over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple Powerlifters i meet and something that shocked me

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been hanging with a couple guys from the gym that powerlift, the other day we got to talking about doses and compounds.

I was kind of shocked, i always thought we as bodybuilders pushed the envelope at times but these guy are completely neglegent of health.

One guy

5'10 about 265, 17-18% bf but very strong told me

gram test
800 deca
400 tren but bumping to a gram
superdrol
anadrol
epistane
adding Halotestin soon
GH

been on these doses for over a year straight. I was suprised. when i acted suprised he responded with "Thats the low end as far as gear goes" They were really suprised when i told them what i was currently on and what i had planned for the rest of my prep, i got the "thats it?"

The thing that kiled me was he said that for his anadrol, he just sticks a butter knife into the powder and swallows it, doesnt measure anything.

Maybe i shouldnt be suprised, maybe this is the norm, idk. thoughts?

Ive been hanging with a couple guys from the gym that powerlift, the other day we got to talking about doses and compounds.

I was kind of shocked, i always thought we as bodybuilders pushed the envelope at times but these guy are completely neglegent of health.

One guy

5'10 about 265, 17-18% bf but very strong told me

gram test
800 deca
400 tren but bumping to a gram
superdrol
anadrol
epistane
adding Halotestin soon
GH

been on these doses for over a year straight. I was suprised. when i acted suprised he responded with "Thats the low end as far as gear goes" They were really suprised when i told them what i was currently on and what i had planned for the rest of my prep, i got the "thats it?"

The thing that kiled me was he said that for his anadrol, he just sticks a butter knife into the powder and swallows it, doesnt measure anything.

Maybe i shouldnt be suprised, maybe this is the norm, idk. thoughts?

that's basically how I measure most powders... lol

:star-w:rs

that's basically how I measure most powders... lol

:star-w:rs

Right! hahaha i kinda responded with "that seems dumb" but who the hell am i lol

One of the toughest guys I had to compete agents in the over all comp for cash ( he is very well know in the nw) was using 8 Anadrol a day for over 6 months! I wanted to be the best but not at that price.

Everybody is diffrent diet , drugs , genetics all play a roll in people some bodybuulders use mild doses some use extremely heavy doses same with power lifters it all depends on what works for you and what lengths your willing to go to to reach your goals

Right! hahaha i kinda responded with "that seems dumb" but who the hell am i lol

no dude for real, I am lazy and often just eat powder out of the bag, I am doing this with anastrozole right now which is silly... lol no way to weigh out an mg.

I just haven't bothered to buy ea yet... lol

I also use most of my supplements this way: theanine, rhodiola, idebenone,grape seed extract, magnesium taurate, potassium citrate, melatonin, nac, stephania intermediary... uh what else... lol

I take zinc and vit d in caps.

I have just eaten drol out of the bag before, I don't like to do it with wini as much...

I do check my eye ball measurements on a scale from time to time, really I am quite accurate. if I have a powder I am not familiar with I weigh a dose and just remember what it is.

I do not recommend anyone do this.

lol!
:D

Everybody is diffrent diet , drugs , genetics all play a roll in people some bodybuulders use mild doses some use extremely heavy doses same with power lifters it all depends on what works for you and what lengths your willing to go to to reach your goals

I realize that i just shocked me!! especially when he complains that he gets chest "cramps"

no dude for real, I am lazy and often just eat powder out of the bag, I am doing this with anastrozole right now which is silly... lol no way to weigh out an mg.

I just haven't bothered to buy ea yet... lol

I also use most of my supplements this way: theanine, rhodiola, idebenone,grape seed extract, magnesium taurate, potassium citrate, melatonin, nac, stephania intermediary... uh what else... lol

I take zinc and vit d in caps.

I have just eaten drol out of the bag before, I don't like to do it with wini as much...

I do check my eye ball measurements on a scale from time to time, really I am quite accurate. if I have a powder I am not familiar with I weigh a dose and just remember what it is.

I do not recommend anyone do this.

lol!
:D

Its probably more common than i realize, im just very ocd about measuring things accurately from food to gear to a board im cutting

I get worried about using 500-750mg test a week plus occasional anavar, etc. I also use 3.3 iu gh/day. What I worry about is that I am on all year and the long-term effects of this. Can't imagine using what that guys is taking for long periods of time. I would think major health consequences..ie liver, heart issues would be imminent.

I've competed in powerlifting for years. Most of the guys I know just run a lot of testosterone, another inject like tren/deca, and an oral like drol/dbol. Nothing fancy.

Bro this is completely normal...
powerlifting cycles for real powerlifters going for top notch elite performance are usually unhealthier than bodybuilding cycles. I'm surprised you don't know this.

The following isn't uncommon:

1g test base
100 to 200 test suspension ed
400 tren base (increase to 1k+ pre comp)
200 anadrol ED
100 dbol or some superdrol preworkout
30mg halo ED pre comp (2weeks precomp)

Sometimes some deca or eq base will be there too around 300-600

The suspension,tren,anadrol are the main compounds fueling everything

Halo and either sdrol/dbol are thrown into the mix preworkout and precompetition.

Just like bodybuilding, there are tons of people with different variations, but this cycle mimics a few people I know doing 800-900s on lifts

Last edited:
I do the same with oral powders basically. Used to measure on scale with precise mg but now generalize since know about how much it is now.

I don't see how that's surprising at all. Powerlifters/strongmen are notorious for being the biggest abusers especially because most are pretty fat and have to use more for the drugs to work properly. You can't expect to get the same results with PED's using them at such a high bodyfat.

I competed in the 90's. APF was the fed. National level and qualified for worlds one year. 200 mgs of dbol was the norm....2grams of test....all the tren your body could handle and some halo right before the meet. We are all alive and kicking still. Diurectics is what killed the guys i know.

In bodybuilding more doesnt always mean the better youll be but in powerlifting its a fact the more you take the stronger youll be.....period.

I don't see how that's surprising at all. Powerlifters/strongmen are notorious for being the biggest abusers especially because most are pretty fat and have to use more for the drugs to work properly. You can't expect to get the same results with PED's using them at such a high bodyfat.

No.....alot of powerlifters are not fat. there are weight classes and ive seen 220's and 198ers that could walk on stage and place very high.

No.....alot of powerlifters are not fat. there are weight classes and ive seen 220's and 198ers that could walk on stage and place very high.

Well I would tend to think the fatter ones use the most PEDs for the reason I said. I was thinking of guys that are at the top level that you see on ESPN2.

plz move to beginner forum

powerlifting isnt on tv. strongman is and yes they have a high percent of body fat yes but that doesnt mean they use more gear. i was a 242 and that was a cycle we all ran.....even 181's. Our "size" was based on our genetics.

we dont care about size only strength. we dont train high volume so you dont see the growth. we do ALOT of singles.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws