over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Puffy nipples vs gyno

mementomori515

Registered
Alright guys, I'm going crazy. My cortisol is constantly spiked fretting over this.

I developed gyno during puberty at age 13. Funnily enough I was borderline anorexic. And yet somehow managed to grow breast tissue.

Began dabbling with testosterone and orals a year ago. Was not prudent regarding AI use in the beginning. Although my dosages were relatively low, I definitely think my gyno enlarged from where it was.

Two months ago I finally had it removed. 7000 dollars with Rick Silverman, one of the best for gyno. I had been cruising at the time, and one of the most significant things I noticed post-surgery was that my nipples were no longer in a permanent puffy state. They remained hard most of the time.

A few weeks later I began training, and also reintroduced gear. Knowing that my body is seemingly prone to gyno, I wanted to take all preventative measures against occurrence. To me this meant no wet compounds and not running test above 250mg.

For 6 weeks now I've been running 250mg test, 600mg DHB / 1-test cyp (non aromatizing) and 3IU of serostim. I dose 12.5mg of pharma aromasin EOD as well as 60mg of pharma raloxifene ED. And despite this, my nipples are puffy. I can't discern whether this is just an effect of testosterone or if tissue is beginning to redevelop. He did leave some for structural purposes but my chest looked amazing after the surgery.

I don't feel any tenderness or itchiness that would be reminiscent of my pubertal years. But perhaps the gyno can grow in the absence of those sensations when the tissue already exists?

Fortunately he liposuctioned beneath the nipples which aides in appearance but lately I notice my nipples are in a puffy state more often than not, and they sort of protrude at times. I never disclosed my steroid use to the surgeon, and would rather avoid that now. Unsure of what else to do, short of dropping my stack.

Are you running bloodwork with those AI doses? You shouldn't shoot in the dark with AIs, both low and high estrogen can cause a lot of issues (more than gyno).

Also, did the surgeon remove the entire gland or left some part of it? (that can grow back). Gyno is generally painful; it's growth of the gland itself. Puffiness from water retention is different. You can also hold more BF there.

Just by reading your post, I want to say relax. Gyno or no gyno; no reason to lose your mind over this. You're most likely fine; especially if you've had surgery.

As little slice would say: Pics pls

If the gland was NOT removed then I would think that an ON CYCLE SERM should always be used.

I have gyno, and use an AI with a SERM. I notice that an AI alone will not prevent aggravation of my gyno, however 20mg a day of Nolvadex does the trick.

I concur with the 20mg of nolvadex everyday. I had gyno pop up when I was using too much of an injectable pwo that had dbol and tne. I never accounted for the extra estro. 20mg nolva for a few weeks and a letro bomb had me cleared up and gtg rather quickly.

I inherited puffy nips at puberty to it sucks.

I've noticed a trend for myself:

Even on AI--if I'm holding a ton of water from diet etc...my nipples will get puffy to some degree. The more dry I am the less puffy.

And clearly the fatter I am the more this effect is pronounced and the reverse holds true the leaner I am.

If you're taking SERM + AI and you still have this issue, it's not likely to be gyno.

Even on AI--if I'm holding a ton of water from diet etc...my nipples will get puffy to some degree. The more dry I am the less puffy.

And clearly the fatter I am the more this effect is pronounced and the reverse holds true the leaner I am.

If you're taking SERM + AI and you still have this issue, it's not likely to be gyno.
Similar situation over here. You ever applied to a nephrologist to check the kidneys? If they're harmed one often tend to hold water no matter what circumstances ...that's my thought these days and I'm kinda concerned.
Bloods came back normal besides liver values due to orals but nothing too bad. Though some values are related to kidneys AND the liver :(

I agree with the nolvadex, but imo 20mg ED is overkill. I can get away with 5-10mg/day when I raise my testosterone level (only ever raise it to 350-450mg/week though). 20mg ed dries me out too much and makes me achy in my joints....not pleasant....

question man, because you seem to know your shit....what issue would you be having if you're taking a SERM + holding water!? Whenever I have taken SERMs in the past I dry out really fast (like withint 2-3 days I've dropped a few LBs of water)....what would cause someobdy to retain water on a SERM regimen?

Similar situation over here. You ever applied to a nephrologist to check the kidneys? If they're harmed one often tend to hold water no matter what circumstances ...that's my thought these days and I'm kinda concerned.
Bloods came back normal besides liver values due to orals but nothing too bad. Though some values are related to kidneys AND the liver :(

No, it's just my genetics. I've been sodium sensitive as long as I can remember. I can get insanely dry--I just have to keep sodium and water consistent.

AST / ALT and also SCr can be cranked up overnight just from training hard a day or two before--when you do your bloodwork, try and do it after a day or two off from training. Another thing to keep in mind is that BUN will be elevated if dehydrated (so important that you wake up and drink water if going in early morning fasted to do your bloodwork).

As far as liver goes--it's typically reason to be concerned (clinically) if you're seeing 3x the normal upper limit of AST / ALT.

question man, because you seem to know your shit....what issue would you be having if you're taking a SERM + holding water!? Whenever I have taken SERMs in the past I dry out really fast (like withint 2-3 days I've dropped a few LBs of water)....what would cause someobdy to retain water on a SERM regimen?

Unfortunately, I can't answer this as SERMs don't dry me out, only an AI will. I only mentioned the SERM in relation to puffiness from actual gyno and not water retention (my mistake for not conveying this clearly).

However, fluid retention is a very common side effect in tamoxifen--granted this is going to be almost exclusively from women, so I'm not sure if it also applies to men.

I know it seems simple, but was your diet any different between the times you dropped the water and the time you held water? Cycle different? Stress levels different? Any of these things could have an effect on holding a few lbs of water.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity