over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concentration of NaCl for recon. LR3 IGF-1

taeyeub

Newbies
Hi guys! I want to know what concentration should it be to reconstitute IGF-1. Would 0.9% of NaCl be okay for this? thanks

.6% acetic acid is exactly what you want to reconstitute IGF-1. You can reconstitute it in .9% NaCl and it will be just fine but it last a long time in the .6% acetic acid solution. Per Gropep it will last 1 year at room temperature in .6% acetic acid. I've never found anything official that says how long it will last in .9% NaCl so I just stick with the .6% acetic acid mixture.

well at .9 id just be worred about tissue necrosis, id use A LOT of BW to dilute it as much as possible

well at .9 id just be worred about tissue necrosis, id use A LOT of BW to dilute it as much as possible

The .9% solution he listed is NaCl not acetic acid. .9% NaCl (sodium chloride) water is made for injection. He could use the NaCl water to dilute the .6% acetic acid mixture if he likes. I've injected .6% acetic acid and if done subQ it can cause some inflammation but I've had no problems when I do it intramuscularly.

thanks guys! but I can not find website sells sterile acetic acid with proper concentration(0.6%) but 0.9% NaCl. Can anyone help me find acetic acids over the internet please? It's very difficult to do for a guy who does not speak English as his first language. Thank you again :)

thanks guys! but I can not find website sells sterile acetic acid with proper concentration(0.6%) but 0.9% NaCl. Can anyone help me find acetic acids over the internet please? It's very difficult to do for a guy who does not speak English as his first language. Thank you again :)

You can make it yourself by buying white vinegar at the grocery store and then mixing it with the 0.9% NaCl. You will mix it in a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 7 parts sterile water. So on a 1ml insulin syringe you will draw in 10 units of vinegar and then 70 units of sterile water.

You can make it yourself by buying white vinegar at the grocery store and then mixing it with the 0.9% NaCl. You will mix it in a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 7 parts sterile water. So on a 1ml insulin syringe you will draw in 10 units of vinegar and then 70 units of sterile water.

thanks for kind advice mojo, I can not find whatman filter in my country. So, is it okay to mix vinegar to sterile water without filter? thank you..

**broken link removed**

thanks for kind advice mojo, I can not find whatman filter in my country. So, is it okay to mix vinegar to sterile water without filter? thank you..

I personally would do it without a filter if I had too. You shouldn't have to worry about bacteria in the vinegar since the acetic acid prevents it from growing. Now there is always a chance of other impurities being in the vinegar but I would be willing to take those odds. I guess it comes down to your personal risk tolorance.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear