over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple of pics (22 years old)

austrianoak

Registered
Hey guys. Been a member for quite some time, learned loads from the guys on here on what to do and what NOT to do. Thought I'd throw some pics up. 22 years young, 5 ft 6 and a bit, stage weight in the three shows I've done (two of them were on the same weekend) was 155, currently sitting at 182.

Will be joining forces with the man himself Jordan Peters in September and try to put on same quality tissue over atleast 6 months before dieting down again. Might even start a log if people are interested.

Anyways here are a few pics. I know I've still got lots of work to do but I've got time on my side. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_5428.JPG
    IMG_5428.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_5427.JPG
    IMG_5427.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_5426.JPG
    IMG_5426.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Bro u look good!, maybe u should add some size to the gunz and calves, but the rest looks fantastic, keep growing man!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00MD using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks man, appreciate it!! Yeah I mean my general goal is to add overall size to my frame but arms and legs (calves included) are defo my main focus for the improvement season to come

You look great and good luck for the future. One tip I would give you is don't compete after just 6 months offseason. You want to be bigger and are only young so need a decent amount of mass all over and bulking for 6 months to just diet again is not the best way to go about it. Build the mass and hold it for a long time then look at competing again and you will be a bigger and better you when you do.

Last edited:
You look great and good luck for the future. One tip I would give you is don't compete after just 6 months offseason. You want to be bigger and are only young so need a decent amount of mass all over and bulking for 6 months to just diet again is not the best way to go about it. Build the mass and hold it for a long time then look at competing again and you will be a bigger and better you when you do.

Thanks Elvia! You were one of the guys whose posts always made lots of sense :) yeah you are definitely right, however the reason I would like to diet down is that it'll be my last chance to compete as a junior here in Europe. Also fall 2917 my girl and I will be abroad for an exchange semester for 6 months so that's when bodybuilding might have to be put back a spot or two on the priority list. Would be great to get myself on the stage again before then. Afterwards I don't plan on competing going into the future (for now) and focus on my education and starting a career and slowly growing my frame at the same time. We'll see what Jordan thinks about my plans

Thanks Elvia! You were one of the guys whose posts always made lots of sense :) yeah you are definitely right, however the reason I would like to diet down is that it'll be my last chance to compete as a junior here in Europe. Also fall 2917 my girl and I will be abroad for an exchange semester for 6 months so that's when bodybuilding might have to be put back a spot or two on the priority list. Would be great to get myself on the stage again before then. Afterwards I don't plan on competing going into the future (for now) and focus on my education and starting a career and slowly growing my frame at the same time. We'll see what Jordan thinks about my plans

That makes complete sense. Good luck for your next show. Sounds like you have a good plan.

You look great, the potential is there for sure. Legs look really good just gotta do what you already planned and put some more meat on them.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

You look great man! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man, appreciate it!! Yeah I mean my general goal is to add overall size to my frame but arms and legs (calves included) are defo my main focus for the improvement season to come

I would say to refrain from ARMS as a "main focus"....

they will grow as your upper half grows....they are proportionate...
no need to waste time, making them a main focus.....

calves will also grow as your upper legs grow...

BACK....should be your main focus....its 85% of bodybuilders weakness

shows are won from the rear...

Last edited:
You look great, the potential is there for sure. Legs look really good just gotta do what you already planned and put some more meat on them.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

You look great man! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys!! :)

I would say to refrain from ARMS as a "main focus"....

they will grow as your upper half grows....they are proportionate...
no need to waste time, making them a main focus.....

calves will also grow as your upper legs grow...

BACK....should be your main focus....its 85% of bodybuilders weakness

shows are won from the rear...

Thank you for chiming in Tenny! I will definitely keep that in mind. I also just started incorporating the "ultra wide grip" chins and the 3 minute hanging from the bar afterwards as well as reeves deads and heavy pullovers that Dante has recommend to "widen" my upper body structure (I hope that makes sense, english isn't my first language) and am excited what it can do if I stick to it for a long time

Great structure man and you are young in the game. Keep at it dude as you have great potential

Maybe give "Jump Chins", a DC movement a try.
Just focus on the negative which should be 4-6 seconds.
Do as many as possible for a few sets.
KILLER!

-MT

Maybe give "Jump Chins", a DC movement a try.
Just focus on the negative which should be 4-6 seconds.
Do as many as possible for a few sets.
KILLER!

-MT

Thanks a lot for chiming in MT, I really appreciate it! Will definitely be adding those to my pull days immediately!

22? Wtf are they feeding You? Solid work bro!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haha thank you man, I appreciate it! But then I look at guys like Chris Bumstead who is the same age as me and just placed second in the Classic Division at the O haha 🙈

I feel ya..genetics and chemical warfare..lol. you're doing fine. Keep at it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gotta Ask

OP look good, you all natty?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws