over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife and HGH

Jrock37

Registered
My wife has been taking 1iu of HGH for about 4 months now. She said she’s not really feeling or noticing any differences at all. Should I just up he dose to 2iu’s split am/pm? We are taking HGH from the same source and I’m doing great at 5iu’s split so I know the quality is there. Thanks

If you are doing 5 I'd give her at least 3.

I believe the minimum for health are 1IU for Women, 2IU for men. For performance it's 2IU Women, 4IU for men. Again these are minimums.

My wife has been taking 1iu of HGH for about 4 months now. She said she’s not really feeling or noticing any differences at all. Should I just up he dose to 2iu’s split am/pm? We are taking HGH from the same source and I’m doing great at 5iu’s split so I know the quality is there. Thanks

you can try it.she will feel something if the dosage is effective

My GF is a figure competitor. We went from 1iu to 2iu and made a big difference. It was the magic # she trains hardcore and got leaner and a touch bigger in just a couple of months after upping the dose. Clean diet year round.

my woman has been doing 4iu Jins mon-fri since dec 25th and the difference is amazing. she is 48 and in shape but has definately taken it to next level with her firmness, strength, and ski tone.

how old is she if shes under 30 id take 2 upon waking and leave it there

we have since dropped her HGH to 2iu daily in the morning. the water retention is a nonstop battle with her so trying to find that happy meduim. but she looks great feels great and keeps me happy wink wink

dandelion all day should help that with no issues that come with diuretics.

I think there is a significant relationship between the injection dose and body weight,But regardless of your wife's weight I think 1 iu is too little

we have since dropped her HGH to 2iu daily in the morning. the water retention is a nonstop battle with her so trying to find that happy meduim. but she looks great feels great and keeps me happy wink wink
You saying GH affects her libido? I’ve never heard of this b4

GH affects libido ,maybe ,I just feel the GH make me more good when make love ,
Maybe it is like getting younger in a way but it has no impact on your actual cock or sex drive itself. Could be placebo

I MEANT THE ENERGY SHE HAS KEEPS US BUSY! SHE IS ON HER HORMONES ALSO IE PROGESTERONE,TEST,ETC.

My wife used 3iu Ed for 3months but the water retention was a bit too high.... So she decided to stop it and.... Holy moly 2 weeks she was another woman... Body shape improved drastically

My wife used 3iu Ed for 3months but the water retention was a bit too high.... So she decided to stop it and.... Holy moly 2 weeks she was another woman... Body shape improved drastically
We’ll she got the fat burning of GH for three months then dropped the water. We all drop GH before a show at the 2-3 week out mark so her reaction is pretty standard

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131