over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide stack purely for fat loss

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
What's some opinions on the best peptide stack to run for a 2-3 months to assist with leaning out?

In other words, what's the hands down best peptide option for fat loss assistance?

I can realistically only administer 2x a day too. Early am and pw in evening.

Last edited:
For me personally cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 both at 100mcg three times daily.I know middle pin is rough,I put pin in 20 oz coffee cup with lid filled with ice.

Frag (176-191) is suppose to be excellent. From my research I would 100% say CJC-DAC at 2-5mg per week. That could be dosed twice weekly if needed.

Hey Elvia, do you think that using DAC for short periods of time at your proposed dose is still effective for fat loss? Say for four weeks at 4mg a week? I know peptides need to be used for awhile before effect can be seen. I was thinking about doing 4mg a week for 4 weeks with Injectable L-Carnitine for my last 4 weeks before summer haha. In your experience is it worth it to spend the money on the DAC for such a short period?

cjc without dac and ghrp at 100mcg 6-8x a day with clen.

Next level to is add frag at 300mcg-500mcg post-workout, pre-cardio.

Then DES pre-workout

Lr3 post-workout.

That's how I have always approach it and it works wonders.

Hey Elvia, do you think that using DAC for short periods of time at your proposed dose is still effective for fat loss? Say for four weeks at 4mg a week? I know peptides need to be used for awhile before effect can be seen. I was thinking about doing 4mg a week for 4 weeks with Injectable L-Carnitine for my last 4 weeks before summer haha. In your experience is it worth it to spend the money on the DAC for such a short period?

Obviously the longer you diet the more fat loss you can achieve. I always say people shouldn't expect results in a short time (obviously). But being blunt the results I observed with Bane were super fast. I could see the difference in his appearance in 2 days. I saw big changes in a few weeks so I would say it is possible. I imagine if it were used for 4 weeks with a strict diet amazing results could be made. It all depends upon the research subjects response, diet etc. Let me know what you decide to do and how you find it.

Last edited:
What are your opinion on LR3 for fat loss as compare to CJC1295 DAC, GHRPs or HGH?

I've allot of Lr3 left.

What are your opinion on LR3 for fat loss as compare to CJC1295 DAC, GHRPs or HGH?

I've allot of Lr3 left.

LR3 would be great for fatloss. I would use that solo (not with cjcdac or gh)... obviously if you have any clen, t3, eca etc then you could add them in. I have limited experience with lr3 so can't fully comment from my own research. But from what I observed on Bane it is great for fatloss... anything that raises igf-1 should be. But the results from the cjc-dac were superior in every way during my research.

I would be highly interested in your lr3 results if you used that solo for longer durations as you will have a better understanding than myself. From other researchers I have heard it is an excellent fatloss tool amongst other things.

Comparing everything else is hard due to branding... don't want to start going into branding for obvious reasons. GH is incredible for fatloss but some brands add so much water it is hard to see the results to begin with. But due to the high serum and igf-1 from gh excellent results are to be had. Many factors come into play though which I am sure your well aware of. I think the ghrp's (2 and 6 for example) are excellent for fatloss if you keep up with the 4 daily injections in your research. Otherwise they are nowhere as effective due to the short peak times... so one must be organized and disciplined to get the full benefits.

CJC-DAC to me is the best peptide I have researched and the fatloss is incredible. The overall mental feel and physical appearance for Bane is best using this. Moreover it is the most convenient to use too as I only ever do 2 injs per week. I may try more in the future but for now I am happy to stay with 2 per week.

In conclusion you can't go wrong with any of the things you listed... they will all give you results if everything else is in place. Let me know how the lr3 goes in your research

Last edited:
I hear this stuff degrades quick (frag 176-191) and you have to use the bottle in 2-3 days.
is that accurate info? Is there something we can mix it with that will extend life to a week?

Thanks for the info Elvia I will definitely post my results if I am able to afford more peptides. Currently running Ipam/Mod 3x and 10iu of slin 4 times a week in addition to pct drugs and have retained all of my gains from my cycle and gained a minimal amount of fat; which I want to get rid of asap haha.

This is what im going to try...

CJC with DAC 250mcg everyday on waking with 250mcg GHRP2 followed by 50mcg Lr3.

Ghrp2 pre workout (15mins?)
HGH Frag 300mg PWO pre cardio. (IM or SubQ)

Ipamorelin 250mcg Pre Bed.

I hear this stuff degrades quick (frag 176-191) and you have to use the bottle in 2-3 days.
is that accurate info? Is there something we can mix it with that will extend life to a week?

incorrect

unless you plan on not eating post workout for quite some time, taking frag at that time is a complete waste of valuable research material

unless you plan on not eating post workout for quite some time, taking frag at that time is a complete waste of valuable research material

Could you elaborate on your dosing and duration in past runs? I have searched quite a bit and so far have been unable to find where you've talked about this, but I've seen references to your experience with frag. I'm speaking purely for fat loss.

TIA.

incorrect

well that's good to know.
I just ordered 13 5mg bottles from Osta-Gain.
Best deal I found searching around. I plan to read up on datbtrue's forum once I get accepted. Right now I'm thinking wake up, and inject 500mcg, shower, hit the gym, leave do cardio, then eat. At night before bed inject another 500mcg. Not set in stone yet as I need to read up more, but this is what I'm thinking. Currently running cjc 1295 no dac, ghrp-2, and igf-1 LR3, Hup-a, and green tea extract.

Last edited:
female subjects work up to usually 500 and males 1000 multiple times per day if possible. usually should only be done a couple times a week due to the fasting that frag requires to be effective

p.m. pre sleep- administer, as far away from last meal as possible
no food, no aminos/glutamine etc, nothing but h2o, diet pop, crystal light etc
a.m. administer frag again
cardio
fast for multiple hours
administer frag again
if possible cardio a second time
continue to fast
eat only when necessary

if the fasting isnt possible at all for the subject, dont use frag
if it cannot be done as long, then adjust to subject's needs

subjects do well with pm, then am administration, cardio, and then pushing the fast as long as possible.
when you do break the fast, it is best to keep insulin as quite as possible so carbless is the way to go. low fat is also good, so protein and vege is best throughout the day

combine this with a combo of ghrp's and cjc's and your subject is on the way

female subjects work up to usually 500 and males 1000 multiple times per day if possible. usually should only be done a couple times a week due to the fasting that frag requires to be effective

cardio
fast for multiple hours
administer frag again
continue to fast
eat only when necessary

subjects do well with pm, then am administration, cardio, and then pushing the fast as long as possible.
when you do break the fast, it is best to keep insulin as quite as possible so carbless is the way to go. low fat is also good, so protein and vege is best throughout the day

Very helpful. Thanks for the post. I routinely intermittently fast, so this will be something I use down the line. Thanks again.

cardio
fast for multiple hours
administer frag again
continue to fast
eat only when necessary

Great post. I can only do 2x a day due to work. I could fast pretty easy. So you think frag is the best choice to help speed up that last bit of lower ab fat?

I believe diet and activity are the key, but the peptides are a useful tool to help your subject be ready for the next experiment

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131