I believe I was in low T range after using some low quality(IMO) test with super low dose. Don't know why I did it in the first place as I really do believe below 500/wk is not worth it unless you need trt and I never have.

Glad to see some more positive reviews on Vikings products. I used the aurum tren as well and was quite pleased. Will be watching, keep it up bro congrats on the pr.

Glad to see some more positive reviews on Vikings products. I used the aurum tren as well and was quite pleased. Will be watching, keep it up bro congrats on the pr.

I love the test blen with eth/cyp and prop seems really cool as last REAL cycle I used prop first time ever and pretty much kept size gains as I was near same bw when off but maybe a bit less freaky looking and a bit higher in body fat.

I can tell this is going to be a real cycle with good quality gear. Going to take a befor pic then one at week 4 end then week 10 after using some other gear. I may run Aurum with the other though i kinda dont wanna take away from knowing which is better? Maybe Ill run Aurum tren from viking and add in others test. IDK so fas just Aurum from Viking and feeling great. Last gear ran wasn't a cycle just one brand test run way to low and think I actually would of done better with my natty test levels as I have felt depressed and no energy. AAlready I am feeling better!!!

Good workout today considering I rolled out of bed ate bagels and eggs and flew to gym with NO PREWORKOUT usually use Smack by supplement syndicate as i get discount with dk10 10 % off super cheap dmaa and Im flying!!! But when I go "on" I keep stims low. So no energy but after warming up beast mode kicked in.

Singles with 335 5x1
225 plus orange bands in rack set at chest level for 5x2
Inc Dumbells 120 2x8-10
Weighted dips 70 3x5
laterals and rd flyes 3x1o

super pumped and did good considering my shoulders were killing me from lifting no water in system ect ect... Normally I eat several meals and have ton of fluids plus stims...mornings are rough but thigs seem to be getting better

Was just on this forum and it only showed like 5 logs lol...Strange came back and they were all here...

Here is a before pic at about 210... No pump actually just trained legs today... Took some pics but came out horrible blurry...

30wnzq0.jpg

As you can see I am not as defined as my Avatar but about 10-15 lbs heavier and much stronger. So Im bulking up but I expect to look leaner as it usually happens with tren for me in the two times Ive used it i got rock hard.... Getting that feeling today was great workout but lower back need a little rest from the 675 dead and 550 box squats ...After that it was sore better today than I went up to 505 x3 squats missed depth on last but first two buried...then did olympic style 3x10 315 stiff leg dead same weight leg presses with one leg for first time in my life and was super hard on my right leg... leg curls... skipped abs and calvres saving for tomorrow

So far so good. Injects seem painless and feel like things are beginning to work already...Did speed bench today with some heavy delt and tri work the some extra stuff at end

Speed Bench-10x2 with 195(I really believe in going very light on these 50-60% give or take)
Military press-worked up to 210x3(havent been doing these as regular as I should bench was up to 370 at 205 when I was doing 5x5 with 210)
Behind Neck Press-135 x10 with holds in lockout(seems to hit traps and upper back abit)
Close grip floor press-225 3x8( had no spot)
over head ext with ez curl bar 35splus bar 3x 10
seated preachers
calves abs...

Probably deadlifting Sunday this week to rest lower back as its a but sore prob from max dead then heavy squats ect ect... So ill check BW sunday and look forward to a heavy bench Monday...Normally Ill be deadlifting Sat bench Sunday... Partial tear awhile back when bench was at about 370 or more. Ever since Ive been taking things easy but have recently started going heavier again. Think I havent been past 335 since tear but no warning signs and I do more strctching warmups and pec flyes which IMO many powerlifters don't do but should. light with high reps. gets that tendon that connects to delt which is where I tore pec. Very minor tear but watched a clip of donnie thompson doing iron cross(as he calls them) basically pulling a sled with arms extended as if you were in bottom position of a flyes or pec flye. So since I have no sled available I do pec flyes on machine with arms slightly bent and use it more of a stretching exercise

Last edited:
pissed off I cant lift till Sunday...MAY dead tomorrow but kinda feel Ill be stronger sunday anyways.. Feeling and looking fuller already...Ill try to post a pic at 4 weeks at end of Aurumn product run

Careful with the lower back man you injure that and your toast. Looks Like your making solid gains , glad to see the positive feedback. Sometimes what I'll do is just mix gear from 2 labs, like now I'm doing 400 solberg tren e and 200 solberg test e alongside 300 of another lab tren a and 400 cyp that I had left from my last show. Me personally I've been at this a while and can tell the dif between say 700 and 400 tren so I know what's what even when mixing.

2cnjhox.jpg

stronger every day bros lol... back feels fine now but taking an extra day and wont pull that heavy till october meet...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws