YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle69 log (solberg labs) cleneject/winstrol tabs.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Muscle69 will log for us :

Clen ject (CLENBUTEROL 0.30mcg Inj)
Winstroll tabs.

Thanks!

Here we go!

Ok to start off with packaging was great! Here's pic of the win by and clen! Just to let you know I'm a vet in this sport and have qualified for nationals before! Started out this morning taking 50mg of winstrol and a half ml of clen which was painless so that would be 15mcg.......I know the clen works for sure had plenty of energy at the gym but shakes wasn't to bad this may be better then the oral we will just have to see!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 100
Yesterday I took 50mgs of winstrol and upped the dose of clenject to 30mcg. Great energy in the gym still really didn't have the shakes that much! I'm excited to Get this winstrol in my system to see what it does!!

How do you compare winny versus var at the same dosage?

OutToLunch .......If your talking about Solberg winstrol give me a couple weeks and I let you know!!

Ok another ml of clenject and 50mgs of winstrol! Plenty of energy from the clen still painless! can't wait to hit me he gym today!!

Ok another ml of clenject and 50mgs of winstrol! Plenty of energy from the clen still painless! can't wait to hit me he gym today!!

How was the training?

How was the training?

Training was awesome! Took another ml of clenject and 50mgs of winstrol today! Energy was up and getting stronger with nice pumps! I can tell the winny is working! Can't wait to get another week into this!!

Training was awesome! Took another ml of clenject and 50mgs of winstrol today! Energy was up and getting stronger with nice pumps! I can tell the winny is working! Can't wait to get another week into this!!

Good to see you are satisfied.

This morning 1ml of clenject and 50 mgs winstrol! Seem to have skin splitting pumps! I'm up a couple of pounds to! I can only handle 1 ml of clenject a day!

1 ml clenject and 50mg winstrol before training!! Energy up and skin splitting pumps again! Love the winny! Looks like I will have to test the other Orals and injects! So far product is top notch!!

1 ml clenject and 50mg winstrol before training!! Energy up and skin splitting pumps again! Love the winny! Looks like I will have to test the other Orals and injects! So far product is top notch!!

It will be interesting :D

1ml clenject and 50mg of winstrol this morning pumps great at gym this morning and good muscle fullness!

QUOTE=VikingLab;2325143]It will be interesting :D[/QUOTE]

1ml clenject and 50mg of winstrol before gym......awesome pumps and good strength!!

1ml clenject and 50mgs of winny this morning before gym! Looking nice and full with plenty of energy! These two products are top notch!

Awesome products here!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner