over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having a child with TRT

Buckeye Fan

Registered
I am wanting to have a child. I’ve been on TRT for 6 years. My wife and I went to a fertility doctor who put me on 50mg clomid a day and I felt terrible. Any other recommendation or options? HMG seems the way to go but can’t find a LEGIt source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wanting to have a child. I’ve been on TRT for 6 years. My wife and I went to a fertility doctor who put me on 50mg clomid a day and I felt terrible. Any other recommendation or options? HMG seems the way to go but can’t find a LEGIt source.

Order it from overseas. And a few guys had to get off gear and go on a pretty intense regime of: clomid, hcg, and hmg to get a kid.

Your pm box is full

All 3 of my kids were conceived while I was either on a cycle or on TRT. I was nearly 40 when my 3rd son was born and had been using test for many many years at that point. I used low doses of HCG religiously for well over 10 years and I never let myself get/stay shut down entirely. I believe that is why I stayed fertile for so long. I recently had a vasectomy and stopped HCG, I'm too damn old to risk another kid and I don't care about my ball size any more. I don't know if you have had blood work or a sperm count to find out your exact condition, that would help people who might give you advice. My advice based on my personal experience would be not to get shut down hard in the first place and using maintenance doses of HCG gives you a fighting chance. Younger guys who think they never want kids might feel differently when they are older and their priorities change. I personally know a couple of guys who had success with HMG but they spent a lot of money and time on it. Good luck.

search for mike arnolds fertility protocol.

I worked with a fertility Dr. as well. He had me take 500 iu’s of hcg M,W,F along with my 160 mg weekly dose of Test C. Sperm analysis came back totally normal after a couple months on that protocol. There’s a study on a similar case.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/

Didn’t have to come off of TRT.

I worked with a fertility Dr. as well. He had me take 500 iu’s of hcg M,W,F along with my 160 mg weekly dose of Test C. Sperm analysis came back totally normal after a couple months on that protocol. There’s a study on a similar case.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/

Didn’t have to come off of TRT.

did you have succes with baby?

We haven’t tried yet. Still waiting another year and a half before we try to cross that road. We wanted to make sure everything was good to go ahead of time.

You should take a look at that study I posted. Might even be worth showing to your Dr. Of course if you’re trying to have a baby ASAP then coming off is probably your safest bet. Since we aren’t planning to have one for a little while I wasn’t worried about trying the hcg + test. I believe the study mentioned the subjects had normal sperm levels after 6 months of that protocol so it may take a while for your body to start producing sperm again if you stay on test.

Personally I wanted to avoid coming off again of at all possible. Good luck!

Last edited:
Coming off is a miserable experience, I tried a restart protocol prior to going to the fertility Dr. Gave up after 2 months and jumped back on TRT.

No need to come off for most people.

HMG 75iu EOD
HCG 2000iu EOD
Proviron 100mg ED

3 months and your sperm will get back to normal (for most) :)

Would adding clomid to those protocols be harmful. My current fertlity protocol is

Hcg 500 iu MWF
Clomid 12.5mg eod
Proviorion 25 mg ed
200 test ew

Vitamen:
Zinc
E
Folic acid
L carnitite
Tribulus

Just looking at protocol I might think about how much zinc (elemental) you are getting, as well as copper.
Also make sure vitamin E is in the 3-400iu range
Would also just take a good b-100
Magnesium
DHEA possibly. Many report much better sex drive with DHEA while on trt, esp when it's in transdermal form.
Also some of the herbal extracts may very well be worth looking at. Or even possibly something likes kings blood by OL or take at a look at what's in it and why and do some research. Stuff is expensive and I think you could benefit from a couple of the herbs if they're quality sources. 10 caps a day is a bit much for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

look up dave palumbo protocal guy like 50 just had a kid he said his pretty damn effective but he says come off everything except clomin hmg hcg i think

There's a noted trt guy that authored a book about HCG
I believe he did 125iu HCG every 21 days to coincide his wife's ovulation cycle and hit the bulllseye
Forget his name but sure if you get creative with google you'll find him

Good luck man

HCG

Both my kids conceived while i was on 1 gram plus test plus oxy, tren. I was worried so dropped everything but test down to 250/week plus HCG and bam. No problems.

Shit, that was 25 years ago.

Been on gear/Hrt for over a decade. Had both my boys while on cycle. I always have used 500mcg hcg 2x/wk from the day I started which I think helped. I did a sperm test and had a very low count but high mobility.

All 3 of my kids were conceived while I was either on a cycle or on TRT. I was nearly 40 when my 3rd son was born and had been using test for many many years at that point. I used low doses of HCG religiously for well over 10 years and I never let myself get/stay shut down entirely. I believe that is why I stayed fertile for so long. I recently had a vasectomy and stopped HCG, I'm too damn old to risk another kid and I don't care about my ball size any more. I don't know if you have had blood work or a sperm count to find out your exact condition, that would help people who might give you advice. My advice based on my personal experience would be not to get shut down hard in the first place and using maintenance doses of HCG gives you a fighting chance. Younger guys who think they never want kids might feel differently when they are older and their priorities change. I personally know a couple of guys who had success with HMG but they spent a lot of money and time on it. Good luck.

Needed to hear this. I am glad there is hope.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws