over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cellulitis - Any idea on the cause?

The Booger

Registered
Time line:

Monday: 1 amp of Omnadren in tricep via 25g 1"

Monday afternoon: Tricep is sore, I'm sensitive to the prop ester so I figured that is what it was.

Tuesday morning: Same as Monday afternoon just a bit worse.

Tuesday night: Tricep becomes very sore, warm, red, etc. A fellow nurse noticed the swelling before I did.

Wednesday morning: At the local rapid medical center getting treatment. Gave them a BS story about a tack in my garage I ran into a few days earlier. Doctor said it's a somewhat bad case of cellulitis and good thing I came in. Prescribed Keflex. Doubt he bought it but oh well, HIPAA bitches.

Now I'm a pretty clean person to begin with. Right after showering I get out, dry off, clean my work area with alcohol wipes from the hospital (this shit kills EVERYTHING), get the supplies out. Wipe skin down, inject slowly, clean area with new swab.

How the hell did this happen? It was HG gear from a very reputable source here. Not like it was bath tub swill. Arm is really swollen and is nearly unmovable. Makes me have second thoughts on gear use...

If you have ANY thoughts you might have an infection, go see the damn doctor. People repeat it all the time but they have good reason too. Imagine if I just waited another 48 hours? My shit could be royally fucked!

Hey did u say you are a rn? I am a rn student right now in ca. Anyway as you know cellulitis is caused from bacteria getting into the injection site. If I were you I would be extra cautios on the next injection. Make sure you alcohol swab the site, the top of the bottle before and after removing liquid. Also switch needles after you draw from bottle before injecting. Maybe use a bandaid on the site with some antibacterial cream.

Hopefully there is not bacteria growing in the gear. I think you can add BA to the gear but look that up to make sure.

I swab everything and switch needles. Work hates it but eh, one mistake can cost them tens of thousands (which I told the nurse manager, she agreed) versus my $1 it takes to cover mine and their ass.

About the only thing I didn't do was put antibacterial cream over the injection site.

I swab everything and switch needles. Work hates it but eh, one mistake can cost them tens of thousands (which I told the nurse manager, she agreed) versus my $1 it takes to cover mine and their ass.

About the only thing I didn't do was put antibacterial cream over the injection site.

Is there BA in the gear?

I took a shot Sunday, and my ass is still sore. It is fairly sore, not any extra heat or redness. I seems like I went to far over and down during my shot. How long is too long for the soreness to be there. The soreness hasn't got worse or better. Thinking about going to a doc in the box. Any opinons would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I took a shot Sunday, and my ass is still sore. It is slightly sore, not any extra heat or redness. I seems like I went to fare over and down during my shot. How long is too long for the soreness to be there. The soreness hasn't got worse or better. Thinking about going to a doc in the box. Any opinons would be appreciated.

Soreness is common. It is signs of infection that you should worry about like redness, puss, swelling etc

I had cellulitis once...

I am exactly like you... I draw with 1 needle, and inject with a new one. Wash hands, swab top of bottle, wash area, and wipe down with alcohol. Then Clean the specific area to inject into, and use a new swab after injection.

This procedure has been good to me. Once I did it, and got a small red mark on my arm (was a bicep inj). The red mark looked like I just scratched my arm due to an itch, but i didn't scratch. Then it got bigger and started to look a little swollen. I gave it a day, and it got very bad looking and very noticeable. I got my course of Antibiotics and within 1 dose it was getting better. Then was gone entirely within 2 days.

I threw out that particular bottle, and all the other I had received in that order. I was not going to take a chance of gettinga worse infection.

Please note this is from a long time ago, but it was scary.

Either way, if you are as clean as you say you are, and you get an infection, I may point the blame at the product...

sorry for the extended post... I could've made that shorter.

as a nurse get ahold of iodine much more effective in presanitation

also. you can get keflex on the internet for cheap and save y0ourself a visit

also, ive halted celluitlus spreads through extreme supervised icing

you got infected becuase 1. too much oil in area 2. unsterile gear/injection, my guess its too much oil in area

as a nurse get ahold of iodine much more effective in presanitation

also. you can get keflex on the internet for cheap and save y0ourself a visit

also, ive halted celluitlus spreads through extreme supervised icing

you got infected becuase 1. too much oil in area 2. unsterile gear/injection, my guess its too much oil in area

Thanks to everyone for their input, but I singled out Muay as I had a couple questions for him.

Muay;

1. Didn't know that about Keflex. Thanks. Visit should run me about $100......so at least now I know the symptoms (I did already) but now know the FEEL of it.

2. It was only 1mL in the tricep. So I don't think it was too much, would you agree?

3. I'd sure as hell hope the gear was sterile! If not......well.......you know what screw it. I know it wasn't unless Jelfa had a major screw up.

Thanks bud!

YOu can get Fish Flex for about 40 dollars 500mg 100caps.....always use ice on cellulitas(sp) never heat....If you get this I recommend a front load of Anti b of 1500mg to 2000mg first dose then 100mg a day for 7-10 days

YOu can get Fish Flex for about 40 dollars 500mg 100caps.....always use ice on cellulitas(sp) never heat....If you get this I recommend a front load of Anti b of 1500mg to 2000mg first dose then 100mg a day for 7-10 days

great advice

always ice never heat!!!!!!!! i have reversed cellulitus with this technique, for everyone else see a doctor at first sight of any symptom!

Ouch !

About a month ago I was training a client, slammed my knee into a safety on the smith machine. I clean it off with alcohol and think no big deal. About a week later my foot and leg blew up and I was in the hospital for 4 days from cellul.
One note is my dermatol. prescribes Enbrel for my psoriasis and that lowers a persons immune.

Attachments

• hat 008.jpg
    hat 008.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 686
Could you be a bit more specific with the symptons or the look of cullulitus please??

I got told i had cellulitus in both my butt cheeks following a shot each from a new source i was trying ( blooming sponsor too!!! ).. it was hot, very swollen, and very sore..couldnt squat down or bend etc.. Turned out it was an abscess in one butt and the other perhaps a collection of oil in a sac caused from scar tissue, as opposed to cullulitus.

Shoot shoulders and tri's at present as a result and quite often i get a bit tenderness in the deltoid ive used and then i get a bit swelling which seems fluidy and goes down in to my upper arm area. Tiu can see a line on the outside of my arm about midway where the swelling seems to stop, and sometimes a very slight discoloration, which im thinking is a bit of a bleed/bruising as its seems a tinge of blue under the skin. The upper out bicep area tends to fill out abit too.. Doesnt stay long, maybe 2 days and doesnt seem to hamper me in anyway other than a bit tenderness at the site..

I also seem to have a pear shaped like lump on each outer deltoid which is very slightly tender if i apply pressure..im guessing scar tissue....need to resolve this some how. Can it be resolved??? ( the lump that is ). And why do i often get this bit swelling too.

As for the Omna's ive recently used them from a sponsor and didnt notice any issues from them...:)

As for the Omna's ive recently used them from a sponsor and didnt notice any issues from them...:)

I'm *thinking* that maybe a very small piece of glass was picked up and then injected. It only takes one bacteria to cause and issue, which might have lead to my issue.

Guess maybe it boils down to bad luck! I'm going to wait a month and see that this thing goes away 100% and then think about Omna's again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131