over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Texas syringe laws

Invega

Registered
Anybody know? Just moved here recently and need some pinz. Can these be bought at the Pharm without a script?

No prescription needed.

If you get pulled over and an officer sees one it does however constitute as propable cause to search you.

Bit confused, why? lol :)

A cop can use it as propable cause to search but cannot prosecute you for paraphernalia.

a receipt shows you purchased them legally and did not obtain them through illegal means. one less thing to worry about

if anything else is in your car, thats on you

Yes, you can buy without prescription. But thay are right about keeping receipt while transporting and always keep them in original wrapping and sealed. Open syringes of any sort are going to give them rights to search. Just leave them in the bag out of sight. Your risk of searching is low as I would assume most of us are beyond the punk kid in the car look, who is up to no good.

Thanks guys. Looks like there's alot more better laws out here for everything compared to CA where I came from.

Needles alone on a simple traffic stop would not constitute probable cause to search. Are they insulin needles used by heroin users? Are you driving through a high crime/narcotic neighborhood? Do you have actual narcotics in plain view?

While it may be reasonable suspicion, it is not PC enough to go through your vehicle. Being in possession of syringes in Texas is not against the law, with or without a receipt. In order for it be paraphernalia, there has to be something else to go along with it. For years we used to use the fact that someone who had zig zag papers on them was in possession of paraphernalia, or even a small glass pipe, however, if you just bought the pipe at a shop and there is no residue or you aren't in possession of MJ, it is not paraphernalia, same holds true for zig zags....many people roll their own cigarettes. See what I'm saying?

It doesn't mean the officer won't ask you for consent to search your vehicle, but being in possession of one item without evidence of another isn't quite enough PC to automatically go through your vehicle. Understand that in Texas, you can be arrested for any traffic offense, except for two, and those are speeding and open container. Should the LEO really want to search your vehicle, or, pardon me, Inventory your vehicle, after you've been arrested, it's gonna happen.

If you buy them in a pharmacy, keep them in the bag, and stop worrying.

Im from north texas and the only place i tried was the kroger pharm. They said i needed prescription for insulin.:(

If you look at the top banner on this page you will see that you can get them shipped directly to you from board sponsors.

Im from north texas and the only place i tried was the kroger pharm. They said i needed prescription for insulin.:(

You sure they knew you wanted humulin R? Sometimes I have to put my foot down and say look ring it up, and that it will go through w/ out a prescription.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws