YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you feel fat burners have helped when cutting?

How much has your choice of fat burner helped?

• Wouldn`t try to cut without it!

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • small help

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • moderate help

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • big help

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

gshoty

Registered
This poll is out of my own curiosity. Of course you gotta have diet hard and kill yourself in the gym but id like to hear some experiences.

1. Have fat burners helped you significantly or could you've gotten the same results dieting/cardio/supplements etc?

2.What did you use?

Because diet is the key factor all a fat burner can do (thermogenic) is augment the diet, so most are only as good as the diet you are on.
DNP, t3 would be exceptions in my mind, and of those two DNP, and even then I have seen people actually out eat DNP with garbage (tiwinkies, candy).

They helped me alot. I used just clembu, but T3 + Clen is known as one of the most effective combos.

I don't know if i would have reached the same results without using it but it definitly worked wonders for me

It helps me alot in regard to the fact I do cardio at 5am..... it gives me a nice buzz and gets me going..... I like Dexaprine by IForce

Helps to keep the intensity up during cardio and training. Also, helps to curb the appetite

I use ECA. Clen makes me feel very weird

I like caffine and ephedrine for evergy to get through cardio and keep apitite down. Clen strips fat of me real quick but makes me want to binge Eat. T3 never made any noticeable difference to me. Never felt the need to try dnp as I drop fat quite easy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I like caffine and ephedrine for evergy to get through cardio and keep apitite down. Clen strips fat of me real quick but makes me want to binge Eat. T3 never made any noticeable difference to me. Never felt the need to try dnp as I drop fat quite easy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I don't like T3 as well. It make me be flat and lose vascularity :naughty:

However clen dropped my fat so fast. ECA works well too

Because diet is the key factor all a fat burner can do (thermogenic) is augment the diet, so most are only as good as the diet you are on.

DNP, t3 would be exceptions in my mind, and of those two DNP, and even then I have seen people actually out eat DNP with garbage (tiwinkies, candy).

I can't imagine both the stupidity, and also the sweating that would be involved in out-eating DNP!

T3 and Albuterol on Tren.

The Albuterol really counteracts the cardio killing effects of Tren and has me doubling my treadmill time after 2-3 days on. Eat around maintenance, daily cardio, lift 3x a week. My most "impressive" fat loss numbers have come from high doses of DNP but at the cost of being able to literally not lift weights at all for 3-4 weeks from being so weak.

I have a really hard time losing weight and a pretty hard time losing fat, but I never lose mass. Fat burners have been pretty crucial for me, even with a strict diet and heavy cardio.

I think most people really overdose DNP which makes them hate using it. I get really great results using it for a high dose (400-600) for only 3 days at a time and then stopping a few days. Stops the buildup from being too debilitating and i dose it before bed with some benadryl/melatonin to sleep through it.

Clen+T3 works great too, but not nearly as effective as DNP. I still find my workouts very intense and productive on these, even going as high as 140/75 and I keep protein keeping muscle loss to a minimum.

For me, fat burners are a must for appetite suppression in a diet. I lack the self control to go on an extended diet without a fat burner in the mix, even if it's a legal one you see in the magazines or in GNC.

If my diet is spot on they help a little. I never get the appetite suppression I'm looking for from anything tho

For me, fat burners are a must for appetite suppression in a diet. I lack the self control to go on an extended diet without a fat burner in the mix, even if it's a legal one you see in the magazines or in GNC.

Which otc one's have you had the most success with?

Which otc one's have you had the most success with?

I never really have self control issues for the MOST part, I'll cheat every once in a while but it's by no means a daily concern. I had some success with Phentermine though in terms of suppressing my appetite. I only took it for about a week, but I can say that I was literally not hungry at all. The only issues I've ever come across with appetite suppressants though is that most of them seem to become less effective pretty quickly. Even a big dose of adderall, while at first completely kills my appetite, over time, it comes back and levels out despite the dosage.

The only true appetite killer I've ever used for a longer period of time, was Anadrol. And I was bulking and didn't even WANT that to happen.

OTC fat burners are bunk, apart from the ones laced with meth.
I'm a clen man myself

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner