over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is hacking normal???

boxxer

Newbies
I'm 40yr old been divorced for 1 year from a 18 year marriage.. I was seeing a woman who had me hacked my emails, Facebook, any online profiles.. I think shes nutz!!! I'm not doing anything wrong but it's amazing the trust issues some females have... Is this normal now days???

I'm 40yr old been divorced for 1 year from a 18 year marriage.. I was seeing a woman who had me hacked my emails, Facebook, any online profiles.. I think shes nutz!!! I'm not doing anything wrong but it's amazing the trust issues some females have... Is this normal now days???

You didn't know women can be nuts?

I think it's way more prominent these days, but deff is not normal or the norm. Did you give her your passwords? Were they all the same passwords? Did you leave your accounts open and she just changed or checked your passwords?

I know some women are nutz but wasn't sure if this stuff is normal now days.. I didn't give her any passwords or anything,, she paid someone $$ to hack me.. I change my passwords once in awhile.. It's messed up tho!!

No that's not normal at all! Run for the woods!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesus i could see maybe if you left your email open her looking, but her paying someone to hack it. That's just nuts. Bye bye to her

It suprised me when I found out.. We weren't living together or anything too serous, just commited dating.. I seems like I meet a lot of women with security issues.. I guess after being with someone for so long I just trust until I have a reason not too.. I've learned trust is a big part of a relationship.. I guess the dating world changed and I didn't.. I'm learning something new everyday since my divorce...

If she paid someone to hack you then she knows of the underground internet aka "the onion" through TOR. She also has access to real people that are willing to kill you for bitcoins. I would break up with her as soon as possible.

run as far away as you can. it will not stop there. that is actually insane. not a lawyer but couldn't you have her arrested for this?

Where not together anymore, I know women are noisy but this was a new level.. The sad part is she was beautiful had a great body, great personality, it would've been a great match for me if she wasn't nutz...

I bet she asked you " whos the other girl" after you broke up with her.

How old is she?

She's 43yr old,, I'm 40.. I'm too old and don't have time to do the cheating games.. I've got old school values, I like being committed to one person.. She even read a FB message a woman was asking if I was single n she read that I told her "I was taken n happy, if my situation ever changed I'd let her know".. The crazy girlfriend used that against me.. It got really old being accused of stuff I wasn't doing.. I had a feeling she wanted out of the relationship but didn't have a reason.. I finally had enough after trying too long to make it work..

I had a girl do the same to me. She stalked me ON THIS SITE for years.

Always accusing me of cheating, stealing my phone, she put a keystroke logger on my computer, ect.

I thought it was just her being young (25) but now I think she has a disorder. I had to just cut her out of my life.

She's 43yr old,, I'm 40.. I'm too old and don't have time to do the cheating games.. I've got old school values, I like being committed to one person.. She even read a FB message a woman was asking if I was single n she read that I told her "I was taken n happy, if my situation ever changed I'd let her know".. The crazy girlfriend used that against me.. It got really old being accused of stuff I wasn't doing.. I had a feeling she wanted out of the relationship but didn't have a reason.. I finally had enough after trying too long to make it work..

you know what really sucks? because for a nice guy like you seem to be, it was some asshole in her past that completely ruined her and fucked her up so bad she resorts to this.

i dated a girl a few years ago, who just because her father cheated on her mother, she thought she had every right to be able to go through my phone or my emails, whatever she wanted. but then i came to realize, her mother was bat shit crazy to begin with so i really could not blame the guy.

There was other issues also, she has controlling n commitment issues, some anger issues also.. She started seeing the stuff about herself because I was talking to her n trying to find out what was going on... She never let a guy get too close to her, I tried to work it out but it was rough.. Sad thing is I care a lot about her but can't put myself or my daughter thru anymore... I don't understand some people

Just punch her in the face and she'll love you again. :banghead:

That was a joke but you get my drift... Maybe she's one of the reverse psychology chicks who only trust you if you treat them like crap. But when you treat them like a human being it must be because you're hiding something.... There's no understanding it.

Run dude..
I had same issue. I was just hanging with this chick, we agreed not to date, but just mess around. She wanted to get back with her ex. I said cool. She introduced me to a girl she knew and we started dating.. Immediately she flipped shit and said she changed her mind and wanted to be with me.. After she hooked me up with her friend!!

Chick hacked my accounts. Broke into my house when I wasn't there, called me when she was in my house and stole cloths from the new chick I was with.

Run..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity