over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genesis Peptides (WOW!) - [My Fatloss Log]

reebokrunner456

Registered
Stats: female; 29 yr; 5'3"; 125 lbs. (pre-workout weight) :(

Goals: fatloss (and maintaining it), drop pre-workout weight to at least 115 lbs., (107-110 if possible); balancing my hormones; improving overall QoL.

Primary Compounds:
Genesis Peptides' CJC-1295 + GHRP-2, 50-100 mcg of each 3x/day
Oxide's Anavar, 12.5 mg 2x/day

Background: Don't even know where to start when I can literally write a book on all the crap I've dealt with and failed attempts at losing fat and keeping it off for the past 10+ years… In a nutshell: EXTREME hunger, (as in eating 8,000+ calories/day, if not for my peptides), and postprandial hypoglycemia (lowest on a blood test was 43… on an only "somewhat bad" day), have made it nearly impossible for me maintain my weight and/or shed fat. Lately, (even WITH HGH, which initially helped very much), each day has been a great struggle in preventing further weight/fat gain.

Last week, I was very fortunate and blessed to have connected with Ron, of Genesis Peptides, via PM on these forums. Ron sent me PM, offering advice in response to a post I'd started publicly - http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ing-something-annihilate-hunger-appetite.html. After a few more PMs/questions, Ron gave me his number and offered to talk with me, immediately!

Ron has literally been a Godsend with his advice and expertise, and has talked with me for several hours and followed up with me on a daily basis, (WAY above and beyond the call of Sponsor duty! :) )… not to mention that his peptides have already started to work miracles…

…including making me sleepy at the appropriate times of the night! Guess I'll have to finish this update later, cuz I'm literally falling asleep over the keyboard! :p I at least wanted to get my log started. The fact that I'm sleepy before 10 PM is unbelievable… to those who don't know, my hunger/hormonal imbalance have also royally screwed up my sleep and made it nearly impossible for me to get more than 3-4 hrs./night of sleep… not even Valium, Ambien, Trazodone, Klonopin, Ativan, HALF A GRAM of melatonin (to name a just few things) can get me to sleep… yet I’m out like a light with Ron's peptides… this is a miracle in and of itself! :cool:

Last edited:
Updates: Days 1-4

Day 1 - 9/10/10
1st dose - 50 mcg CJC-1295 + 50 mcg GHRP-2
Peptides arrived; took first shot (50 mcg CJC-1295 + 50 mcg GHRP-2) at 10:10 PM. I literally started to feel very sleepy (in a good way) within minutes (almost like the first time you ever take sleeping meds, before they go ineffective). If I weren't so feeling freakin starved prior to having taken the peptides, I would've been out like a light.

Other than the drowsiness (which is certainly welcome at night when I'm trying to get sleep!), I noticed no negative effects, like headaches or feeling my blood pressure inc., that some tend to experience when starting these peptides.

I got up during the middle of the night and my first thoughts upon walking down the hall were, "Holy shit! I can't believe how well recovered I feel already!" [from the previous day's workout]. Not that my recovery was poor to begin with, having just come right off HGH and onto the peptides) but my recovery with the peptides was noticeably superior to the HGH!

I also "hurt" my foot that morning, walking across my bedroom. :rolleyes: Literally, the arch of my right foot randomly swelled up to about the size of a golf ball. I thought it was an allergic reaction, or possibly a cyst/fluid build-up, since I'm flat-footed. At any rate, it was fairly painful and still pretty swollen by the time I went to bed; yet, within a few hours after taking the peptides, both the swelling and pain decreased noticeably.

Day 2 - 9/11/10
2nd dose - 100 mcg CJC-1295 + 100 mcg GHRP-2
3rd dose - OOOOPS!

My workouts (35 min cardio + legs) felt very easy, especially my leg workout, despite increasing the weight and/or number of reps. Excited about feeling so good (and successfully having managed to cut calories < 2,000 three days in a row), time got away from me and I missed a dose…

Day 3 - 9/12/10
2nd dose - 100 mcg CJC-1295 + 50 mcg GHRP-2
3rd dose - 100 mcg CJC-1295 + 100 mcg GHRP-2

…Ron wasn't kicking when he said I need to take the peptides 3x/day to mitigate my hunger/hypoglycemia. Let's just say, diet-wise, today was a bit of a setback; lesson learned the hard way! :banghead:

Recovery/stamina in the gym, on the other hand, were not affected in the least by the missed injection. I literally felt superhuman, blasting out an intense 73 minutes on the elliptical (with the intensity equal to running at a 7:30-7:40 mile pace)… not too shabby the day after a leg workout; especially considering that, prior to starting the peptides, cardio often seemed like a bitch of a chore the day after lifting legs, (even WITH the HGH!). Furthermore, for the past few weeks, the day after a leg workout I've had to call it quits on the elliptical after just 35-45 min, cuz of an old nagging injury. The fact that I made it 70+ min w/o issues speaks A LOT about these peptides, let alone 70+ min the day after a leg workout!

Day 4 - 9/13/10
2nd dose - 50 mcg CJC-1295 + 50 mcg GHRP-2

Diet was slightly off, due to hunger/hypoglycemia, but no worse than the previous few weeks have been with the hCG + HGH. Speaking of hCG, I've taken it almost every day since April of 2009. In the past 1.5+ years, my "record" of going "off" hCG lasted a grand total of four days before excruciating hunger returned (to the point of eating almost 6,000 calories in a day in order not to be in pain); along with painful leg cramping that would start about an hour before the hunger. Needless to say, if the CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 allow me to cycle off the hCG, it will be a miracle in and of itself.

Day 5 - 9/14/10

I'm sitting here in disbelief right now that I made it through the day without feeling starved and without exerting superhuman effort, after coming off a sub-1800 cal day!

Lately, the only way I've succeeded at eating 1800 calories or less has been at the expense of an entire night's sleep, due to my severe hunger/hypoglycemia, (which easily overpowers the likes of Ambien, Trazodone, Klonopin, and Ativan to name just a few :eek: ). All of my efforts [to not exceed 1,800 cals] inevitably resulted in extreme exhaustion and even worse hunger the next day.

Last night, however, I got a few quality hours of sleep, with NO sleeping meds! This is very impressive, especially since, for the past year, the only times I've fallen asleep w/o meds were when I'd eat until not hungry (typically AT LEAST 3,000 calories)… not a very viable solution for obvious reasons!

Not much new to update in terms of the workout part of the equation: the peptides continue to allow me to workout with incredible intensity AND increased duration, while making me recovery like the Terminator! :cool:

And the most exciting part of this update: it's been 4.5 days since I've used hCG, and I feel absolutely no need to use it (I'm not the slightest bit hungry as I write this [currently 12+ hrs. since my last meal!] and I have no muscle cramping!). The last time I tried to go off hCG, my 4th day off it began with my waking up in excruciating hunger pain and having a 2,000+ calorie feast. Needless to say, the peptides + Ron's expertise are frigging AMAZING and I can't thank Ron enough for his help!!!

Last edited:
Day 6

Day 6 - 9/15/10

Wow… where do I begin!?! Yesterday seemed almost too good to be true, but apparently it was no fluke. I had another awesome, productive day, both at work and at the gym, (working out twice as per the usual). For the second day in a row [coming off another sub-1800 calorie day], I made it through the day without feeling starved and with without exerting an inordinate amount of effort to not exceed 1800 cals. Right now it's been almost 19.5 hrs. since I've consumed anything of caloric value, and I don't feel hungry (need I say more!?!).

…I also got nearly 6 hours of excellent quality sleep last night (which is almost double than what I typically get during the work week!).

…still rockin' the workouts like nobody's biz and recovering like the Terminator!

…and still no need to go back to using hCG!

Ron, you are a genius, man; and have my endless thanks! :cool:

Days 7-9

Day 7 - 9/16/10

Three-peat! Third sub-1800 calorie day in a row W/O feeling starved or anything more than mild hunger! Workouts/recovery still excellent; productivity at work = awesome; overall QoL tremendously improved. :cool:

After just three days at 1800 cals, abs are looking washboard flat. Once I hit about week 6, +/- 2 wks, (on 1800 cals/day or less), I'll probably start weighing in; (I like to save weigh-ins for when I'm closer to the goal!).

Day 8 - 9/17/10

Basically the same as the past 3 days! :) 4th sub-1800 calorie day in a row without feeling starved or anything more than mild hunger! Workouts/recovery excellent; productivity is awesome; and overall QoL tremendously improved. All I need now is to repeat and results should follow…

…but as far as weigh ins are concerned, I definitely do NOT wanna step on the scale anytime soon after today… (weight was up 2 lbs. from 3 weeks ago, for a pre-workout weight of 125 lbs. :( ); apparently high 2200's for calories was a little higher than maintenance. But on 1800 cals/day or less, the weight/fat has always dropped fast; so hopefully this pattern repeats…

Day 9 - 9/18/10

Hunger was a little more than mild today, but luckily no worse than moderate/intermittent, (and not at all close to causing me to blow my diet :) ). 5th day in a row at under 1800 cals, brining my weekly average to just under 2,300 (never thought I'd get sub-2,300 after Sunday's near 5,000 cal disaster :eek: )…

Everything else is kickin'. Weights were up yet again, today, and recovery is unbelievable. And, (despite the frustration with the scale), I'm actually starting to notice some decent cuts/definition, w/o looking bulky.

Last edited:
Day 10

Day 10 - 9/19/10
1st dose - 100 mcg CJC-1295 + 100 mcg GHRP-2

The past day/night was a real milestone and test to the effectiveness of the peptides. The reason is that the past several weeks/months have been a vicious cycle of blowing my diet, followed by ~2-5 days of struggling to cut calories enough to get my weekly average back down into maintenance zone, (to just prevent further fat gain!). Without fail, on the days after I'd successfully manage to get my weekly average back down to the high 2,200's, I'd be "rewarded" with excruciating rebound hunger/hypoglycemia, inevitably cumulating in another day (or two) between 3,000 - 4,000 calories.

Needless to say, as helpful as the peptides have been, I couldn't help but wonder how last night was going to play out. While I had 5 straight days, at < 1,800 calories, those days merely neutralized my slip ups on Sunday/Monday of last week. Day 6 would be the real test… and the peptides passed with flying colors! I not only logged another sub-1800 cal day, I did so, once again, without much effort! :)

To my pleasant surprise, I didn't even feel mild hunger today! My energy levels, which are excellent right now, were actually very low during the day; yet my performance in the gym was strangely unaffected: I BLASTED 60 min. of intense cardio on the elliptical… the day after a leg workout! [As I mentioned previously, this is AMAZING, considering that, for the past few weeks, I've had to call it quits on the elliptical after just 35-45 min., the day after a leg workout, cuz of an old nagging injury… even with 3 IUs/day of HGH!]

Right now, (~1.5 hrs. since my last peptide shot, ~3 hours post-workout and ~20 hours since I've consumed anything of caloric value), I feel no hunger, no muscle cramping, and my concentration/energy are excellent. Furthermore, I feel so good that I haven't even resorted to my 2nd/PM dose of Anavar!

After ending this horrible vicious cycle, [that even a hardcore all-nighter couldn't snap me out of], I'm really excited that my calories are finally under control. The many other sacrifices I've made, (not missing a beat in the gym, macro ratios dead on, etc.), have long become second nature. It's now just a matter of waiting it out, and maybe making some minor adjustments, before the results I've struggled so long to attain, follow.

Ron, you are genius, man!!! Thanks so freakin' much, yet again! ;) :cool:

Days 11-13

Day 11 - 9/20/10
3rd dose - 150 mcg CJC-1295 + 150 mcg GHRP-2

Day 12 - 9/21/10
2nd dose - 75 mcg CJC-1295 + 75 mcg GHRP-2

Day 13 - 9/22/10
2nd dose - 75 mcg CJC-1295 + 50 mcg GHRP-2

Had a *small setback on Day 11, logging in at 2,911 calories. [*And I do mean small, considering that, (despite the slip up), my average caloric intake so far this week, for Sunday thru Wednesday, is almost 400 calories PER DAY LESS than my average caloric intake, for Sun-Wed, from the previous 9 weeks (2444 vs. 2076)! :) ]

The comforting thing is that the setback was 100% triggered by post-prandial hypoglycemia, (as opposed to hunger)… [Other than some rebound hunger on Day 12, (which is inevitable following an unintended re-feed), the peptides have been phenomenal in keeping my ridiculously high hunger at bay… and I still haven't resorted to hCG or HGH, which is truly amazing!]

…not that either [the severe hypoglycemia or excruciating hunger] is very pleasant; but, over the years, I managed to stave off fat gain when it was "just" hypoglycemia I was dealing with; it wasn't until more recently (2007), when I started experiencing excruciating hunger as well, that the fat piled on, (and became virtually impossible to get off).

With all of that being said, Ron may soon add another very special peptide to my mix, which is backed by a large body of clinical research showing much promise for balancing insulin/glucose. Until then, I'll get through the nights with honey and/or my daytime energy supplement (ErgoBurn), the latter not very conducive to sleep; but it will at least allow me to not exceed 1800 cals/day!

As for my workouts/recovery - still EXCELLENT!!!

Last edited:
have you checked your weight yet or noticed a difference in your clothes?

Yeah on Day 8 (9/17) and it was up 2-3 lbs. :( Apparently the previous several weeks, (where my caloric intake was high 2,200's) was a bit higher than maintenance.

My low this year was 113 lbs., around the end of March. Strangely, my clothes fit about the same, now, as they did then. Some of the gain was definitely muscle; but I definitely gained fat as well. :banghead:

Days 14 -16

Day 14 - 9/23/10

Day 15 - 9/24/10
1st dose - 75 mcg CJC-1295 + 75 mcg GHRP-2

Things are going very well! Aside from the one slip-up at the beginning of this week, all other days have been exactly on target: just under 1800 calories AND w/o extraordinary effort. :)

The hunger continues to be mild to moderate, (no worse than moderate). It's VERY awesome not to be in severe/constant pain from hunger, nearly round the clock! :cool:

Sleep is not as good this week, due to some post-prandial hypoglycemia that I'm still experiencing; the pattern has been 2 nights at ~2.5-3.5 hrs/night, followed by a nice 3rd night of 7-8 hrs. But this is still MUCH better than the beginning of this year, (when I was also at 1800 cals/day), when I'd go for 5-6 days straight w/ only 1-3 hrs/night, followed by a single "crash" night of 8-10 hrs....

Workouts/recovery continue to be awesome!

And, I also got some more numbers today from this weight/bodyfat bioimpedance scale at my gym. According to the trainers, (including a few who use this thing when getting ready for local/natural bb competitions), the device is supposedly fairly accurate.

I also have some numbers from ~3-4 months ago, from this same scale. Supposedly, I dropped ~4-5% bf since then, (despite weighing in nearly 5 lbs. more). As frustrating as it is [to weigh in at 125+ lbs., at only 5'3"!], I gotta admit that I look about as lean as I used to at ~113-115 lbs. The bf % (and fact that my clothes still fit) apparently confirm that I gained more muscle than I thought...

Current
Weight - 125.4 lbs
BF - 17.7%

May/June '10
Weight - 120.2 lbs
BF - 21.5-22.5% (I didn't write it down, but I remember it being >21.5 and <22.5)

Day 16 - 9/25/10

Another sub-1800 cal day, ending the week with an average of 1954/day! ...making this the first time since MARCH of this year where my weekly average was < 2,000 cals/day (and only 3rd time since March of this year where my weekly average was < 2,100 cals/day).

Last edited:
Day 17

Day 17 - 9/26/10

Extremely frustrated to admit that I gave in to the hypoglycemia last night and had an unintended 3rd meal, brining Day 1 of this week to 2,755 cals. The hypoglycemia wasn't even that bad, (I didn't wake up shaking or feeling like I needed to eat the second I got out of bed to prevent passing out). But it was strong enough that sleep just wasn't happening (even with more than recommended dose of Simply Sleep in my system). And, after just 3.5, 3, and 5 hours of sleep the previous 3 nights, my body was really hurting for rest/sleep.

On a good note, even with the unintended re-feed, my total for the day, (2,755), was under 3,000 calories (and under the previous week's 2,911 cal day). Also, despite "only" 2,755 calories, I slept for just over 10 hours last night. [And I literally mean "only 2,755 calories"……. prior to starting the peptides, it would take [at least] 3,500 - 4,000 calories in a day before my body would sleep for 10 hours, so this is clearly a huge improvement]…….

Also, aside from dealing with the hypoglycemia, the intense hunger has diminished to such an extent, particularly over the past 3-4 days, that it does not even feel like an issue/barrier to my goals! Over the past few days, I also increased my peptide dose, by ~50 mcg/dose (by 50-33%), as Ron had suggested. Since I've changed nothing else, as far as diet/supplements/training, the increase in peptides is likely responsible for the noticeable/sharp drop in hunger. Even today, (the day after my re-feed, when I'm extremely prone to both rebound hunger + rebound hypoglycemia), I'm feeling none of either.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude, but you need to stop cheating on your diet.

You can take all the peptides in the world, they are not going to give you discipline, which is what you really need.

Just straight talk here.

I don't mean to be rude, but you need to stop cheating on your diet.

You can take all the peptides in the world, they are not going to give you discipline, which is what you really need.

Just straight talk here.
Bro, you obviously don't understand what I'm going through. First of all, I never cheat in terms of food type/macros. The one thing that's holding me back is quantity. And I eat too much for one of two reasons: 1) insanely high hunger levels and/or 2) extreme postprandial hypoglycemia (which has been verified/documented w/ several blood tests). Not because I'm tempted by certain foods and/or cuz I want to indulge or for any other reason.

Both the hunger and hypoglycemia have fucked up my sleep. Even prescription sleeping pills can't buy me a wink of sleep in the face of either the excruciatingly painful hunger and/or extreme hypo. Last time I REALLY sucked up [the hunger/hypo], I didn't sleep for 3 straight days and almost ended up killing myself and others while driving home from work (falling asleep at the wheel despite some pretty strong stimulants). I don't cheat (eat too much) because I want too; but when I take a re-feed (i.e. overeat), it knocks me the fuck to sleep.

...if you can suggest a sleeping pill out there that will knock me out and allow me to sleep through the hypoglycemia, you can bet your life that I won't slip up on my diet.

As for discipline, you don't wanna even go there... forget walking a mile in my shoes before you criticize/judge me cuz you wouldn't last more than two steps.

Day 18 - 9/27/10

Day 19 - 9/28/10
2nd dose - 150 mcg CJC-1295 + 100 mcg GHRP-2

After the slip up Saturday into Sunday, the calories for Sun-Mon and Mon-Tues are right back on track, under 1800. :) And unlike the previous week's F-up, I luckily did not experience any rebound hunger or hypoglycemia, which almost always follows a "re-feed"; nor did I have to "use up" my day off from cardio early in the week, like I did last week, in order to avoid rebound hunger.

Other than sleep still being F'd up from hypoglycemia (got about 5-6 hrs. over the past TWO nights :banghead:), everything else is going extremely well; definitely a night and day difference for the better. And I'm still blow away by the virtual absence of hunger, despite continuing to hammer the workouts, both cardio & weights! :cool:

Also, strangely, despite the lack of sleep, I feel as rested on 2-3 hrs/night (since having started the peptides) as I used to on 5-6 hrs/night before taking them.

Last edited:
Bro, you obviously don't understand what I'm going through. First of all, I never cheat in terms of food type/macros. The one thing that's holding me back is quantity. And I eat too much for one of two reasons: 1) insanely high hunger levels and/or 2) extreme postprandial hypoglycemia (which has been verified/documented w/ several blood tests). Not because I'm tempted by certain foods and/or cuz I want to indulge or for any other reason.

Both the hunger and hypoglycemia have fucked up my sleep. Even prescription sleeping pills can't buy me a wink of sleep in the face of either the excruciatingly painful hunger and/or extreme hypo. Last time I REALLY sucked up [the hunger/hypo], I didn't sleep for 3 straight days and almost ended up killing myself and others while driving home from work (falling asleep at the wheel despite some pretty strong stimulants). I don't cheat (eat too much) because I want too; but when I take a re-feed (i.e. overeat), it knocks me the fuck to sleep.

...if you can suggest a sleeping pill out there that will knock me out and allow me to sleep through the hypoglycemia, you can bet your life that I won't slip up on my diet.

As for discipline, you don't wanna even go there... forget walking a mile in my shoes before you criticize/judge me cuz you wouldn't last more than two steps.

reebokrunner456,
After reading your log, I felt there might be something that was overlooked. I was tired when I read it and completely missed it. Then today it hit me.
I'd be willing to bet you have Leptin insensitivity.
What to do?
Foods that increase Leptin sensitivity:
Fish (especially salmon), beans & vegetables
Supplements that increase Leptin sensitivity:
DHEA, Melatonin, Omega 3's (if you don't like fish).
The melatonin may very well help your sleep issues as well.
Hope this might help somewhat.
Good luck on your project.
Q-S

Glycemic index

First, good post QS.

Second- RR: you haven't mentioned food types... with your hypoglycemia are you using foods that are lower on the Glycemic index/load and/or combining your macro's to delay gastric emptying? Adding some apple pectin can also greatly decrease your gastric emptying time.

Third, you may know this already... don't sweat the scale too much... mirror and clothes, mirror and clothes (assuming you didn't shrink them in the wash :D)

QS & myosin -

Thank you both for the tips, (many of which I have tried). I do like fish, especially salmon, (I have about 3/4 lb./week). Sardines [straight outta the can] are actually my favorite, especially in terms of keeping the hunger away. As for Omega's, Ron has me on 9 grams of fish oil soft gels/day from True Protein. Some vegetables work well, others don't (same with fruits); right now, my primary source of carbs has been oats and honey, the later Ron has suggested for the hypoglycemia, which has been helpful.

Unfortunately, in my case, improving my diet has done very little to curb the hunger and/or hypoglycemia. Eating the wrong foods (i.e. bagels, pasta, rice, etc.) will definitely cause complete blood-sugar hell; but eating clean foods does not improve the hunger/blood-sugar imbalance to any noticeable degree.

Ron's peptides, however, have been a godsend and made a world of difference for the better. Hunger is not even an issue, and the hypoglycemia is tremendously improved. I’m sure some of the dietary suggestions that Ron has made, (which are some of the same things you've suggested) are helping; but I've tried those things time and time again, and with no relief; so the improvements are largely (and almost entirely) from the peptides.

RE: Melatonin. Where do I start!?! Can't even think about this stuff without LMAO!!! Every few months I try it again, but I really can't afford it……. last time I consumed, HALF A GRAM in one sitting. As for sleep… no dice! However, since I've started Ron's peptides, sleep has been MUCH improved, (especially this week where I tweaked the timing of one of my injections, resulting in almost double the amount of sleep!). I'm actually thinking about trying Mel again, since the peptides have normalized my system.

Re: apple pectin. I tried it years ago (with no relief); but like other things, it may be effective now that the peptides have normalized my system.

Re: the mirror. Really starting to agree with you there! I'm actually seeing some nice cuts, at certain angles. No question, I've got some fat to shed; but I definitely have some nice muscle tone there too!

Days 20-23

Day 20 - 9/29/10
1st dose - 150 mcg CJC-1295 + 150 mcg GHRP-2

Day 21 - 9/30/10

Day 22 - 10/1/10

Day 23 - 10/2/10
3rd dose -150 mcg CJC-1295 + 150 mcg GHRP-2

Guys, I apologize for the lack of updates this past week. New company "furniture" has put my body in complete ergonomic hell and I've literally been spending all my time at the gym to walk off my aching back pain and/or completing my cardio. I base cardio workouts on # of calories burned, as opposed to time or distance; and with my back in too much pain to run/do the elliptical, some days have literally consisted of > 2 hrs. of treadmill walking to burn off the necessary # of calories).

Other than that, (and Sunday's slip up), things have been spot on! All other days this week were right on track, at just under 1800 cals, bringing my weekly average to 1,933 cals/day! This is my second consecutive week under 2,000 calories, (and the past two weeks have been the only weeks since March of this year where I've been under 2,000 calories). Needless to say, the peptides are making a world of difference for the better! :)

I'm still experiencing little to no hunger, which has been a real miracle. My biggest challenge is lack of sleep, (due to feeling hypoglycemic); however, by adjusting the timing of one of my injections, (injection #1 at 3:30-4:30 AM instead of 8:00 AM), I've been able to fall back asleep within minutes, instead of tossing/turning for hours; or, (like Tuesday morning), ending up at the gym at the ass-crack of dawn to walk off the hypoglycemia! :D After only ~5-6 hrs of sleep combine, on Sun-Mon and Mon-Tues, the other nights this week were much improved: 6-7 hrs. (Tues-Wed); 5-6 hrs. (Wed-Thurs); 4-5 hrs. (Thurs-Fri); 9-10 hrs. (Fri-Sat).

Last edited:
Days 24-27

Day 24 - 10/3/10

Day 25 - 10/4/10

Day 26 - 10/5/10

Day 27 - 10/6/10
3rd dose -150 mcg CJC-1295 + 150 mcg GHRP-2

Once again, so sorry for the lack of updates… little short on time this week, since the situation with the company "furniture" has not really improved and I've been living at the gym to get my workouts (cardio) complete. Also, it hasn't helped that I haven't been able to get online on my own computer…

Anyhow, I'm frustrated to report (yet another) slip up, this past Sunday. At least it was once again under 2,800 cals, (AND unlike before starting the peptides, where I'd often have two or more consecutive F*ups OVER 3,000 cals), I was able to get right back on track, Mon, Tues, & Wed - at or under 1,800 cals!

Sunday's slip up was very strange, in that it was entirely the result of hunger (as opposed to hypoglycemia). The peptides virtually eliminated my hunger, so I was really caught off guard. I actually slept very well Sat into Sun and woke after 7-8 hrs. feeling very good… went back to sleep, and 45 min later woke in excruciating pain from hunger. Tried to fight it by taking one of my stimulant products, (ErgoBurn), which offers fairly decent appetite suppression; but the hunger was too strong, and I ended up eating an extra meal (of just under 1,000 cals), Sun morning. And as unbelievable as this may seem, I barely felt satisfied, let alone stuffed, after this amount of food. Good thing is, I was able to stop eating at ~1,000 calories… prior to starting the peptides, the excruciating hunger I experienced Sun morning would result in AT LEAST a 2,000 calorie meal, no joke. :eek:

Unlike the previous week, where I was lucky to escape rebound hunger & hypoglycemia, this week's slip up resulted in some pretty severe hypoglycemia. Sunday night, I literally had to throw out the eggs I was attempting to cook after almost burning myself, (cuz I was shaking so badly from the hypo). I also felt very nauseous and my vision was a little blurry… definitely one of the worst bouts of hypo I'd experienced in a long time. It took every ounce of willpower not to raid the fridge of my family's sugary crap. Instead, I downed a few tablespoons of honey, (totally blowing my macros in favor of more carbs :D ), but at least my calories for the day (night) were actually slightly lower than normal, at just under 1,750.

The honey was really amazing in eliminating the severe hypoglycemia and preventing me from blowing my diet, but the hypo was still bad enough that I did not get even a few minutes of sleep (Sun into Mon). I took care of my gym workout at 4:30 AM Monday morning and (after about 2:00-3:00 PM Mon afternoon), after the hypo wore off "for good", the rest of the week has been smooth sailing.

While hitting my goal of a weekly avg. of 1,800 cals/day is most likely out of the question for this week, I'm still on track to average low 1,900's, which is a HUGE improvement (almost 400 calories LESS per DAY than before starting the peptides!), and still gives a small deficit. :)

Last edited:
I'm sure you have researched it plenty, but I'm a male and I weigh almost 200 w/ about 13% body fat and I am currently taking CJC1295 w/o DAC (aka GRF 1-29 mod) and GHRP-2 and I never go over 100mcg of each.

As you go above 100mcg of each you get drastically diminishing returns on HGH pulsation and production plus cortisol levels go up which as you know is not condusive for fat loss.

And I am twice your size. I would suggest dialing it down to 75mcg of each.

Remember more is not always better and the more you take the more cortisol is produced and the less benefit you get. I think taking 50-75mcg of each for a longer period of time would benefit you better. I have NEVER taken more than 100mcg of each at a time. Shoot when I first started I was only taking 25mcg of each 2 x a day for injury rehab purposes and it took me over 4 months to ramp up to 100mcg of each per day.

Just my advice. Interesting thread though and I wish you all the best.

I haven't checked your complete history, but I am sure there is some sort of underlying cause other than low HGH levels. Perhaps getting a full blood panel would be beneficial as well (that is if you haven't already, but if you are desperate as you say then I assume you have already gone down that rode, however different labs and different times of the day or times during your cycle...yes period cycle....can drastically affect blood test results).

Just my 2 cents without knowing your full background. Sorry if I covered something you've already done. Just trying to help.

well... as someone already said you should do a blood work and check especially for leptin deficiency ... this might cause starvation ...

have you always had that much trouble with being hungry or did it suddenly appear at any age?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws