over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My little one & her best friend

Donzi

Registered
The boxer is mine. The Doberman is my sisters. She has recently moved and my boxer is in need of another best friend so im working on adopting another boxer for her. She has always had another dog to play with until recently. I have also notice recently that more of my poesions become chew toys since shes alone. i guess its her way of saying adopt me a friend or else...

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 539
  • friend.jpg
    friend.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 461
  • friend2.jpg
    friend2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 449
  • drink.jpg
    drink.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 405
very cute, and funny..thanks.

OMG...the last one is funny as all. Boxers are a great breed, have had them all my life as well as Rotts. Now I have a pit which my daughter found on the side of the road. Good luck getting another one, they will be true friends.

good looking dobie .... excellent markings

Just another reason to love dogs. Very nice pics

How is your doberman? Heard some stories about them being one person dogs and not whole family dogs. I always thought they were awesome looking dogs. We just got a ridgeback, he's 4 months and so far his behavior is awful. I'm already thinking about getting him a pal to keep him busy. We were spoiled by having a german shepard as our last dog, he was amazingly well behaved. Cool pics, thanks for sharing.

That's incredible. My boxer is picky with friends, she only likes labs, other boxers and puppies.

The first picture with the goggles made me laugh pretty hard!
That's a good lookin pooch! Makes me want one even more

Very good looking dogs. I hade a min pin once and she was a good dog.

Mange is a skin disorder that caused by parasitic mites. Despite mites are available in most dogs and create no signs, some still develop and result in mange symptoms. Using home remedies for mange is a smart choice, as there are plenty of household items around you for dog mange treatment.
To treat mange, both topical products and oral medications are needed. It is not compulsory to use drugs on localized mange as the lesions will heal themselves when the puppy grows up. But in generalized cases, doctors will indicate a long-term treatment and follow up, which may cost a huge budget to continue.
Dry skin is one of the biggest negative effects of mange shampoo, as it removes the natural oil of your dog. To prevent this, make sure to choose the right version of shampoo that is designed for pets only. The human products are too concentrated for animal’s skin and could bring more harm than good effects (information from https://carekees.com/home-remedies-for-mange/)
The honey effect is similar to dogs with mange. Both oral and topical use is accepted.
Applying honey on your puppy’s skin helps soothe the irritation, reduce itching and inflammation. Meanwhile, eating honey will boost the natural immune system and strengthen the ability to fight mites on dogs. For topical use, apply a small honey on the affected areas and leave for at least 15 minutes. Make sure your dog will not lick it off. For oral use, add a few tablespoon of honey into the meal once a day. You can feed your puppy until mange has gone away.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441195/
https://nccih.nih.gov/health/silver
Canine Scabies Treatment Tips For Fast Recovery

Mange is a skin disorder that caused by parasitic mites. Despite mites are available in most dogs and create no signs, some still develop and result in mange symptoms. Using home remedies for mange is a smart choice, as there are plenty of household items around you for dog mange treatment.
To treat mange, both topical products and oral medications are needed. It is not compulsory to use drugs on localized mange as the lesions will heal themselves when the puppy grows up. But in generalized cases, doctors will indicate a long-term treatment and follow up, which may cost a huge budget to continue.
Dry skin is one of the biggest negative effects of mange shampoo, as it removes the natural oil of your dog. To prevent this, make sure to choose the right version of shampoo that is designed for pets only. The human products are too concentrated for animal’s skin and could bring more harm than good effects (information from https://carekees.com/home-remedies-for-mange/)
The honey effect is similar to dogs with mange. Both oral and topical use is accepted.
Applying honey on your puppy’s skin helps soothe the irritation, reduce itching and inflammation. Meanwhile, eating honey will boost the natural immune system and strengthen the ability to fight mites on dogs. For topical use, apply a small honey on the affected areas and leave for at least 15 minutes. Make sure your dog will not lick it off. For oral use, add a few tablespoon of honey into the meal once a day. You can feed your puppy until mange has gone away.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441195/
https://nccih.nih.gov/health/silver
Canine Scabies Treatment Tips For Fast Recovery

Good info.. Thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member