Recent pic of Anthony Pasquale s

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He still looks insane and lean

Posted by Jason huh

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole dickskin thing is getting old...

But Pasquale does look good , makes me wonder if he's gonna hit the stage again , staying that big and lean

I would feel like a complete moron, d-bag, and also be embarrassed to wear that shirt.

The whole dickskin thing is getting old...
I was completely unaware of it until this picture. Do only uncircumsized individuals qualify? lol :D

That guy does indeed look freaky though, would like to see more than a MM pose.

I get the reference...paper thin skin and vascular as hell. It's not homophobe but when I read "Dickskin", I think "oh yeah, really vascular, like a veiny dick" I don't want that image in my head over and over again.

I want to know why he withdrew from the USA's a couple years back when he was the favorite. Or why he hasn't competed since. Its like he fell off the earth.
Something is up with him. Hes no good

I want to know why he withdrew from the USA's a couple years back when he was the favorite. Or why he hasn't competed since. Its like he fell off the earth.
Something is up with him. Hes no good
He has said he just got sick and tired of bodybuilding. He lost his passion for it.

He has said he just got sick and tired of bodybuilding. He lost his passion for it.

its shows. he withdrew like 4 days beforehand he was going to win the whole show hands down. I don't believe it especially from that pic

its shows. he withdrew like 4 days beforehand he was going to win the whole show hands down. I don't believe it especially from that pic

Believe it or not in this pic he is downsized from when he was favored to win, probably by a goid 10-20lbs. From what I've heard the industry and people just got to him and he wasn't enjoying it anymore. It's happened to many people before, they continue to train but just leave all the BS from the industry behind them

? Like it has already been stated, he's down quite a bit..just still in great shape. I don't care if you believe it or not...and neither does he. He didn't need to make a living off of bodybuilding...he's an aerospace engineer.

? Like it has already been stated, he's down quite a bit..just still in great shape. I don't care if you believe it or not...and neither does he. He didn't need to make a living off of bodybuilding...he's an aerospace engineer.

So being an engineer makes one quit 4 days short of most likely being an overall champ at the USA after putting in 15 weeks and 3 days of dieting, drugs, cardio, and dedication? He had an epiphany 4 days out that he was doing his body harm with all these drugs and doesn't want to become a pro nor wants the extra money yet continues to take drugs to stay in shape like that? I could really give one fuck less, but your explanation is laughable as all the other mental illness, drug addiction, legal, insert whatever rumor explanation.

So being an engineer makes one quit 4 days short of most likely being an overall champ at the USA after putting in 15 weeks and 3 days of dieting, drugs, cardio, and dedication? He had an epiphany 4 days out that he was doing his body harm with all these drugs and doesn't want to become a pro nor wants the extra money yet continues to take drugs to stay in shape like that? I could really give one fuck less, but your explanation is laughable as all the other mental illness, drug addiction, legal, insert whatever rumor explanation.
If you or anyone else are so hell bent on not taking his word for it..then why don't you write him a nice letter and ask? He's obviously putting out the explanation he chooses to - whether it's the 100% truth or not..
Being burnt out and having enough is a very real thing.

I don't know Anthony - but why does it matter to anyone WHY he pulled out of the. contest?? I can't uderstand the reason anyone would "have a problem" with what he did - unless he was somehow committed to said person... Just because a person is good at something - that maybe you have a huge passion for and would kill to have their opportunity - doesn't mean they feel the same... Point is that unless he hurt someone - its his life... He looks pretty freaking incredible in that pic to me and if he is enjoying life then more power!!

If you or anyone else are so hell bent on not taking his word for it..then why don't you write him a nice letter and ask? He's obviously putting out the explanation he chooses to - whether it's the 100% truth or not..
Being burnt out and having enough is a very real thing.

I'm not hell bent on anything except maybe Christmas cookies for now. I shall pass. Cat looks awesome.

I'm not hell bent on anything except maybe Christmas cookies for now. I shall pass. Cat looks awesome.

You don't have a leg to stand on. Where the hell have you been? Maybe we deserve an explanation!;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws