YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scrioxx Somastim/IGF1/Scitropin Experiences?

falseprophet09

Newbies
I think Sciroxx is a great lab and have used them for years. I fell off the map for a few years but I've come back.

Now I see they make their own GH and IGF 1, in both forms.

If anyone of you that have used these that wish to share your experience it would be much appreciated. I only expect the best from them but its always a plus to hear directly from those who have taken them.

Also, anyone take their Scitropins? What is your experience on those as well.

Last time I took growth was Mexi's blacktops and before that Riptropins from Homer. The blacktops actually were great but I grew small and hard fat deposit on my back; a round ball of just hard fat that needs to be removed, so there were certainly growth factors flowing around my body. I was taking 10ius a day though.

Anyway, any feedback on Sciroxx's new GH and IGF1 would be appreciated

Thanks.

I think Sciroxx is a great lab and have used them for years. I fell off the map for a few years but I've come back.

Now I see they make their own GH and IGF 1, in both forms.

If anyone of you that have used these that wish to share your experience it would be much appreciated. I only expect the best from them but its always a plus to hear directly from those who have taken them.

Also, anyone take their Scitropins? What is your experience on those as well.

Last time I took growth was Mexi's blacktops and before that Riptropins from Homer. The blacktops actually were great but I grew small and hard fat deposit on my back; a round ball of just hard fat that needs to be removed, so there were certainly growth factors flowing around my body. I was taking 10ius a day though.

Anyway, any feedback on Sciroxx's new GH and IGF1 would be appreciated

Thanks.
Did you get a GH serum test or a Igf test done when you are running those black tops? I ran his somastim but only for about a month or two I was really trying to test it but did the normal Protocol 10 IU's intramuscular 3 hours before my blood was drawn to be exact about 3 hours and 10 minutes and the serum came back at 22.6. Which isn't bad at all I mean I've had higher but I definitely had lower the side effects were serious for the first month at least..I would be tired so much throughout the day I would want to fall asleep driving the same thing with my buddy he felt the same exact way very tired but never got any numb hands or fingers.. however my overall opinion on sciroxx is that his stuff is definitely real.. I'm waiting to get a chance to try his IGF lr3 (somodiem) and his Des...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Somastims have been tested here for content and purity . The hplc and immunoassay have content between 6.394 and 7mg (19-21 ius) and purity at 98% .Not sure about the scitropins .I have used the Somastims at 3ius/day and had great results .

Somastims​ are as good as they get and Karl is a great guy to deal with!

I personally wanted to just try DES as to me I rather not shut down my own growth production and simply get to the growth factors.

My levels came back yesterday at 292 ng/ml and all I'm taking is HRT 200mg cyp from the doc.

I'm not sure what exongenous GH would take my levels to, and if I would want IGF 1 floating around for hours to make other things grow

You should check out the lab tests section for some feedback and lab tests . on the Somastim, as well as the Somedin (IGF1)

I ordered some Somastim and am interested in seeing some recent lab results. I tried to look in lab results section but it says I don't have permission. Guess im too new to this forum..........can anyone help me out. Im 40 years old and have taken numerous test and deca and dbol cycles over the years but recently started taking hgh due to an injury sparring........so im new to hgh and just want to educate myself........thanks for any help

You may check out some relevant threads on the Somastim and Somedin on this section of peptides, you'll find some protocol, feedback and general info, you're always welcome to PM or mail me as well

The Somastims have been tested here for content and purity . The hplc and immunoassay have content between 6.394 and 7mg (19-21 ius) and purity at 98% .Not sure about the scitropins .I have used the Somastims at 3ius/day and had great results .

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't totally understand the "7mg" part... Are you saying each Somastim vial has 19-21 iu's of HGH?

You may check out some relevant threads on the Somastim and Somedin on this section of peptides, you'll find some protocol, feedback and general info, you're always welcome to PM or mail me as well

Karl, is the BOGO sale still available? I have a normal guy I usually stick with but if that's the case I would like to give you guys a try.. Thanks

cant think of a better sponsor to aid in my recovery.
consistently great quality products.
between his hgh and lr3 I am hoping to recover faster and retain my physic.

Yep I ripped my bicep tendon throwing a body shot preparing for a fight in boxing. When I saw the surgeon she asked if ive ever done steroids and I said yes. She said that could be part of the reason my tendon ripped. So im hearing hgh is good for strengthening tendons so im excited to see what kind of results I will have on Somastim.

When the surgery took place? the GH will certainly help tremendously for recovery and recuperation, but it' doesn't replace physiotherapy, you need to build back properly the full range of motion, flexability and muscle memory

I had surgery for a right bicep distal tendon full rupture on February3rd. Im doing alot of range of motion exercises with 3lbs max for now. I just came back from appointment with surgeon. And she said its going to be a full 6 months till I have unrestricted use of my right arm or can box with it. She said I can run and use my legs. And jumprope at the 4 month mark.

How it happened ? Right hook ?

Yes......slipped a jab and right hook to the body.

Music was kinda loud so I didnt hear the tendon rip but i definitely felt it!

my good friend had the same. caught the other guys elbow right on the bicep tendon.
he waited a yr to reattach, but I can tell you he healed up nicely.
probably the only guy I would not want to fight.....

Shitty injury, but you'll be 100% in few months, GH (cycled with IGF) and some patient will contribute allot here

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws