over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 week igf lr3 limit

Sketchy2000

Banned
I know you shouldn't take Igf1-Lr3 for more then 4 weeks without a break to prevent the possibility of gh gut. This is my 3rd run with igf. Both lr3 and des. I've been using it for over 4 weeks but I've only used it on 12 days (my work schedule changed so my first week i worked out 3x and each week thereafter I've been pulling doubles and have only been able to lift twice a week). I'm assuming the 4 week rule wouldn't apply (usually refers to when you train everyday or every other day etc) but i wanted to check.

I don't have an answer for you but I'm getting ready to run it for a month. How many mcg per day do you run it at?

correct, if you're using it only on workout days then the 40 day straight limit is changed

As I understand it, the limit of 4 weeks is not to prevent "GH gut".

The reason IGF LR3 must be used within 4 weeks is that it starts to degrade in the vial once you mix it with bacteriostatic water, and therefore begins lose potency.

The best way to prevent intestinal growth (aka "GH gut") is use low doses. Do not inject extreme doses of LR3 at once.

You could try 33mcg a day for 30 days.... or 40mcg for 25 days.

Last edited:
As I understand it, the limit of 4 weeks is not to prevent "GH gut".

The reason IGF LR3 must be used within 4 weeks is that it starts to degrade in the vial once you mix it with bacteriostatic water, and therefore begins lose potency.

The best way to prevent intestinal growth (aka "GH gut") is use low doses. Do not inject extreme doses of LR3 at once.

You could try 33mcg a day for 30 days.... or 40mcg for 25 days.

^Not saying it's wrong but I've never heard this...

From what I've read the "4 week limit" is a largely arbitrary number. As with almost any PED the higher the dose the quicker you desensitize to it.

If you were running something like 100mcg a day I would say yeah take a couple week break after 4 weeks but if you're running a lower dose like 50mcg I personally wouldnt hesitate to go past a 4-6 weeks

The idea of rotating igf1 is to stay sensitized.....much like insulin. Ive run alot of different PEDs but my last off season consisted of incorporating IGF1-LR3 for the first time ever.....and it was my BEST/most productive off season in 17yrs.....HANDS DOWN!
My protocol looked like this.
IGF1-LR3 was taken preworkout
50mcg igf1-lr3 - 2wks
80mcg igf-lr3 - 2wks
2wks off
50mcg igf1-lr3 - 2wks
80mcg igf-lr3 - 2wks
2wks off
50mcg igf1-lr3 - 2wks
80mcg igf-lr3 - 2wks
Intraworkout drink consisted of 30g BCAAs/EAAs
50g HBCD
I will absolutely be repeating this protocol this coming off season but I'll be bumping the intra carbs up to 75-100g.

I don't have an answer for you but I'm getting ready to run it for a month. How many mcg per day do you run it at?

Anywhere from 50mcg-100mcg pre workout (lr3)
On days i use des i don't use Lr3 as they use the same receptors but i use high doses of des (200mcg).
In my previous igf lr3 runs I've never gone over 50mcg pre but this time I've hit the 100mcg mark at the advice of some other members. Always with bcaas and am intra shake and pre workout meal. I'm currently also using 300mcg of peg mgf on off days (days following training). But again, as you can see from my op my training schedule is pretty weak right now (as far as consistency is concerned).

Thanks. I have 2mg so going to run it at 65mcg for 4 weeks to take a break from cjc1295 dac. Keeping 25mg mk677 in there throughout.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Have you guys noticed a difference when pinning lr3 subq vs im?

Also signifcant difference in results when going over 50mcg? I personally tried 75mcg a few times and did not really feel it did much more than 50mcg.

I often state a 4 week cycle duration for high dosed lr3 cycles but that is juts a number I made up. As mentioned above the main factor is desensitization. Fact is if you are still getting results then why stop. Although for some there could be other factors that come into play such as health and budget. I personally feel small doses of LR3 can be run for fairly long periods with great effect. But for larger doses 4 weeks is a nice cycle duration. Even 2 week burst cycles would be beneficial. Nothing is set in stone but if I had loads of lr3 I wanted to run I would do 4 weeks on 4 off 4 on etc.

Have you guys noticed a difference when pinning lr3 subq vs im?

Also signifcant difference in results when going over 50mcg? I personally tried 75mcg a few times and did not really feel it did much more than 50mcg.

I've never pinned lr3 subq. And yes, I've def felt a difference going over 50mcg. Try 100mcg. You'll never want to leave the gym lol

I've never pinned lr3 subq. And yes, I've def felt a difference going over 50mcg. Try 100mcg. You'll never want to leave the gym lol

x2

Even if guys don't want to up the total dose. If you are using 50mcg per day try 100mcg eod. If you are using 100mcg ed then try 200mcg :D

I used 1 vial the other week but had a break (travelling etc) and have 2 vials to go through so going to use 200mcg eod for 20 days :)

x2

Even if guys don't want to up the total dose. If you are using 50mcg per day try 100mcg eod. If you are using 100mcg ed then try 200mcg :D

I used 1 vial the other week but had a break (travelling etc) and have 2 vials to go through so going to use 200mcg eod for 20 days :)

And your results....?

I've always wanted to try igflr3 pre-workout but was worried about getting drowsy during my workout...have tried it before bed and it puts me to sleep within 30 minutes, does it have this effect on you guys? Karls somadin is the brand I used by the way

I know you shouldn't take Igf1-Lr3 for more then 4 weeks without a break to prevent the possibility of gh gut. This is my 3rd run with igf. Both lr3 and des. I've been using it for over 4 weeks but I've only used it on 12 days (my work schedule changed so my first week i worked out 3x and each week thereafter I've been pulling doubles and have only been able to lift twice a week). I'm assuming the 4 week rule wouldn't apply (usually refers to when you train everyday or every other day etc) but i wanted to check.

I am very interested in this subject and have check every source I can find. I am unable to find:

1. That GH or IGF-1 causes intestinal/gut distension
2. Using IGF-1 Lr3 for more than 4 weeks causes IGF-1 receptor sites to shut down or become desensitized. I have found it mentioned with Hex but never anything else.

I am going to assume this is a gym myth. I got distension from heavy squatting when i was a powerlifter combined with 10,000 cal/d to stay in the 308's. Now that I have worked hard on diet and eating less food (5000cal.d) it is going away. I never took IGF-1 of GH to get it in the first place.

Now I regularly take GH and IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 Lr3 on days that I train only (long 1/2 life). I still get the same results from both and still get the great pumps when I train just like it was the first time. Elvia, you mentioned desensitization, did I miss a research study somewhere? How do you know receptor sites are desensitized?

Last edited:
The idea of rotating igf1 is to stay sensitized.....much like insulin. Ive run alot of different PEDs but my last off season consisted of incorporating IGF1-LR3 for the first time ever.....and it was my BEST/most productive off season in 17yrs.....HANDS DOWN!
My protocol looked like this.
IGF1-LR3 was taken preworkout
50mcg igf1-lr3 - 2wks
80mcg igf-lr3 - 2wks
2wks off
50mcg igf1-lr3 - 2wks
80mcg igf-lr3 - 2wks
2wks off
50mcg igf1-lr3 - 2wks
80mcg igf-lr3 - 2wks
Intraworkout drink consisted of 30g BCAAs/EAAs
50g HBCD
I will absolutely be repeating this protocol this coming off season but I'll be bumping the intra carbs up to 75-100g.

What were your AAS like during this time, and what were your gains like?

Were you using the IGF-lr3 during a blast, cruise, or both?
I'm just curious.

I was on 1000mg/Test En, which was not my lowest or highest dose ever.....its just my "best" dose so i stick with it during a growth phase. I rotated 4wks on 4wks off 4wks on of 150mg/day anadrol.....again not my lowest or highest dose....in fact, i prefer dbol at 50mg/day so that will be my last run of anadrol. Also ran a consistant 25mg/day of mk677 for the entire 5months.
The water retention was absolutely INSANE!! But after dieting down i came away with 7-8lbs of solid tissue.
After 17yrs at this shit....gaining 7lbs of new/actual muscle tissue in a 5month growth phase is damn good to my standards. AND, my genetics are SHIT! LoL. Alot of guys on the internet make the claim of "bad genetics" but im truly UNGIFTED!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws