over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to recover the "batteries"

Beti ona

Banned
I was reading this and I remembered how DNP works and its mechanism to stimulate the production of energy in the mitochondria.

SHELLEY: On the playground, some of the children who are leaner might tell the heavier children, well, I’m thinner just because I’m quicker than you. And I have higher energy, and you guys that are slow, you’re fat and lazy.

RICHARD JOHNSON: That’s not the way it works. So the sugar, once you start absorbing the sugar, it will over time, reduce your mitochondria so, mitochondria, our body is made up of cells, and we have millions and millions of cells that constitute our body. And each cell has a nucleus, which is kind of brain of the cell, but each cell also contains little units called mitochondria. These mitochondria are what produce energy

SHELLEY: Are they like batteries? Our EverReady battery inside the cell?

RICHARD JOHNSON: They are like our batteries. They’re basically the energy factories of the cell, and they produce the energy that runs our cells. When you produce a lot of energy, that it is important in being able run, and to bicycle, and to climb mountains, and to swim and stay up. The energy we produce is very important, and that energy is called ATP. When a person eats more food, generally they will produce more energy. But with fructose, when you eat more, it actually slows the production of the energy, so it has an opposite effect. So you produce less energy, and you accumulate more fat, and when you produce less energy, you tend to be more tired. Now what happens over time — the more sugar you eat, it actually seems to cause damage to the mitochondria. Over time, you may actually lose mitochondria. At that point, you are almost locked into a lower energy state. Unless you can stimulate the growth of more mitochondria to allow you to get back to your original energy level.

SHELLEY: You mean that once a child or a grownup’s body is in trouble, metabolically, then eating more sugar will help them feel more energetic for a few minutes or perhaps an hour or so. But in the long run, eating that sugar might be killing more of the batteries inside of their cells?

RICHARD JOHNSON: Yes. Basically over time, you start to lose these mitochondria. Now in children who become obese, most of them still are have quite a few mitochondria, so they can recover quicker. You can get them back to normal weight easier than you can a 55-year-old or 60 year old, who may have lost quite a few mitochondria. It’s going to be harder to get that person back to a low stable weight, unless you find ways to stimulate their mitochondria to increase their numbers.

Rick Johnson: Longterm sugar use can kill cellular ?batteries? and promote fat and ADHD | Me and My Diabetes

Is DNP that solution?

I wanna know... No... I NEED to know!

in the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, they asked some all-knowing computing machine 'what is the meaning of life?'

the machine tells them to come back in like...several mlllion years

so they come back millions of years later to get the answer to their question regarding the meaning of life

machine responds with '42'

on the surface, seems like some slapstick british humor - we waited millions of years for this???

in computer programming, 42 is an asterisk *, which often serves as a wildcard placeholder for whatever the programmer wants to include

so by answering '42', the computer essentially stated that the meaning of life is 'whatever you want it to be'

It seems that Douglas Adams was right after all: the answer to Life, the Universe and everything, is 42.
Cambridge astronomers have found that 42 is the value of an essential scientific constant - one which determines the age of the universe.

In his novel The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1979) Mr Adams describes how an alien race programs a computer called Deep Thought to provide the ultimate answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything". After seven and a half million years' calculation, back came the answer - 42.

In slightly less time - two years- a team at the Cavendish Laboratory has managed the same feat, using a new technique to estimate the value of the "Hubble Constant". This measures how quickly objects in the universe are receding from each other - a natural outcome of the Big Bang that created the universe. Dr Richard Saunders, who led the research, sounded a trifle abashed by the result. "We have taken two measurements for the constant, and the average of them is, well, it's 42," he said. But he insisted this is "entirely fortuitous" - though thousands of fans of the Hitch Hiker novels might disagree.

This thread got really weird fast.

Recover battteries? After 72 hours on DNP I think I take in more nicotine, ephedrine and coffee to kill a bull moose. Definitely no charging up my batteries

LS has me hooked on nicotine gum. The shit is a lifesaver.

Last edited:
I appreciate your sense of humor, but I expected more interesting feedback.:cool:

I think this is also interesting in relation to DNP.

- For years, high-protein advocates said that eating a high level of protein is wonderful, because when you eat a lot of protein, it burns with more heat, and since it burns with more heat, you can eat more of it and not gain as much weight. Does that make sense to you?

- RON ROSEDALE: It makes sense, but again, it’s the wrong question. Improving health is not whether we gain or lose weight, it’s the kind of weight, number one. For instance, I don’t think anybody really wants to lose just any kind of weight. They don’t want to lose their muscle or their brain or their bones. They want extraneous adipose belly fat to be lost, typically. And if you’re seeking health, it’s not a matter of whether heat is produced, but really where that heat is going. If your body makes extra heat, you want to get rid of heat, number one. You have to get rid of it quickly. Inside the body, excess heat destroys. How about a fever?

A normal body temperature is less damaging for the body than the higher temperature of a fever. However, our body can handle a fever better than many invading organisms do, because a multicellular creature, such as a human, has more ways to protect against excess heat such as having heat shock proteins than, for instance, a virus does. Furthermore, the temporary higher temperature increases the activity of our immune system, and helps a body produce white blood cells faster. For all these reasons, occasionally, the body will produce a fever in order to kill an invader. If the fever goes too high, it kills too much of us as well. But if it stays at a level the body can handle, it kills off the invader faster. So short-term bursts of high fever, for our bodies, can be a valuable tool. But bodies don’t maintain a fever as a regular thing. Heat is a double-edged sword. It’s part and parcel of any type of energy exchange, and in some cases, we can use heat as a weapon for our body defense, but certainly excess heat destroys. That’s because our bodies, including each and every cell, need to work in a healthy, coordinated way. In contrast, heat is totally random, nonsensical motion that promotes incoordination.

- Now, if heat-generation such as a fever, is only good for a short-term battle, it surprises me that some very well-respected scientists will say that it’s good news that eating protein causes thermogenesis, meaning it increases heat. The most common reason that many health experts praise thermogenesis is that, they say it means you can eat more food without gaining weight. Those same experts tend to say that the plague of modern society is that people get too fat when they eat as much as they want and so, the question to answer is, “How can people continue to eat as much as they want, and still keep their weight down?” And for them, the answer is, “Eat foods that take more energy to metabolize, because they make heat in the body and then the body supposedly stores less of the fuel as energy–that is, as fat.” Do you think it’s time for people to stop saying that this approach is healthy?

- RON ROSEDALE: Yeah, it is.

- So, whether it’s a car or a person, simply “fueling up” on something to increase the heat isn’t improving metabolic quality.

- RON ROSEDALE: It isn’t a good thing. Producing excess heat can contribute to a whole lot of damage.

- On the other hand, is it always bad to produce extra heat? As an example, an athlete who’s exercising is making heat. Is that okay?

- RON ROSEDALE: That’s part of their training, to adapt to getting rid of heat fast. In other words, as they adapt to training, they will sweat more than they did when they began training. They’ll have better circulation to get rid of heat. It’s certainly part of the training, part of what will adapt them to being a better athlete, adapting to excreting heat.

- Now, some studies indicate that when people exercise more, their resting metabolism actually goes down. So they’re sort of like that car you described, which can idle at a lower speed, but performs faster and better when it’s time to put the pedal to the metal. That is, when they exercise, they produce more heat than someone who’s not exercising as hard. But when they’re resting, they have a lower metabolism. But is an athlete’s way of generating heat a reason to say that producing heat by eating more protein –ie– eating a more thermogenic diet — is that a good thing?

- RON ROSEDALE: No, not at all. Again, it’s not—I think what you’re referring to then is the rate of metabolism. When a person switches to a low-carb diet, their metabolism overall isn’t necessarily increasing. The rate of metabolism might increase somewhat if they feel more energetic and start exercising more, and resting on the sofa less. And they might lose weight not because they’re burning more calories but instead because their hormones are signaling correctly and they’re less hungry. In other words, what’s happening on a very low-carbohydrate diet is, they’re improving the quality of their metabolism such that they’re able to burn fat properly and more importantly, ultimately enable better leptin and insulin signaling that will more appropriately apportion which fuel to burn when, in other words, when to burn fat and when not to. Most people are not able to burn fat — certainly not as readily as they need to or would want to. And the reason for that is because of inappropriate—or inaccurate, really—leptin signaling and even insulin signaling, more widely known as leptin and insulin resistance.

Last edited:
Doesn't DNP actually make energy production less efficient and lower thyroid, therefore lowering mental energy?

Why don’t you try it?
But for me the lethargy makes it impossible to do cardio.
Training is minimal at best.
I would rather nap than go to the gym after work.

I want a reference for the claim that sugar reduces mitochondria.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I want a reference for the claim that sugar reduces mitochondria.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think it has to do with how sugar over time spoils its sensitivity to insulin, leptin and thyroid.

And it’s reusable. Your girl is on DNP as well if you excrete it in her. It’s great for fat chicks. Sneak it in them.

I don’t think shooting your load inside fat chicks is a good idea 😂😂

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner