over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ed dosing Emeric style with higher doses

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So guys lately ive been reading into how emiric dose. ed injections with long ester test. Ive been thinking about doing this but flipping it a little. 1050 a week of test but with ed injections of 150mgs using slin pins. my thinking is my blood levels will be more stable, less estradriol and increased gains. any insiht to this?

i run my test e like emeric suggested..150mg per day in a slin syringe. have noticed that my i need far less ai use when dosing this way than when i load it up 2 days a week.

i run my test e like emeric suggested..150mg per day in a slin syringe. have noticed that my i need far less ai use when dosing this way than when i load it up 2 days a week.

Perfect thank u for the response...thats kinda my goal s to cut down on the need for ais ..

I plan on doing EQ in a similar fashion. I'll be doing 100mgs a day to see if it helps to keep bp down during cycle. I believe it will work as its supposed to.

Yeah I dose ED now myself have for awhile even with enanthate. Smaller injection volume and less aromatization

Lol...U mention emerics name, out of all people, when discusiing 1050mg test a week and refer to it as his "style" bc u shoot ed?? Wow

Lol...U mention emerics name, out of all people, when discusiing 1050mg test a week and refer to it as his "style" bc u shoot ed?? Wow

yeah, his "style" is to take your weekly dosage, divide it by 7, and shoot everyday... just bc he might not reccomend 1050mg doesnt mean it changes the principle

Yes thats exactly what i do because of his dosing protocol of ed. ive never came across anyone else that discusses taking long esters and shooting them everyday. So yes im going to give him the credit for the idea. Is that a problem? I never said emeric recommends 1050 mgs test did i? so please hop off my ass

Please explain what ur problem is? have u never used a gram of total gear before? or are u just an asshole with nothing better to do than hop into my thread and comment some rude shit!

yeah, his "style" is to take your weekly dosage, divide it by 7, and shoot everyday... just bc he might not reccomend 1050mg doesnt mean it changes the principle

Thank you dalvare1 my point completely

I noticed eod injections with long esters i can run 1.6 g of test with no need for AI.

So do you back load the slin needles? Is it hard to push thur the needle?
I need at least an inch to make sure i get deep into the muscle. Do they make 1 inch slin needles?

I noticed eod injections with long esters i can run 1.6 g of test with no need for AI.

So do you back load the slin needles? Is it hard to push thur the needle?
I need at least an inch to make sure i get deep into the muscle. Do they make 1 inch slin needles?

i back load them yes. In lean areas bis, tris, delts, lats, quads an 29 gauge 1/2 works fine. in fatty areas like glutes ill use a 25 1 inch

i dont think thats going to work

I plan on doing EQ in a similar fashion. I'll be doing 100mgs a day to see if it helps to keep bp down during cycle. I believe it will work as its supposed to.

EQ is lot diff than test. i think the bp probs with eq are rbc related. no matter how you dose eq pretty sure its gonna raise rbc.....
-JS

EQ is lot diff than test. i think the bp probs with eq are rbc related. no matter how you dose eq pretty sure its gonna raise rbc.....
-JS

i was pondering on that myself ....think ur probably right JS

Bloodwork to confirm this or just going by "feel"?

Just by feel bro.
Sex drive was thru the roof, little to no bloat. Before whan i did 2 times a week to pin i was a god dam mess!!

Bloated, acne, moody!

My best cycle was my last 1.6g test cyp only pined every mon wed fri sun mon wed fri ect.
Went from 217 to 250. Ate like an animal good old dirty bulk with some fat.
I will just say this absolutely nothing i have fits any more! The goal is to hit 280-300!
Iam 6'4

I am going to do a short high dosed cycle later in the year and I am thinking 100-200mg test susp ed along with some other bits.

I have used ed shots alot in the last year... far better imo. Long and short esters using slin pins.

uve "NEVER heard of anyone taking long esters everyday" ,when using over a gram, to split up the dosages....??? #Interesting

OP really did his research huh?

Idra yes I've done plenty of research nit my first cycle and nit my first time dosing daily but is my first time dosing daily with long esters

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131