over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP...Bostin Loyd...more rants....

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im kinda getting pissed ..... im bored and get on facebook, and i see Dave Pulcinella has commented on a Bostin Loyd status. so i go over and check it out, purely out of curiousity and here Bostin is telling Dave that he didnt get his pro card bc his hams were soft bc he didnt use DNP!!! WTF.......

So i read further back through the comments and then into the status and he says DNP is amazing and ill be having all my clients on it ......

Im all for hormones and the drugs this game takes but this kind of enrages me, he coachs into level amatuers, mostly young guys under 25, from what ive seen. Most doing their first show......Theres no reason these guys should be on DNP....Do they even know what it is or does? does he?

Its a posion.....It was discovered purely by accident, by sick plant workers who were sick and dying from breathing the dust in.....its a metabolic toxins, prevents mitochondria from producing ATP...

Yeah im ranting.... yeah he gets off on people making these threads... Its these typs of things that piss me off bc i see kids running through the gyms and where they use to be asking about nutrition and training.... now they are asking soley about drugs and whatever else.....

People like this kid give us all a bad name....do most of us use? Yes....do most of us keep it to ourselves or our inner circle ? yeah....Most os us arent recommending 17 year old kids to jump on grams of shit....But the ones who are saying these thing make everyone else look like clowns

Kid is going to get busted for something before long anyways. Then he'll probably snitch on a few people and fade away.

Kid is going to get busted for something before long anyways. Then he'll probably snitch on a few people and fade away.

I have had the same thoughts many times about him, he's so publicly open about drugs, drugs and more drugs. Guys like him don't realize they are baiting LE.
All its gonna take is some dumb fucking kid listening to the advice 'publicly' given on FB about drugs and what to take so on and so forth and that same kid gets sick or dies and there's all the proof on cyberspace that Bostin had his little dickskinners involved and the Feds will be on his ass.
He thinks its cool to pump up his 15 minutes of fame, but he'll end up being someones bitch in the joint.

I have had the same thoughts many times about him, he's so publicly open about drugs, drugs and more drugs. Guys like him don't realize they are baiting LE.
All its gonna take is some dumb fucking kid listening to the advice 'publicly' given on FB about drugs and what to take so on and so forth and that same kid gets sick or dies and there's all the proof on cyberspace that Bostin had his little dickskinners involved and the Feds will be on his ass.
He thinks its cool to pump up his 15 minutes of fame, but he'll end up being someones bitch in the joint.

Didnt this indirectly happen to Palumbo years ago, busted for selling gh bc someone snitched on him. Im sure this kid is selling to some of these other kids who have no clue how to get their hands on stuff

Who's Bostin Lloyd?

I think he's a new heel wrestler on WWE, he sure knows how to get people riled up. Think he is of the camp that no publicity is bad publicity.

I think Bostin is smart, I think he purposely is "outrageous" and calls out well known bodybuilders to simply generate publicity, its not the best way to do things, but it has worked, he's just a kid in this sport and yet gets talked about (hated / liked) than some really intelligent pros. He has turned that exposure into now a business with personal training and his 3cc SEO haha. To be honest guys that i know converse with him in real life say hes actually a down to earth lad BUT this is an online persona he plays and well as they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I agree with your Jeremy in the fact that 100% 17 year old kids should not be even thinking about taking AAS, but this unfortunately is how it is now a days, in the UK were we don't have laws again AAS i can HONESTLY say that a large majority of the young lads and girls are invested in this i need hormones to achieve anything mentality.

I know girls who dont diet, 19yr old girls, who do NOT diet yet use clen, t3 and ephedrine as crutch to make up for it. I know guys who don't even look like they lift using 1g and above of AAS, people don't even hide it down here. We are amongst a generation where the ethos is don't work hard just do whatever you can to get from A to B the fastest regardless.

I have actually talked to guys and girls, told them look if you lower your dose and focused more on a proper diet and a better routine you WILL make better results, to actually be told "fuck that, cant be bothered doing all that".

Bostin is telling a lot of people what they WANT to hear....unfortunately.

Team 3 CC's!:rolleyes:

I hope when i use his seo my arms get infected like his!

**broken link removed**

idiot...sad thing is...young kids will follow him

sadly he will likely sell a lot of his SEO

DNP is probably a better and safer fat loss drug than Clen at the correct reasonable dosages. I don't understand why people always go off on a huge rant about how dangerous it is, yata yata, it's poison, yata yata, you'll die.

Yes, if your ass is dumb enough to use 600mg+ of DNP and fail to ingest enough water and electrolytes, you can die. However, safe, responsible use of DNP is incredible and effective.

200mg for 1 month plus sheds fat better than any other fat burner and you don't have to deal with the extreme lethargy, fatigue, weakness that you get with 400mg+ daily. The stuff also increases insulin sensitivity.

This whole worry about cataracts is unwarranted (< 99% of users) and like conciliator mentioned numerous times back in the day, DNP was prescribed back in the 1920's until idiots overdosed and people died.

If you're using DNP as a crutch, than yeah, shame on you, but idiots can use clen/t3 as a crutch too. Calling out DNP as ridiculous as you inject HGH and consume a bunch of t3/clen however is just hilarious.

Bostin doesn't know what he's talking about.

NO DNP. I've used it, felt like I was going to die. Stay away.

DNP is probably a better and safer fat loss drug than Clen at the correct reasonable dosages. I don't understand why people always go off on a huge rant about how dangerous it is, yata yata, it's poison, yata yata, you'll die.

Yes, if your ass is dumb enough to use 600mg+ of DNP and fail to ingest enough water and electrolytes, you can die. However, safe, responsible use of DNP is incredible and effective.

200mg for 1 month plus sheds fat better than any other fat burner and you don't have to deal with the extreme lethargy, fatigue, weakness that you get with 400mg+ daily. The stuff also increases insulin sensitivity.

This whole worry about cataracts is unwarranted (< 99% of users) and like conciliator mentioned numerous times back in the day, DNP was prescribed back in the 1920's until idiots overdosed and people died.

If you're using DNP as a crutch, than yeah, shame on you, but idiots can use clen/t3 as a crutch too. Calling out DNP as ridiculous as you inject HGH and consume a bunch of t3/clen however is just hilarious.

T3 and Clen are both human medications. DNP was developed as an explosive.

T3 and Clen are both human medications. DNP was developed as an explosive.

Did you not read where I said DNP was used for human use and prescribed back in the 1920's or do you have selective reading? A bunch of chemicals are used for human use and are used in the manufacturing of plastics, solvents, etc.

DNP can no longer be prescribed for human use however because of people who abuse drugs. The overdose amount of DNP is much smaller than something like ibuprofen, which makes all the difference in a world where people have zero accountability of their own actions and lawsuits trump everything.

If you felt like you were going to die, you obviously used the stuff incorrectly and foolishly. You took too much and because of your negative experience, are biased. If you had done a dnp cycle correctly, you'd just consider it another useful tool in your arsenal.

Bostin doesn't know what he's talking about.

NO DNP. I've used it, felt like I was going to die. Stay away.

DNP can work well for some that use it appropriately. It's not the deathstroke that some of guys make it out to be.

I think the board agreed a couple years ago to not have discussions about him. Kinda like gh15. He has no place here.

Between this, his comments about suggesting cycles for 16yr old's and his sales of his own home made seo seems like a giant train wreck waiting to happen. Just wondering how many he's going to wind up taking down with him.

Did you not read where I said DNP was used for human use and prescribed back in the 1920's or do you have selective reading? A bunch of chemicals are used for human use and are used in the manufacturing of plastics, solvents, etc.

DNP can no longer be prescribed for human use however because of people who abuse drugs. The overdose amount of DNP is much smaller than something like ibuprofen, which makes all the difference in a world where people have zero accountability of their own actions and lawsuits trump everything.

If you felt like you were going to die, you obviously used the stuff incorrectly and foolishly. You took too much and because of your negative experience, are biased. If you had done a dnp cycle correctly, you'd just consider it another useful tool in your arsenal.

DNP wasn't pulled because of deaths. It was pulled because of the incidents of cataracts.

He goes to my gym...

He uses piss poor weight and piss poor intensity for being somebody that's run "13 grams".

Not even trying to be a jerk here, nor biased. Just stating facts...

Also, I personally know guys that are 80% of his size...at least I think...(6'0 240lbs 10% bf) running only 750test/week that have trained under 2 years.

In other words, his genetics/diet/training or a combo of the 3(most likely just #1) absolutely sucks. He was not cut out to be a bodybuilder. People who are cut out to be bodybuilders would have had enormously larger genetic responses to all that ridiculous amount of gear use he has done. I mean, if you run 500-750 test a week and are at 230pounds with abs in 8 months of training, you know you were meant to be a bodybuilder....

But I am glad he is doing what he loves, and I guess he will try to make the best of it...

PS, everybody uses DNP so stop acting like he's doing something crazy.

Last edited:
He goes to my gym...

He uses piss poor weight and piss poor intensity for being somebody that's run "13 grams".

Not even trying to be a jerk here, nor biased. Just stating facts...

Also, I personally know guys that are 80% of his size...at least I think...(6'0 240lbs 10% bf) running only 750test/week that have trained under 2 years.

In other words, his genetics/diet/training or a combo of the 3(most likely just #1) absolutely sucks. He was not cut out to be a bodybuilder. People who are cut out to be bodybuilders would have had enormously larger genetic responses to all that ridiculous amount of gear use he has done. I mean, if you run 500-750 test a week and are at 230pounds with abs in 8 months of training, you know you were meant to be a bodybuilder....

But I am glad he is doing what he loves, and I guess he will try to make the best of it...

PS, everybody uses DNP so stop acting like he's doing something crazy.

PS no everyone is not using DNP!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner