over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I don't come on anymore

Cortisol

Banned
Every time I pop back in here, it seems someone is dying.

I am not joking, it is depressing.

Competitive bodybuilding is extremely dangerous. We all know that. I risked my life for titles.

I only run very low doses anymore, but I do a shit ton of very high intensity cardio. I urge others to do the same.

You won't lose as much size as you think.

So get up over 80% of your max heart rate and stay there for 30 minutes, 5 days a week.

Your life is worth it.

live and learn I see. getting the youngsters to listen is a hard thing to do. Im almost 50 and all my labs come back straight. Low dosage and longevity for me. What do I have left? 15 years max, to train hard in the iron pile? Not long....

This is PRO muscle

Good luck being a pro at BBing on low doses lol perhaps livestrong is a better forum more for your interests?

After seeing all the deaths as of late. I decided to stop completely for a while. Not worth it in my opinion just so I can look good with a schmedium shirt on. Going to focus on cardio a bit more now.

Oh cool!! One of these threads

Good genetics and reasonable doses with a healthy diet and you have little to worry about.

For those that live for this and want to win, they will continue with the heavy doses regardless.

that's a pretty cool story OP

to be real tho, ive been dialing back my use substantially.

like...substantially.

came to the realization that my body can't handle all of the food..I had some serious digestive issues when I was younger, and it would appear they have not resolved.

and since I have a hard time handling more than 3500 calories (at 5'10), there really isn't any need (or use) in pushing the drugs.

I don't really see myself getting far beyond 200lbs anymore (240 ATM).

I do not agree at all. Every one of the Death's I see keeps my decision to downsize legitimized.

Every time I pop back in here, it seems someone is dying.

I am not joking, it is depressing.

Competitive bodybuilding is extremely dangerous. We all know that. I risked my life for titles.

I only run very low doses anymore, but I do a shit ton of very high intensity cardio. I urge others to do the same.

You won't lose as much size as you think.

So get up over 80% of your max heart rate and stay there for 30 minutes, 5 days a week.

Your life is worth it.

What titles have you won?

he never said that he won any..

just that he risked his life for them lol

Oh, well he's the same guy that claimed to know Dorian's gear use as well as all the ins and outs of the chinese gh market so naturally assumed he was a very accomplished bodybuilder.

All the attention whores are doing it these days....

It's the cool thing these days. It's like guys just realized taking large amounts of various drugs is suddenly bad for them :eek:

I was out at dinner with a top level cardiologist that does nothing but stints - tells me can't remember doing a stint on a guy over 70 that weighed 220 - said they're all dead by then - he wasn't joking either

I was out at dinner with a top level cardiologist that does nothing but stints - tells me can't remember doing a stint on a guy over 70 that weighed 220 - said they're all dead by then - he wasn't joking either

I'm going to cut down to 219 as soon as possible! ;)

For real the the guy does have a point about doing cardio. Most people I know who lift and bodybuild don't really do any accept pre-contest for 12 weeks out of the year.

Last edited:
Well this isn't news. Whether someone dies or not, we all know/knew the risks. Nothing has changed...

Low dose or high dose

You may be right in some instances but not in others. Personally I am 51yrs old and I do not back down at all when it comes down to it. I am running 2 cycles back to back and I may feel a little tired and lethargic sometimes. But at my age I do not care about having children and take ai's like they are candy. I am glad that you have mentioned this, not about death but for younger brothers. But I am going through this mid life thing and the way I am running my cycle I feel very good and gains are tremendous for me.

that's a pretty cool story OP

to be real tho, ive been dialing back my use substantially.

like...substantially.

came to the realization that my body can't handle all of the food..I had some serious digestive issues when I was younger, and it would appear they have not resolved.

and since I have a hard time handling more than 3500 calories (at 5'10), there really isn't any need (or use) in pushing the drugs.

I don't really see myself getting far beyond 200lbs anymore (240 ATM).

I'm your height and this is pretty much what I realized a little while ago too (minus the digestive issues). I was 230 and now I'm feeling and looking better at 213 on far less, while still equally strong. Eating 2500 calories a day now. It's the right move.

NPC Mr Ironman (amateur) NPC Mr San Francisco. Lt Heavy weight.

Bunch of 2nd and 3rd placements.

Some martial arts titles also.

I am old but still carry 235 lbs on a small frame.

How old, Brother? If you don't mind me asking.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws