over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Mogen bicep tear

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
Did any of you guys see this video on instagram?

The genius decided to try and curl 405 with another guy using the same bar...no warm up. He tried and could bot break past 90 degrees and then tried for a 2nd rep. He didnt completely tear it but he must have torn it enough. Very foolish of him.

I'm not surprised, I saw him in GI, definitely, it does not seem like the smartest guy in the place.

Seen it, what an idiot, glad the other guy is ok he’s the future of classic

surprised that Chris Bumstead - a guy who has a lot going on in the sport, would do something that stupid.. lol

Calum still seems to be on that 'invincibility' high that is supposed to wear off in your very early 20's

That's a shame. I guess he could be humbled by this. He basically has the best physique in the world and probably gets any girl he wants.

saw this earlier. fucking idiots. Callum is a just a IG fame kid making money living life no responsibility but bumstead is a serious competitor and has a really good shot at MR O classic P going forward. The dumb shit people do for IG fame, hits and likes.

Calum looks high sometimes.

Hope he recovers 100% and this works as a wake up call for him.

If you make you money or fame off bodybuilding and competing you shoukd not jeopardize that off silly ass strength moves or competitions.. This happens quite often.. This literally should have never even been a thought in his head..

If you make you money or fame off bodybuilding and competing you shoukd not jeopardize that off silly ass strength moves or competitions.. This happens quite often.. This literally should have never even been a thought in his head..

To be young and dumb....
The things people do for Instagram and YouTube.
Greg Plitt(was that his name) tried to out run a train for YouTube. He was on the wrong track and got killed.

To be young and dumb....
The things people do for Instagram and YouTube.
Greg Plitt(was that his name) tried to out run a train for YouTube. He was on the wrong track and got killed.

Im Greg Plitt, and this is Jackass.. *goes and dives in front of train*

Who in the hell would ever think this would be a good idea? Let alone convince someone else to participate?

God gave him genetics for his physique, not his mind.

Glad Cbum didn't get hurt.

Stupid. I agree with everyone above. Calum has such an impressive physique and could do damage in classic physique. They have just upped the weight limits so that suits him even more.

Ive had a few convos with him at Gold's...dude is BARELY there.
Nice guy and always has a smile on his face, but is dumb as rocks.

Stupid. I agree with everyone above. Calum has such an impressive physique and could do damage in classic physique. They have just upped the weight limits so that suits him even more.

he definitely does have a solid physique

but I doubt he'll do too well in classic physique... just IMO

I've noticed that it's always the genetic elite doing shit like this (partly because they have the strength).

The rest of us mortals; some of whom might actually get up to that kind of level over decades don't do shit like this because they know how fragile our bodies are lol

Look at Terron Beckam or Brad Castleberry; always doing some crazy shit lol

There's probably some idiot cheat curling 50 lbs and tearing his bicep out there somewhere [emoji12]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think competing and possibly losing would hurt his popularity. He's basically a social media sensation. No need to jeopardize that by losing a competition.

I've noticed that it's always the genetic elite doing shit like this (partly because they have the strength).

The rest of us mortals; some of whom might actually get up to that kind of level over decades don't do shit like this because they know how fragile our bodies are lol

Look at Terron Beckam or Brad Castleberry; always doing some crazy shit lol

There's probably some idiot cheat curling 50 lbs and tearing his bicep out there somewhere [emoji12]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Don't forget Jujimufu on IG (Jon Call). He's incredible athletically but his whole image is centered on doing crazy stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear