over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nwill135's HRT Log

NWill135

Registered
Thanks to HRT for picking me to be one of their loggers with Tren A and Test P. I actually placed an order not long after being selected and got some Mast P to run along side it. I was planning on do a 100% cut, but I think I'm going to keep the calories close to a maintenance level, and see if I can gain some weight while shedding a few BF % points. Starting stats are 29 years old, 5' 10", 229 lbs, BF anywhere from 14-16% I would guesstimate lol. I'll pat some starting pics up and maybe someone can chime in that has a better eye for it. Training schedule is one body part hit a day. I like higher volume with reps anywhere between 6-15 depending on exercise. Legs while be hit twice a week. One lower rep day and one higher. Legs are one area I am focusing on bringing up the remainder of the year. I will post diet up in the next couple days. Doesn't usually change as I like to keep it consistent due to being easier to prepare foods for the week. Cycle layout at the moment is:
Test P 30mg ED (210mg wk)
Tren A 50mg ED (350mg wk)
Mast P 50mg ED (350mg wk)

This will run anywhere from 6-10 weeks depending if I up the dosages or not. Was thinking about keeping all at 50mg, but I have done well in thr past with higher tren, lower test. Maybe I'll bump it up to even after seeing how this plays out for a few weeks. First pin was Friday to R VG. Easy to push through a 25g no problem. No PIP the previous day. Hit the L VG yesterday and have nothing to report of PIP so far.

**broken link removed**

Friday's Leg Workout:
Leg Entension: 2 warm up sets
Squats: 2 warms ups with 135, 225x15, 225x12, 275x10 ds 225x10. Haven't been going super heavy on squats as I slowly getting back into them since my IT band was acting up awhile back.
Leg Press: 8 plates(total)x25, 10 platesx20, 12 platesx15, 10 plates x15 ds 8 plates x12
Hack Squat: 2 platesx15, 4 platesx15, 6 plates x12
Leg Extensions SS with BW squats 4 sets to failure.

Had to leave early due having to finish errands before closing so had to skip hams.

Legs were fried and pumped by the end though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Decided I'm gonna give IF a try for awhile and see how it goes. Been doing some research and looks like a 16 hr fast with an 8 hr feeding window is the most popular. I just hope I can fit all my cals and macros into those 8 hrs lol. Things have been going well so far. No major PIP to report of so far. I have hit both VG's with ease the last couple days. Chest was hit a few days ago.
DB Flat press: 2 warm up sets, 90x12, 110x12, 130x8
SM Incline Press: 135x15, 225x12, 275x8
DB Flat Flye: 40x12, 50x12, 55x10
Dips SS with Machine Press: 3 sets to failure

Chest was fully pumped and toasted by the end. Have been taking shorter rest breaks, so intensity is going up. Can't report anything yet in terms of performance increase, but just the mind set of being "on" helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a quick back workout in late afternoon.

BW Pull-ups: 3x12
Rack Pulls: 135x15, 225x12, 315x12, 405x12, 495x5
HS Iso Pulldown: 180x15, 230x12, 270x8
HS Seated 1-Arm Row: 180x12, 270x8
DB 1 Arm Row: 100x12, 100x12
Seated Cable Row: 150x15, 170x12
Straight Arm Pulldowns: 2 sets to failure

Feeling very tired and spent after this one. Less than 90 seconds in between sets due to trying to get in and out in a certain time. Pinned R gluten and have nothing to report PIP wise today. Tonight may be shoulders or off day depending on what time I get off work.

Hit shoulders yesterday and had an awesome workout and set a new PR!

DB Shoulder Press: 2 warm ups, 65x15, 85x15, 110x12 (PR)
DB Laterals: 30x15, 35x12, 40x15 DS 25x10
Lying Rear DB Laterals: 3 sets of 15
BB Shrugs 3 sets of 15-20

Shoulders were toasted and intensity was high today. Went through it pretty quick because I was just feeling good today. Pinned L glute later that night, and no PIP to note of ATM. Might hit arms later today depending on late work goes.

First day of IM fasting went well last night. Current diet is looking like:
~2700 cals
250g Protein
115g Fats
160g Carbs

Gonna run this for a few weeks and see how it goes with the lower carbs. Might do a referee every week or other week if I see myself get a bit flat or sluggish.

Have felt a slight increase in libido so far. No sides or anything to report of so far.

Last edited:
Arms and Legs were hit he past two days.

Rope Pushdown 3 sets 8-15 reps
Lying French Press 3 sets of 8-15 reps
Giant set of Bench dips, reverse grip Pushdown, and seated machine tricep Pushdown
BB Ez Bar Curls 4 sets of 8-20
DB Curls 3 sets 8-12
Spider DB Curls 3 sets 10-15
DB Hammer Curls 2 sets

Arms were screaming after this workout. Don't pay too much attention to weights on arms because I feel whatever gives me the best contraction in the 8-15 rep range gives me the best results. So usually don't go as heavy as I possibly could, and rather maintain better form when working arms. Pinned R quad with ease.

Legs yesterday was a though one. Hot and humid in the gym didn't help either.

BB Box Squats- 5 sets working up to 365 for 5. Trying to ease back into the squatting since I had some problems with my IT band on the left leg a few months back.
Hack Squats- 180x15, 270x15, 360x10x 450x6
Leg Extensions-4 sets of 15-20 reps

Had to call it quits then as my wife sent out an SOS saying it my 3 month old son was having an epic meltdown lol.
Will put some extra emphasis on the hammy's next leg sessions.
Pinned L quad later that night and nothing to report PIP wise from pinning both quads. Usually those the spots I can tell if something will be giving me any PIP.
Today is an off day from the gym and will be running to the local meat market to grab chicken for the next couple weeks. Also, going to meal prep for the rest of the week too. Going to try to pin delta at some point. Don't know what it is, but always seem to get some leakage when even I try to pin 1-1.5 ml into them.
Intermittent fasting is going good too. Feel like I'm adjusting well to it. Only time I feel myself getting uncomfortably hungry is the last hour of the fast. Other than that, I can't complain about it. Will be checking weight every morning, and measurements every Sunday morning. I also have some before pics,while aren't the greatest, will serve as a base. Will post them up this week once edit my mug out.

Will be back tomorrow after the chest workout. Going to check to see what my bench numbers are looking like.

Been busy the past few days, but things have been going great. Pinstead continue to be PIP free as usual. Tomorrow will be updates for weight. Upped Text P to 50mg ED to match Tren and Mast dosage. Saturday got in a back workout of:

Lat pulldown SS BB Rows
Hammer Strength Row SS Neutral Grip Pulldown
Underhand Hammer Strength Pulldown SS Straight Arm Pulldown
Assisted Pull ups SS Seated Cable Row

Had a great pump after this workout. Don't usually SS back, but may have to more as I had a great workout.

Today I hit shoulders.

DB Press 3 sets
High Rear Cable Laterals SS DB Bent Over Rear Laterals 4 sets
DB Lateras SS Upright Rows with 25 lb plates 3 sets
BB Shrugs

Think I'm going to incorporate some more SS into the training. Intensity and pumps are way up with them.

Have been having some of the wild tren dreams, but not other sides to report of. Usually dont get a ton of sides with tren thank goodness. Will report back tomorrow with weight and workout log. :headbang:

Weight this morning was 225 lbs. So down about 4 lbs. Sure it's a mix of water and some fat. Trying to keep weight loss to less than 2 lbs a week. So next week if weight is down a lot again will be bumping cals slightly. Hopefully have enough to time after work for an arm workout.

Got in arms tonight after work.

Rope push down SS Overhead Rope Extension 3 sets 10-15 reps
Seated overhead EZ bar extension SS Trice dip machine 3 sets 12-15 reps
Bench dips SS EZ bar reverse grip pushdown 3 sets 12-15 reps
EZ bar Curl SS High cable curls 3 sets 12-20 reps
Lying Spider Curl SS DB hammer curl 3 sets 12-15 reps
DB curl SS Concentration Curl 2 sets 10-12 reps

Arms were set to explode after this workou . Sweats are up from the tren for sure. Have also noticed some increased aggression as well

Pinned R quad today and went smooth. I love the silica gel stoppers as well. Never had them before and these things are great!! Legs tomorrow. Should be a tough one as I'm gonna go higher reps and throw in some SS's.

Nights sweats are officially here. Woke in the middle of the night to a soaked pillow case. Luckily didn't sweat to bad on the sheets. Have a feeling tren will be fully kicking in this week! Legs on deck for tonight's workout. ::port-smi

Legs tonight was a fun one. Legs about gave out walking around the gym.

Leg extension 2 warm up sets
Leg Press 4 sets 20-25 reps
Squats 3 sets 15-20 reps
Hack Squat SS with leg extension 3 sets 15-25 reps
Seated Leg Curl SS DB SLDL 3 sets 15-20 reps
Lying Leg Curl 3 sets 15-20 reps

Loved the higher reps today. Weight was up from what I usually use in this rep range so I liked that. Intensity of my workouts is going up each day.
Pinned R glute tonight. Knicked a vein on the way out and had a nice little blood stream shoot out at me lol. Oddly enough doesn't hurt too much as when I normally do it.
Tomorrow is an off day for me. Gonna get some work done and food prep. Chest and calves on Thursday.

Last edited:
Chest and calves las night

BB Bench 3 sets 6-12
DB Incline Press 3 sets 10-12
DB Incline Flye 3 sets 10-15
Hammer Strength Press SS Dips 3 sets 12-20 reps
Standing calf Raise 4 sets 10-20 reps
Seated Calf Raise 4 sets 10-15 reps

Great pump after this one. Calves super pumped and was tip toeing when I left. Everything still going good and smooth. No crazy sides to report, but I don't really do with Tren so I count myself as one of the lucky few.

Waiting on some HRT Var to come in. Will be running that at 50mg a day for a week or 2 to see how it goes, then going up to 75mg if I need to. Back tonight after work.

Still planning on putting pics up I haven't forgot. I'll throw one up from the gym tonight too.

IM fasting is going great. Down about 4-4 1/2 lbs. Looking visibly leaner in certain places and can see some more vascularity. Hunger is basically no existent throughout the day once I start my feeding window at noon. Only really get seriously hungry about the last 30-45 mins before I can eat.

Had some busy days recently, but things have been going good. Trained back Friday and legs Saturday. Strength was up on all my lifts, and intensity was of the charts! Took Sunday off to catch up on work and spend time with the family. Pins have continued to be painless and easy. Starting Friday doses are going up to 75mg of each ED. Anavar will be thrown in when it lands. Shoulders tonight.

Weight yesterday was 223.8 lbs. Noticing I'm leaning out in upper abs and few other spots. So far loving everything.

Well this log is pointless now that HRT turned scammer. Can a mod delete this please? Don't want a log up for a scamming source. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity