over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news for bald guys

zachbean79

Registered
I was just listening to the radio over lunch and they said scientists have identified the ezyme "PG92" as being responsible for male hairloss and that they have found the "cure" for baldness and it is going to be available within the next 2 years.

I was just listening to the radio over lunch and they said scientists have identified the ezyme "PG92" as being responsible for male hairloss and that they have found the "cure" for baldness and it is going to be available within the next 2 years.

im starting to bald and this news...

well...

colbert-o.gif

I believe it

I actually have a friend who is a researcher at Yale, when I saw him over the holidays I asked him whats coming out, last time he said some amazing things will be seen in the next 3 to 5 years. didnt specifically ask about a baldness cure but that would be nice, I asked him to find out how to get rid of visceral fat :eek:

I think there is already a similar peptide out, isn't this the same thing that grew hair on mice genetically bred to have no hair?

This drug/treatment he speaks of is not a peptide nor is it the "PG92" enzyme. The mechanism of action is prostaglandin D2 inhibition (PGD2). I believe this dermatologist he is speaking of filed for a patent on PGD2 inhibition as a treatment for alopecia 4-5 years ago. More recently he has been able to confirm the presence of high amounts of PGD2 in bald human scalps.

I have done quite a bit of work on PGD2 inhibitors for asthma, without much success. It was a great concept that is just not panning out in the real world. Prostaglandins are tricky business. Its not going to be as simple as just inhibiting PGD2.

The research is interesting but hair loss is a mutlifactorial condition which is not likely to be solved by inhibiting PGD2. There may be some measure of efficacy, but I would not get too excited. Real world application of his theory will almost certainly be met with disappointment. But big pharma already knows this or they would be all over it. As is, he is shopping for someone to test his theory out for him.

Rex.

This drug/treatment he speaks of is not a peptide nor is it the "PG92" enzyme. The mechanism of action is prostaglandin D2 inhibition (PGD2). I believe this dermatologist he is speaking of filed for a patent on PGD2 inhibition as a treatment for alopecia 4-5 years ago. More recently he has been able to confirm the presence of high amounts of PGD2 in bald human scalps.

I have done quite a bit of work on PGD2 inhibitors for asthma, without much success. It was a great concept that is just not panning out in the real world. Prostaglandins are tricky business. Its not going to be as simple as just inhibiting PGD2.

The research is interesting but hair loss is a mutlifactorial condition which is not likely to be solved by inhibiting PGD2. There may be some measure of efficacy, but I would not get too excited. Real world application of his theory will almost certainly be met with disappointment. But big pharma already knows this or they would be all over it. As is, he is shopping for someone to test his theory out for him.

Rex.
Well I was excited for bout 1 min!:(

Rex.[/QU

Sorry guys, but it sounds like this guy knows more about it than the guys on he radio:D

Thanks for enlightening us rex

I think allergan's drug latisse is in clinical trial for scalp regrowth. latisse, I think has something to do with pdg2 but I'm not sure of the mechanism

guys on the hair loss forums are using it on their scalp and some are claiming regrowth but its expensive.

you can buy the generic either bitamoprost and careprost but it would probably work best on guys with some diffuse thinning or small bald spots because of the expense.

Rex.

you're right there is more into it. pgd2 has to inhibited and I think they need another kind of prostaglandins antagonist. Again I could have some words wrong. I'll try and find some articles that I read about this. there are alot of things guys are putting on their heads hoping for regrowth.

What about astressen-b? I thought it was going to be the cure. Any of you guys done any research on it?

i sure hope its true. us bald guys have heard of these great discoveries and research that shows a cure is near year after year. yet it never happens and we keep losing more hair.

My good friend is always like, this is SUCH bullshit. Women can get their tits done, lips, lipo. chin implants, all this shit. We cant grow some fucking hair in this day and age.

Land a vehicle on Mars, CHECK. Create fucking god particles with the hadron colllider, DOUBLE CHECK THAT SHIT. Grow some hair on some sad men...Fuck it.

Lifes a bitch, I already know Im in this boat too.

With all of the technology we have I cant believe this isnt already a reality.

They need to hurry the hell up with this! Pretty soon ill have to rock a mohawk or shave my head, LOL.

been rockin the shaved look for over ten years.....

It has become my look and i embrace it... BUT....

I would be completely lying if i said i didnt want the opportunity to grow it back... fully....

Keep us posted on any updates brother....

Does this mean the end of men rubbing camel urine on their scalps forever? And here I just got used to the smell! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131