YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone still doing 70mg-100mg tren per week?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been a while since people have been talking about doing this it seems. I'm getting bored of just TRT and feel like adding some really low dose tren like 10mg of ace per day. I feel like the only thing I hear that's impacted by bloodwork with this is HDL.

Anyone want to share dose? Results? Bloodwork? Any other sides?

Been a while since people have been talking about doing this it seems. I'm getting bored of just TRT and feel like adding some really low dose tren like 10mg of ace per day. I feel like the only thing I hear that's impacted by bloodwork with this is HDL.

Anyone want to share dose? Results? Bloodwork? Any other sides?
Tren almost always messes with my AST and ALT, even at low doses. BP also tends to go up. I guess it depends on the individual though.

It most certainly is a "smarter" (yeah I know, like this drug is ever smart to use lol ) way to use it.

You will still get an effect from it, and it won't tax you mentally and physically as the average dose will...

I ran 100 mgs a week on a blast with 300 test (and 300 EQ which I stopped because EQ), felt fine on it unlike other times, BP was good, it was nothing crazy but I definitely felt it.

I still fkin hate the drug though lol...it just creeps up on you psychologically [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
10-15 years ago Tren didn't bother me all that much when I made it myself. Recently I attempted to do micro doses of Tren with my 10mg/test per day but my body (lungs in particular) just can't tolerate it now. It's as if I've become hypersensative to it? The major problem I have is when I get the cough which then sets off my bronchitis then its back on the inhaler for a couple weeks. No Tren = no cough = no bronchitis. The only real positive with doing low dose Tren was it didn't leave me is a pool of my sweat staring at the ceiling at night like 200-300mg/wk did. The resp issues make Tren a horrible compound for me personally.

I'm doing DHB at 200mg/wk right now along with my 10mg/test & 2iu GH per day and REALLY liking it. I tried incorporating 10mg/day of oral Superdrol but that shit is straight up evil! Left me feeling lethargic and unmotivated so I dropped it. The brain fog finally cleared about 2-3 days after getting off it. I'll never touch that shit again!

I do tren E 150mg a week

I’m using PSL tren e/test e mix. so that’s my cruise and some tren to keep me lean.

I’m going to stay on top of the blood work to see how the tren affects it in general. if it sucks, I’m dropping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just started experimenting with lower-dose tren ace 4 weeks ago. I started taking 70mg/week and just a few days ago I bumped it up to 100. I won't go above 100/week. Currently using all Flash products. I'm stacking the 100mg/week of tren ace with his Rapid Mass which is 100mg/ml of both Test Phenyl Prop and NPP. So I'm getting 100mg/week each of TPP, NPP and Tren Ace. I also take 2iu of HGH every day. So far I'm really liking the results! Training sessions have been nice and intense, strength is up on most movements, sleep hasn't been affected yet. I do tend to sweat pretty heavily during training sessions tho but that's no big deal. And so far I haven't turned into a huge asshole to my family, friends or coworkers!

And I'm using this as part of a mini "leaning out" cycle for a planned vacation here in about a little over a month. I usually use test prop, tren ace and mast p as part of a cut cycle but decided to mix it up a bit and I'm liking this option as well. My diet is pretty clean too along with regular cardio 4 days per week. I got bloods pulled last week after being on this for 4 weeks so should have the results today.

I just started experimenting with lower-dose tren ace 4 weeks ago. I started taking 70mg/week and just a few days ago I bumped it up to 100. I won't go above 100/week. Currently using all Flash products. I'm stacking the 100mg/week of tren ace with his Rapid Mass which is 100mg/ml of both Test Phenyl Prop and NPP. So I'm getting 100mg/week each of TPP, NPP and Tren Ace. I also take 2iu of HGH every day. So far I'm really liking the results! Training sessions have been nice and intense, strength is up on most movements, sleep hasn't been affected yet. I do tend to sweat pretty heavily during training sessions tho but that's no big deal. And so far I haven't turned into a huge asshole to my family, friends or coworkers!

And I'm using this as part of a mini "leaning out" cycle for a planned vacation here in about a little over a month. I usually use test prop, tren ace and mast p as part of a cut cycle but decided to mix it up a bit and I'm liking this option as well. My diet is pretty clean too along with regular cardio 4 days per week. I got bloods pulled last week after being on this for 4 weeks so should have the results today.

I'd definitely appreciate if you shared those

It most certainly is a "smarter" (yeah I know, like this drug is ever smart to use lol ) way to use it.

You will still get an effect from it, and it won't tax you mentally and physically as the average dose will...

I ran 100 mgs a week on a blast with 300 test (and 300 EQ which I stopped because EQ), felt fine on it unlike other times, BP was good, it was nothing crazy but I definitely felt it.

I still fkin hate the drug though lol...it just creeps up on you psychologically [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I did 20mg daily about a year ago for a few weeks with a slightly higher dose of test. I felt fine but didn't get bloods unfortunately since I didn't have the option.

No. Even at 70mg per week it affects my mood.
Do you take hgh with your trt, or only test at 100-200mg?

I dropped my tren to 175mg t past 20 days, no tangible sides like it is on 500mg but no bloods to compare. Ive kept 90% strength and still pretty lean.

I would rather use 200-300mg Primo to spice up my TRT.

Not a bad idea. I used primo for the first time end of last year at around 300mg and it was ok.

No. Even at 70mg per week it affects my mood.
Do you take hgh with your trt, or only test at 100-200mg?

Usually TRT alone (20mg daily) with the occasional 3-4 months of 2-3.33iu of gh alongside. Currently off gh because my BG and A1C (4.9 to 5.3) were starting to creep back up so I wanted to give them a rest. It seems like they are fine on 2iu but creep up once I hit 3iu. I also seem to measure a slightly larger left atrium and septum on my echocardiograms on 3iu GH, but then they go back to normal size when I'm not on it, making me question whether low tren would be better in my personal situation.

I'd definitely appreciate if you shared those

No problem. Got my results this morning and I'm pretty pleased with what came back. It was a pretty basic panel. Here's the results on 100mg/week each of TPP/NPP blend, and Tren Ace at 70mg/week.

Total Testosterone: 583 - Pretty damn good on 100mg of TPP/week. That's almost 6x dose so the Flash TPP is the real deal. Now when I'm only doing trt, my test cyp dose is 200mg/week of pharma-grade stuff and that usually gets me to around 1000 for total. It's funny because at this 583 with NPP and tren ace on board I feel way better than with the 1000 total level of test only! It's especially noticeable with libido. At this 583 my wife and I are hitting it 3 x per week and I could go every day actually. Plus I have an overall strong feeling of well-being.

Estradiol: 147 - I know this number is skewed big-time because of the tren. I'm typically within normal ranges here and I'm not taking an AI. I'm having NO estrogen sides at all so that's good.

ALT: 75 - a little elevated but nothing to get worked up about. Could be the tren?

AST: 59 - High normal...again no biggie. Possibly due to the tren?

Albumin: 4.1, Alk Phos: 38, Protein: 6.8, Total Bili: 0.5 - All normal

Hematocrit: 43 - normal

Kidney Function: - all normal

PSA: 1.9 - normal

No problem. Got my results this morning and I'm pretty pleased with what came back. It was a pretty basic panel. Here's the results on 100mg/week each of TPP/NPP blend, and Tren Ace at 70mg/week.

Total Testosterone: 583 - Pretty damn good on 100mg of TPP/week. That's almost 6x dose so the Flash TPP is the real deal. Now when I'm only doing trt, my test cyp dose is 200mg/week of pharma-grade stuff and that usually gets me to around 1000 for total. It's funny because at this 583 with NPP and tren ace on board I feel way better than with the 1000 total level of test only! It's especially noticeable with libido. At this 583 my wife and I are hitting it 3 x per week and I could go every day actually. Plus I have an overall strong feeling of well-being.

Estradiol: 147 - I know this number is skewed big-time because of the tren. I'm typically within normal ranges here and I'm not taking an AI. I'm having NO estrogen sides at all so that's good.

ALT: 75 - a little elevated but nothing to get worked up about. Could be the tren?

AST: 59 - High normal...again no biggie. Possibly due to the tren?

Albumin: 4.1, Alk Phos: 38, Protein: 6.8, Total Bili: 0.5 - All normal

Hematocrit: 43 - normal

Kidney Function: - all normal

PSA: 1.9 - normal

Lipids?

As I have gotten older, i use anywhere from 150-200mg tren ace or e per week. When i was in my 20's and early 30's 400-800mg per week was "normal" for me.

Now l'm like...what a dumbass.
1. The older you get the more sensitive i have become to AAS. A lil does go a long way
2. Glad I got that high dose shit out of the way when i was young.

Total Cholesterol: 181 - good

HDL: 36 - lower than what it should be but still within normal range

LDL: 138 - borderline high. Definitely higher that what I'd like it to be. Should be under 130 and preferably under 100.

Triglycerides: 36 - excellent

Total Cholesterol: 181 - good

HDL: 36 - lower than what it should be but still within normal range

LDL: 138 - borderline high. Definitely higher that what I'd like it to be. Should be under 130 and preferably under 100.

Triglycerides: 36 - excellent

How different are these compared to your typical numbers when on trt/cruising?

How different are these compared to your typical numbers when on trt/cruising?

Believe it or not these values are VERY similar to my TRT-only bloods! Except for that skewed estradiol value due to the tren. And I can honestly say I actually "feel" better with this low-dose TPP/NPP/Tren Ace combo than when I'm up to 1000 or 1100 of test-only.

One thing that does change is my hematocrit. It gets into the high 40's and a couple times it creeped up to 51-52 when my test levels got up to 1200-1300 and I had bloods drawn. Also, at those levels my estradiol gets up out of the normal ranges too. Other than that, it's very similar.

The last couple of times I've had bloods drawn is when I've noticed my HDL getting a little lower than I'd like it along with my LDL getting higher than it should. I do eat A LOT of red meat tho so I'm thinking that contributes as well.

Moving forward, I'm seriously considering keeping my test doses around a 100mg/week and continuing to add in other compounds in low doses like I'm doing with the TPP/NPP/Tren Ace. Now, maybe there's an interesting synergistic effect going on with the two 19-nors and that's why I'm liking this combo so much right now. I've done Test P/Mast P/tren Ace combo before but I don't remember it being quite this good. I've also done Test P/NPP/Mast P combo before and again...it was decent but not like the TPP/NPP/Tren Ace. Plus I should disclose that I've only been using Tren Ace on and off for a little over a year so it's not like I have a long history with Tren. And I've never gone above 175mg/week. I only lasted a few weeks at 175mg/week cuz I couldn't sleep, I sweated like a pig, it really affected my cardio, and I was an absolute asshole!!

Now that I'm thinking about it, there might not be anything better than a Test/NPP/Tren combo (for me)! It is fun experimenting tho!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131