over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh hyperplasia not sustainable

5millionbucks

Registered
So basically just watched a vid of this guy whos been on Dave's RX Muscle channel a few times. Hes basically saying GH isn't what its tout out to be; hes saying it works but the hyperplasia it supposed to cause isn't permament even in high doses. So basically even with all the studies out, hgh doesn't cause an increase of new muscle cells? So if someone was to come to come off the hgh; they would lose these new cells; which kind of is confusing in that matter. Steroids increase the size of muscle cells; growth is supposed to create new ones; if it doesn't do that beside increasing and strengthening the tendons and ligaments and used for anti aging whats the point of it?

I’ve been on it for around eight years and haven’t noticed “new“ muscle growth but I definitely stay lean year-round and being lean is not in my genetics.

Hgh causing hyperplasia has always been bro science, there's never been solid evidence of it. A lot of people will tell you that hgh is not the holy grail it's made out to be and that by itself it's pretty much negligible in terms of hypertrophy. So much people don't like to believe so because of it's cost. What's the point of it? increased protein synthesis, decreased protein break down and increased lipolysis pretty much, when combined with AAS and even insulin those effects become more prominent.

our body does produce alot of growth hormone while we are sleeping and while we are working out which are the most anabolic times; so why wouldn't it be so useful? I know that people who just ran growth by itself no juice; within a year they were able to gain 10-15 pounds of just lean body mass and even losing bodyfat. I think that hard grainy look has to do with IGF and growth imo. Look at Dave Palumbo pretty sure the GH affected that dude like a mofo; hes like a reptile now based on how lean he is on top of his diet.

Must be why so many people spend so many thousands on it a year right? Because of how shit GH is?

Lol.

Haha. Exactly.

Just think all money then top Pro n amateur wasting every year.

I mean steroids are worse compared to 70-80 apparently

Gh is better but it doesn’t build muscle

Must be these new Intra workouts while all BB so much bigger now [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be why so many people spend so many thousands on it a year right? Because of how shit GH is?

Lol.
People also spend billons of Dollars on homeopathy, which I hope you will agree does absolutely nothing. So this is not a very good argument.

I had a discussion with hilly2008 about this topic in another thread. My stance is that there is indeed no scientific evidence that GH builds muscle in adults.

Does that prove that GH, as used by high-level bodybuilders, doesn't promote muscle growth? Well no. It may well be that at dosages of 10IU+ over years, combined with extremely high AAS use and high intensity training does make a difference.

Also, the effect of GH on joint and tendon health is well established scientifically and in line with anecdoatal reports. If your connective tissues heal faster, you can up your training intensity and less injuries means less breaks and more progress over a given year of training. For me, this is the most important benefit of GH. Little nagging injuries that usually would require reduced volume and intensity for weeks disappear within days and thus allow me to train harder and to make more progress.

I mean steroids are worse compared to 70-80 apparently
Clearly that is horse shit told by a couple of nostalgic morons who are not up to speed on the quality of UGL steroids provided today. The Nick Trigelli sort who will tell you on their instagram that with the good ole veterinarian EQ, just 200mg would make you blow up :rolleyes:

IMO, the reasons bodybuilders are bigger today than they were in the 80s and 90s are 1) Higher AAS dosages, 2) Insulin use, 3) Improved training schedules and workout plans, 4) improved diets, 5) improved supplementation (mostly intra-workout combined with insulin use), 6) High dose GH use

^ I'm not saying people don't spend money on bullshit daily, I'm saying us as bbers wouldn't be allocating those funds towards HGH unless it actually is giving us results.

This is an expensive lifestyle, and HGH being substantially more $$ than AAS, so if we're buying it, it's gotta be giving results otherwise we'd just be blasting AAS some slin and call it a day.

Obviously if you're spending a ton of money and getting zero results you're a moron.

People also spend billons of Dollars on homeopathy, which I hope you will agree does absolutely nothing. So this is not a very good argument.

I had a discussion with hilly2008 about this topic in another thread. My stance is that there is indeed no scientific evidence that GH builds muscle in adults.

Does that prove that GH, as used by high-level bodybuilders, doesn't promote muscle growth? Well no. It may well be that at dosages of 10IU+ over years, combined with extremely high AAS use and high intensity training does make a difference.

Also, the effect of GH on joint and tendon health is well established scientifically and in line with anecdoatal reports. If your connective tissues heal faster, you can up your training intensity and less injuries means less breaks and more progress over a given year of training. For me, this is the most important benefit of GH. Little nagging injuries that usually would require reduced volume and intensity for weeks disappear within days and thus allow me to train harder and to make more progress.

Absolutely agree,plus fat loss ,and better sleep for me also

I would like to see that video. Have you got a link?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kerqnb9_4"]high dose hgh and slin is it worth it? - YouTube[/ame]

Hes saying it does put on mass; but those gains aint permanent. Like the muscle fullness you get while on disappear drastically when coming off the slin and hgh.

Clearly that is horse shit told by a couple of nostalgic morons who are not up to speed on the quality of UGL steroids provided today. The Nick Trigelli sort who will tell you on their instagram that with the good ole veterinarian EQ, just 200mg would make you blow up :rolleyes:

IMO, the reasons bodybuilders are bigger today than they were in the 80s and 90s are 1) Higher AAS dosages, 2) Insulin use, 3) Improved training schedules and workout plans, 4) improved diets, 5) improved supplementation (mostly intra-workout combined with insulin use), 6) High dose GH use

Haha. Now this I can fully agree with you my man.

The nick thing is funny. Testosterone doesn’t build muscle was POSs better than just needing 200mg EQ or 200mg primo to crazy transform his physique.

Yet he was nailing 10-20iu gh n jabbing 10-20 times a day at his peak [emoji85]

Ok he’s a good discussion for you that I don’t generally have even a solid answer based on my opinion.

Bodybuilders now - 2010-2018 are no bigger than 1990-2005 era.

Steroids are arguably easier to get but much much more are UGL which means likely lower quality

Gh n insulin are just as available again tho lots of lower quality GH but one can get both

Training info is the same - people are in 2 camps as always - train more n higher volume - from lee priest n milos etc to Dorian doing low volume early days to heath /bonac/ Rhoden high volume more frequent to de Asher n couple others lower volume

Intra - milos started it - we have guys now that use n don’t use.

So my opinion - there isn’t much they didn’t have around that 1995-2005 era we don’t know

BB no bigger now they just don’t have that polished look.

I go round n round about n answer to this in my own head.

Interested in yours and others thoughts. Im actually going to copy this post n create a thread now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner