over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long ester Trestolone

trenaffleck

Registered
It looks like trest acetate has a half life of about 10 hours, so even every day injecting is not quite enough to keep blood levels steady. I am seeing longer esters on the sponsors forum (Decanoate, Enanthate ), and for some reason they are cheaper (Decanoate being less than half the price of acetate).

Can anyone vouch for the longer esters? I have not seen any reviews one way or another.

Great Subject!
I love Trest A and now wanting to try Trest Deca

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Once daily shots seem fine to me for a 10 hour half life. Kinda hard to believe it's real MENT to be honest. The stuff sounds like a meme every time it's mentioned on here. I've read a few logs and supposedly it aromatizes like crazy.

I'm more interested in Trestolone with another methyl attached to it, aka Mibolerone. That's like a 2-3 hour half life though, go figure :eek:

Trest enanthate is real. It's pretty much exactly what I expected after several cycles with trest ace. It takes longer to kick in, then it feels the same.

I would go with trest ace if you don't have experience with it. It's my favorite compound and I know how to manage the estrogen sides, so I like enanthate too. Some guys get bad side effects, so it's better to try it first with a short ester.

Short esters are more expensive with most compounds, I think. Tren e is much cheaper per mg than tren ace. Mast and test are the same way.

Last edited:
That's true and a good point about the longer esters being cheaper in general, the Decanoate just seems unusually cheap.

Voxide why are you interested in Mibolerone or trest with another methyl attached to it?

Last edited:
That's true and a good point about the longer esters being cheaper in general, the Decanoate just seems unusually cheap.

Voxide why are you interested in Mibolerone or trest with another methyl attached to it?

Mostly for the sheer novelty value I would say. It seems to be a pretty mythical compound and largely unavailable for the most part due to low demand. Also if I remember correctly it has the highest ratio of anabolic::androgenic effects of any other compound. Would be interesting to see what a short 3 week run of it would do for size gains

Do you mean mibolerone is mythical and rare? People here keep saying trestolone is rare and hard to find for some reason. It's everywhere now. Dozens of sources carry real trestolone acetate. Trest e and d are the relatively rare ones on the market now.

Mostly for the sheer novelty value I would say. It seems to be a pretty mythical compound and largely unavailable for the most part due to low demand. Also if I remember correctly it has the highest ratio of anabolic::androgenic effects of any other compound. Would be interesting to see what a short 3 week run of it would do for size gains

while not commonly offered by your average source, there are non-PM sources who specialize in unique/rare brews.

these same sources are also moving most of their carriers from GSO, MCT to miglyol..

Ive seen plenty of mixed ester trest, ace/deca or ace/enth, might be up your alley OP

Ive seen plenty of mixed ester trest, ace/deca or ace/enth, might be up your alley OP

ppl offered a trest blend, but i havent seen any other source.. certainly not on PM.. i see only a few sources on PM with trest on their lists.

Makes no sense to me from a brewing standpoint (not that I brew at all but know the process) as the more hormone you have to put into the oil the more money you are spending. So unless your source has trest e or d for dirt cheap then it would make sense. Otherwise your wasting (time &) money from the suppliers end.

I do know that things like t prop are more expensive than sust and enanthate but that's a supply demand thing I think personally. With trest just now becoming a larger player I guess maybe some of these companies want to get it out there so the price has dropped bc demand is gone.

Either way, with something like Trest I'll stick with ace if I stick with it at all. Soon we will see as Santa brought me a pre xmas present ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Trest acetate raws are much more expensive than trest enanthate raws on the sites where I've seen both. I'm not sure what's involved in the synthesis process to attach an ester to the compound. I don't think the high cost is from a supply and demand thing. For most of the last year, trest ace was the only version I've seen available. Now trest e is brand new (I think) and ace is still expensive.

The higher price for acetate might also be from the difficulties in brewing higher concentrations. I've seen a couple sources sell trest ace at 100 mg/ml, but most only have 50 mg/ml. I've only brewed it at 50 or 60. The trest e vials I bought have 200 mg/ml.

Do you mean mibolerone is mythical and rare? People here keep saying trestolone is rare and hard to find for some reason. It's everywhere now. Dozens of sources carry real trestolone acetate. Trest e and d are the relatively rare ones on the market now.

while not commonly offered by your average source, there are non-PM sources who specialize in unique/rare brews.

these same sources are also moving most of their carriers from GSO, MCT to miglyol..

Lol my bad guys, was talking about Mibolerone.

But yeah, Trestolone (7-methyl-Nandrolone, MENT) is an interesting compound for sure. I think it would be interesting to try and get this approved for HRT/Male birth control which is what they originally intended to do with it. If one can get the high estrogen aromatization under control then I see no reason why it can't be a versatile staple drug along with a Test base, regardless of whether you're pre-contest or offseason.

just finished a 10weeker with trest e and it was awesome. Size shot up, strength was good, and body fat melted away even though I gained 25ish lbs... PPL made it happen so shout out for them.

Dog-Slime can I ask a few things plz?

-Dosage
-Frequency
-Ancillaries
-Sub-Q or IM
-Run with test or anything else

Thank you

just finished a 10weeker with trest e and it was awesome. Size shot up, strength was good, and body fat melted away even though I gained 25ish lbs... PPL made it happen so shout out for them.

If this is not a first cycle or something, these are pretty impressive figures.

Lol my bad guys, was talking about Mibolerone.

But yeah, Trestolone (7-methyl-Nandrolone, MENT) is an interesting compound for sure. I think it would be interesting to try and get this approved for HRT/Male birth control which is what they originally intended to do with it. If one can get the high estrogen aromatization under control then I see no reason why it can't be a versatile staple drug along with a Test base, regardless of whether you're pre-contest or offseason.

why would you use a test base with it?
i see no reason not to use Trest as HRT as a stand alone compound.
(AI might be necessary ofc)

Dog-Slime can I ask a few things plz?

-Dosage

-Frequency

-Ancillaries

-Sub-Q or IM

-Run with test or anything else

Thank you

Went 400mg trest E
/wk 250mg test E/wk 75mgs t-bol ED first 6 weeks and 20mg var ED throughout. Monday morning Thursday evening IM shots. 1.25mg letro EOD .25 Pramipexole every night 33mg mk677 every night following the prami. 100mcg clen on rest/cardio days 4mg albuterol preworkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is not a first cycle or something, these are pretty impressive figures.

About 10-15lbs may have been locked in to my muscle memory as I’ve been recovering from a serious work accident during which some weight was lost. Main purpose was to get back all lost strength/size and help speed up healing(nerve damage). Surprisingly think I passed up the old me and kept going while gaining a 6 pack in the process. Was very impressed by the results and apparently so is everyone else don’t think I’ve ever gotten so many compliments or congratulations on my hard work as this cycle got me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your thoughts as far as whether I would need an AI with trest?
Ive done many moderate cycles with Test, tren, deca, and occasionally some Dbol and superdrol. Ive never had any gyno issues and never even used an AI, expect for PCT. So do you think I need an AI with trest? I have some on hand but if Im not "prone" to gyno maybe I don't need it with trest? Im not worried took much about edema, its more for gyno.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear