over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you still blast over age 40?

Dvo36

Registered
Are you satisfied with your TRT dosage or do you still cruise and blast? My TRT is dose 160(I upped to 200 recently)and may combine with 2iu GH. I'm thinking of one last blast in Jan of 500 mg Test, 400mg EQ and 50 mg Var (leftover). After this it's just low dose Test and GH.

45 here.. I don’t “blast” but will throw in some goodies at low doses from time to time- in addition to my TRT.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely not.

After 35 it's been either plain TRT or 6-8 weeks of TRT+ here and there, which can mean raise test dose 50% or so and add a little something on top of it. Starting to give up on orals too...

Anything higher makes me feel off and causes sleep apnea, which absolutely sucks.

I find it odd when I see older guys talking about a gram of deca and 150mg of drol. Unless you compete or something, of course.

Are you satisfied with your TRT dosage or do you still cruise and blast? My TRT is dose 160(I upped to 200 recently)and may combine with 2iu GH. I'm thinking of one last blast in Jan of 500 mg Test, 400mg EQ and 50 mg Var (leftover). After this it's just low dose Test and GH.

It's not the brightest idea but I also understand why people do it anyway.

Absolutely not.

After 35 it's been either plain TRT or 6-8 weeks of TRT+ here and there, which can mean raise test dose 50% or so and add a little something on top of it. Starting to give up on orals too...

Anything higher makes me feel off and causes sleep apnea, which absolutely sucks.

I find it odd when I see older guys talking about a gram of deca and 150mg of drol. Unless you compete or something, of course.
Same here....TRT dose (real TRT.... not what I think is in range but checked with bloodwork)......and maybe twice a year I bump it up with a fast acting test and one more fast acting compound for maybe 8-10 weeks. Total dose is still less than 500mg weekly.

No more tren, and no orals although I never really used orals anyway.

Currently using MK, but may add 2-3 iu's of gh in at some point as I always had good results with that.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

At 42 and first time on trt this year. Upped test to 500mg week with 400mg mast

Just turned 48 and have been on test cyp TRT for past 8 years (currently 200mg/wk). Earlier this year I decided I wanted to bump things up a notch for a mid-summer cut before vacation. Kept TRT dose the same, added in 100mg test prop/wk, 200 mg of mast prop/wk, and 40 mg anavar pre-workout. This basic, low-dose cycle worked like a charm! I think I'm gonna heed the advice of some of the more experienced members on here and keep the TRT dose going and then a few times throughout the year add in some of the more mild compounds (primo, mast p, DHB,) for shorter or moderately short cycles. Been thinking about trying GH as well.

I agree, that seems to be the way to go. TRT with a few other mild compounds should produce some nice results and keep the bloodwork looking good!

It seems like more and more guys are preferring lower test and adding a bit of compounds here and there. For overall health, I would agree with this approach.

Gains will be great as long as nutrition and training are on point.

Yep. Age 49
Cruised on 250mg sustanon/100mg deca for 3 months then slowly added lower doses of various AAS, then MK-677, then Meditrope HGH.
I’ve never grown this fast in my life!!!
My protocol is constantly changing but the dose is going up.
CURRENT BLAST:
EOD INJECTS:
75mg sustanon
50mg testosterone propionate
60mg deca
50mg NPP
100mg primobolan enanthate
37.5mg tren ace

***preworkout ORALS(4 days a week)
100mg anadrol
100mg anavar
4.5mg krealkyline creatine (before and after training)
2 Vicaine capsules

***HGH- Meditrope
5ius upon waking with 200mcg T4

***BEFORE BED
12.5mg MK-677 with 3mg melatonin

Getting older forces you to refine your notions of what an effective cruise and blast are, like it or not. I seem to get more out of the cruise at a reasonable dosage, and too many side effects out of the blast at a high dosage, the older that I get.

I'm almost 50 now, started lifting 33 years ago, and my first cycle was almost 25 years ago. Competed in bodybuilding in the 1990's, using both high and low doses for the time, nothing compared to what guys take now. Now I've been on at least TRT since 2011, always on at least replacement doses of test, but occasionally blasting with slightly higher doses of other compounds.

The older I get, the more I seem to feel side effects from the blasting, increased acne and a bigger gut. Whereas just staying on 400-500mg of test for long periods of time, or 250mg test and 200mg Masteron, seems to treat me just fine.

I can't imagine doing grams of gear per week, the side effects wouldn't look good cosmetically, and they wouldn't be doing me any favors medically. I'm glad to have built a base during my younger years, so now I can try to maintain and slightly gain as I get older, concentrating on good food and sleep and enhanced recuperation instead of blasting the drugs just to try to add a little more muscle mass. But the temptation will always be there...

I only started gear 3 years ago when I was 37 so I have been b & c since then. Blasts have been around 1g test and 500mg deca. Not sure how long I’ll continue to blast

I understand caution. Going to 1g 8-12wk is ok. I do it at 58yo. Orals seem to be more destructive...I just don't feel as well when on them, so you have to listen to your body. Too bad they do work well. Make sure to do bloodwork as well! I am on Hypertension meds.

I will be 40 soon, side affects kick my ass now. I cant run any orals, always made me feel flat and shitty. these days 500 test, some mast and primo is all I can handle. right around 36-37 the sides started getting bad, just not worth it if you feel like shit

46 and I'm saying this is my last blast. 750mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg masteron a week. Also will add a little winny later. It's a hard habit to break.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I didn't use AS till my 40's. Then blasted often till 50. TRT+ now.

50, next September....
Been cruising on 300te, 300 primo and 150 deca for 6 weeks now.
Up 5-10 pds from summer at 255pds + although I am pretty sure it is not all muscle..lol.
4 more weeks till I start upping test at 300 mgs a mnth till March, ending up at 1500mgs with the others staying the same.
Orals pre-workout only, 2-3 days a week.
I'll drop the deca and test to 750 and add in 200 Tren and mast to solidfy in the Spring.
Not sure about the summer run....More Primo..?

i turned 48 on veterans day yesterday.
i went from my 150/wk trt to 250 3 weeks ago, some ip gear.
my strength levels are going up alot more than i thought they would, but im keeping reps 8-12 range and arms 12-15.
still, adding 10 pounds a week to every set seems like a dangerous thing to do, but since i can do it..i am. hell, i was adding weight every week even on 150 a week when i dropped the volume and added more frequency.
my question for the older blasters is, are u worried about those strength gains making u injury prone?
im not gonna go higher in reps cuz i get nothing from it, i only get size from 6-12 really. at this age i may just drop the test dose down to 200 which should put me around 1700 total test which is easily enuff to accomplish my goals in weight and size.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws