Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors

Attachments

• BIGD.jpg
    BIGD.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Are there details? How long was he running them and at what clip to achieve 518?

Bump for details. Impressive #s.

You may check out on the link I put his full description of the usage

I'm on my second week of Somastim. Obviously not enough time on to see results but I'm starting to believe.
I started the first week at 5ius but lowered to 4ius this week and will stay on 4ius for the entire trial run.

In my very brief exposure to this product my experience has been that this gh is NOT like all the other generics!

I'm on my second week of Somastim. Obviously not enough time on to see results but I'm starting to believe.
I started the first week at 5ius but lowered to 4ius this week and will stay on 4ius for the entire trial run.

In my very brief exposure to this product my experience has been that this gh is NOT like all the other generics!

Not to sound like a smartass, but at almost double the price of most generics, it shouldn't be like the others. Actually, there should be a marked difference. And this lab test shows exactly that.

Not to sound like a smartass, but at almost double the price of most generics, it shouldn't be like the others. Actually, there should be a marked difference. And this lab test shows exactly that.

Not to expand on the smart-assnes but I wish people would just produce consistently legit product and charge accordingly. It is mind boggling to me that we universally accept sub standard product as a way of life.

Not to expand on the smart-assnes but I wish people would just produce consistently legit product and charge accordingly. It is mind boggling to me that we universally accept sub standard product as a way of life.

Not to expand on your expansion (I totally agree with what you said), but how are we to know that this isn't just a case of overfilled vials? Serum GH tests are done with the full 10iu vial. What's to say that it doesn't just have 15iu instead of 10? TP's Greys tested out at 24. Multiply that times 1.5 and, voila! You get a serum GH of 36. I can't speak to the IGF levels. I don't remember what they were and I'm too lazy to check right now. You can math out the prices and be much better off going one way as opposed to the other in order to get the same results. Just sayin'...

Allow me to expand:D. The Chinese generic GH fills a niche, alot of people can't afford Rx gh and are happy to have an inferior product at an affordable price. 10 years ago It was next to imposable for 99% of the people on this board to even have a source for GH let alone afford it when you could find it. I remember when jintropin(first chinese) first came out and everybody was arguing that it was actually 192, but at least it was something. Now everybody is on GH. even the noobs lol!

Last edited:
You're right. It shouldn't be like all the others, but how many times have we seen pharma grade claims being made AND substantiated.
I plan to stay on Somastim for several months so I can grade it on the most important test, the eyeball test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear