advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jean Claude Van Damme ... 53 and still bad ass.

Love it. Saw this the other day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome stunt if it's real but either way he's still an arrogant douche

I used to love his movies until I saw a few interviews of him. A lot of actors won't work with him these days due to it

His godaddy.com commerical one is pretty ridiculous tho... especially with the trying to hard raspy sexy voice.... I get it... he is still limber and can do the splits but c'mon..:rolleyes:

I always wondered if he was a real badass. Many years ago, at least 20 I was training at a Gold's gym and he was working out there. I real badass powerlifter called him out to fight him, but he refused. I have see that World powerlifting champ fight before and he is one bad MF. I don't know if Van Damme would not fight because he could get his ass kicked by this unknown dude or he was afraid the guy would sue him if he hurt him. It was some funny shit watching him walk fast around the gym trying to avoid the power lifter.

Call me jaded, but I don't buy it. I believe van damne is still that flexible, and he's probably in good shape, but trucks aren't going to behave like that. No possible way they could move him into the splits that quickly without seeing any movement at the trailer, unless they were going really fast.

its probably reversed. The trucks are going forward and very slow. Its edited that way to look more impressive.

I always wondered if he was a real badass. Many years ago, at least 20 I was training at a Gold's gym and he was working out there. I real badass powerlifter called him out to fight him, but he refused. I have see that World powerlifting champ fight before and he is one bad MF. I don't know if Van Damme would not fight because he could get his ass kicked by this unknown dude or he was afraid the guy would sue him if he hurt him. It was some funny shit watching him walk fast around the gym trying to avoid the power lifter.

LMAO...I'm gonna say option 3; Van Damme was the celebrity who avoided some socially maladjusted nobody, then went home to count his millions.

Wasn't he in trouble a long time ago for domestic issues? He probably had to avoid that fight for a reason.

You have to admit, that's a good fuc*ing commercial.

Van-damme is 5'7" and 165lbs......what point were you trying to make? If your good at Martial Arts and your a movie star your a fighter?

its probably reversed. The trucks are going forward and very slow. Its edited that way to look more impressive.

your probably right

dont forget its a commercial, anythings possible

Didn't Ralf Moeller beat him up? I might be confusing real life with the movies:confused:

Didn't Ralf Moeller beat him up? I might be confusing real life with the movies:confused:

lol! I think JCVD "killed" Ralph Moellerl in Universal Soldiers ;)
-JS

Van-damme is 5'7" and 165lbs......what point were you trying to make? If your good at Martial Arts and your a movie star your a fighter?

Have no idea what he is. He backed down from a 5'6 200# world record holder that I know for a fact can fight. Point is what don't know what is real with people these days.

Chuck Zito (Hell's Angel enforcer and actor) knocked out Van Damme at Scores like 15 years ago.
I love stories like that...lol

Like the story about Bas Rutten and Brian Urlacher.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131