over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 good for body fat reduction?

vkg1

Newbies
I'm pretty happy with my size and am primarily interested in enhanced growth hormone for anti-aging and fat reduction.

To get those benefits I've been taking CJC-1295+GHRP-2 twice a day.

However, I have been considering a switch to either MK-677 or even HGH, if either would offer better fat reduction and anti-aging (i.e., more skin tightening, etc).

Can anyone comment on how these three compare in the areas I am most interested? Is it the case that MK-677 might be the best if you are looking for mass (due to more IGF-1 and hunger), but possibly not as good as the others if you are looking to get lean and youthful? Or rather are they really all pretty much the same?

Thank you very much for whatever advice you could provide.

Great! Thanks for the advice. Do you have an opinion on how the two compare to GHRP+CJC?

I also was entertaining the idea of taking a smaller dose of MK and stacking it with GHRP only before bed for a potentially lower cost alternative that might not make me as hungry all the time as a higher dose of MK.

I guess the reason MK makes you hungry is that it gives you elevated Ghrelin whereas HGH alone does not?

i was really worried about the appetite increase and started at .5ml doses to start , now im taking 25mg / 2ml a day and have no appetite or sleep benefits.

Great! Thanks for the advice. Do you have an opinion on how the two compare to GHRP+CJC?

I also was entertaining the idea of taking a smaller dose of MK and stacking it with GHRP only before bed for a potentially lower cost alternative that might not make me as hungry all the time as a higher dose of MK.

I guess the reason MK makes you hungry is that it gives you elevated Ghrelin whereas HGH alone does not?

GHRP/CJC 3x/day is like 2ius HGH.
Mk-677 feels more like 4ius HGH or more.
Less bloating on GHRP/CJC, more similar to a low dose of synthetic HGH.
GHRP/CJC similar fat burning to low dose HGH.

I'm pretty happy with my size and am primarily interested in enhanced growth hormone for anti-aging and fat reduction.

To get those benefits I've been taking CJC-1295+GHRP-2 twice a day.

However, I have been considering a switch to either MK-677 or even HGH, if either would offer better fat reduction and anti-aging (i.e., more skin tightening, etc).

Can anyone comment on how these three compare in the areas I am most interested? Is it the case that MK-677 might be the best if you are looking for mass (due to more IGF-1 and hunger), but possibly not as good as the others if you are looking to get lean and youthful? Or rather are they really all pretty much the same?

Thank you very much for whatever advice you could provide.

Good choice, go ahead with MK-677, MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality, improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol, improve hair and skin appearance, and improve overall sense of well-being.

MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

Good choice, go ahead with MK-677, MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality, improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol, improve hair and skin appearance, and improve overall sense of well-being.

MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

MK-677 definitely lowers body fat. I didn’t mean to give the impression is was weaker at fat loss than other GHRP’s/GHRH’s. With MK-677 you need to be aware that the additional water weight gain makes it harder to notice the fat loss until you come off. I cycled off MK-677 a few weeks ago and OMG it shocked me how thin my skin got. I really dropped a lot of fat. I can’t wait to go back on MK-677. It’s my favorite supplement after AAS. If given the option of only one form of hgh supplement, I’d choose MK-677 over synthetic HGH because I’m a lot more full on MK-677 than i was on 6ius of serostim daily for 5 months. Also, i get a lot of joint support and support at the old injuries i train around in my rotator cuffs, lat insert, bicep attachment, and my arthritic knees.
Plus, MK-677 is so incredibly inexpensive, especially now with the 55% off sale at Peptidetech.com. But regardless of price, MK-677 is my #1 favorite HGH product. My strength goes up within days, and i walk around with a pump all the time. I do believe it best to cycle off and on though. Like with any one supplement, time off to clean out receptors leads to all the benefits that come when first starting any compound. 2 months on, 1 month off is a good rotating protocol year round. During off periods, the basic 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf(cjc no DAC) 3 times a day is a good way to give the pituitary gland a break from the constant HGH secretion of MK-677. If running HGH, i like a low dose of HGH upon waking with low dose T4, and 12.5mg MK-677 before bed.

Johnjuanb1 said:
GHRP/CJC 3x/day is like 2ius HGH.
Mk-677 feels more like 4ius HGH or more.
Less bloating on GHRP/CJC, more similar to a low dose of synthetic HGH.
GHRP/CJC similar fat burning to low dose HGH.
Absolutely agree. I personally tested 4iu of pharm grade Chinese GH on myself, and it brought me from 227 to 380 ng/ml. I then went on a long wash out period and tested 25mg of mk677 on myself after using it only for 2 weeks, it brought me to 372. mk677 at least for me, is equivalent to 4iu of GH. My age is 48. Both brought me up approximately 150 points, which is huge for anti-aging and strength gains. In 4 months on mk677, I've made tremendous progress strength wise and body transformation and the relief it offers the joints is great (great joint lubrication). Mk677 allowed me to break strength plateaus I was caught at as well as improved my daily overall well-being, love the stuff. I will blood testing again end of July after being on it over 4 months.

I have not cycled off it in 4 months as I believe it has only helped me to reach the natural GH/igf-1 level of a gifted 16 year old, there is a feedback mechanism it puts in place so that it will not go beyond this level, therefore I have no fear, just turning back the hands of time to a better period when I used to recover faster and make better strength gains. I will however continue to do bloodwork every 6 months to track my progess, to make sure it is keeping my igf-1 levels way up there, as I scientist/bodybuilder the bloodwork tracking I believe in doing, esp since it is only $69 a test. p.s should mention I also take 8 grams of HMB a day (2 grams every 6 hours) as I find it to be extremely anti-catabolic. The strength gains on 200mg TRT weekly + mk677 + HMB are astounding to me, keeps me going to the gym week after week, I like progress.

Seems to help with fat reduction but definitely stimulates the appetite. Double edged sword.

People say that 10-12.5mg don't see an increase appetite, what do you think?

3X per week. Heard it's active for several days. Maybe not as hungry?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

For all its worth,
MK677 work GREAT on as low a dosage as 5mg/night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws