over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric and hitting arms daily

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone tried this with results? So I was reading some old threads on Cedrics Q and A at MD and he was talking about how he was hitting bis and tris daily with 6 sets each, high intensity but not to failure. He said he had no actual arm day just threw them in at the end of whatever bodypart he was training.

Later in the thread he said that he adopted an every other training split for them bis one day and tris the next

It had reminded me of something I read by Don Long saying that he did 4 sets of side laterals a day to bring them up

Anyone used this style of "touch up training" with success?

I never gave it a serious try when I was more advanced but early on during my first year of bodybuilding I did back in high school. I felt like my forearms were really skinny so I would train them EOD with 3 sets of dumbbell wrist curls and 3 sets of reverse wrist curls. My forearms grew a lot more than they had been and got really strong, but that was so early on I could have probably done just about anything new and they would grow.

I guess it really depends on how well u can recover. He was saying that pumping the muscle full of blood and nutrients can be just as beneficial as anything else

I do this workout. I do biceps 3 or 4 times a week and triceps twice a week. Just through them in right after my workout and I also do forearms everyday.. So far so good.. Been doing this three months now and arms and forearms are defiantly getting bigger gonna do this for a year and see what happens...

I know marc lobliner trained his arms three times a week this last off season and said he saw some great growth

I do this workout. I do biceps 3 or 4 times a week and triceps twice a week. Just through them in right after my workout and I also do forearms everyday.. So far so good.. Been doing this three months now and arms and forearms are defiantly getting bigger gonna do this for a year and see what happens...

Have u noticed any kind of increased elbow/ joint pain?

No not at all... I really only go heavy with arms when i do bis n tris together on there own day. When I do them after my workout I go pretty light 4 set up to 20 reps. Just to get a pump...

The more I think about it the more I think it could work well if you used it in phases. Say u train this way for 4 weeks and then train them once a week for 4 weeks..........

No not at all... I really only go heavy with arms when i do bis n tris together on there own day. When I do them after my workout I go pretty light 4 set up to 20 reps. Just to get a pump...

Very nice, I ask bc my elbows have become a pain area for me. My pain is mostly caused from forearm tension, but I haven't found a great way of releasing my forearms on my own, besides using a raquet ball

Been hitting my adductors m,w,sa (I train legs on Wed and Sat) and I have noticed some appreciative gains.

Been hitting my adductors m,w,sa (I train legs on Wed and Sat) and I have noticed some appreciative gains.

you read and hear so much about overtraining, but then I see a lot of people getting great results from what could be considered overtraining. Does the body adapt as some say? or is it more about getting the food and sleep to recover properly

You might need wanna try some deca or npp for those elbows...

You might need wanna try some deca or npp for those elbows...

deca helps to a point. I saw a local art guy and he told me that the pain is steming from locked up muscle through the forearm

I use to get pain in my elbows when I use to go really heavy and deep with my triceps movements... And also with seated easy curl bar for biceps.. Stopped them both and been pain free..

you read and hear so much about overtraining, but then I see a lot of people getting great results from what could be considered overtraining. Does the body adapt as some say? or is it more about getting the food and sleep to recover properly

I doubt anyone on here has genetics close to Ced McMillan....that's the difference....lol

Volume and frequency seem to work best for me.

I doubt anyone on here has genetics close to Ced McMillan....that's the difference....lol

I wouldn't say anybody.....Theres more than a few pros and top amatuers that frequent this board, some post a lot, some not at all, but I get what ur saying lol

Tried it in High School. Really did not work for me. HIT, with each bodypart every 5-7 days works best for me.

I know this system works for some, just not for me.

True, but that is what I love about this sport - the learning and process application of it. What might not work for some work for others and vice versa. Its all about progression at the end of the day.

I think the key is to not go really heavy each and every time and do too many sets. Do lighter weights interspaced between heavier days to give the joints and body in general time to recover. I do think it helps to flush in more blood that will bring nutrients and also help remove metabolic waste.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws