advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Methyltienolone (oral tren) for cutting ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Did any of you have a good experience while using methyl as one cutting agent ?

did you get similar results as injectible tren ?

it's one of the compound I never tried and I am curious about it

Tren makes me feel bad enough. I wonder if the pill form is even more harsh.

I have used it before. I only used a small amount. I remember it being amazing but did think it was unnecessary liver damage as tren a is just as good. I can't remember details but definitely worth a try ;)

Tren makes me feel bad enough. I wonder the pill form is even more harsh.

Each pill is usually 250mcg. I think I used 250-750mcg per day. I have heard of guys using 4mg per day and I bet they felt like they had poisoned themselves.

Each pill is usually 250mcg. I think I used 250-750mcg per day. I have heard of guys using 4mg per day and I bet they felt like they had poisoned themselves.

I've been up to 2mg/day for a couple months and felt fine.

I actually felt worse/more-toxic on winstrol and inj tren than I did on MT.

I usually gain weight on MT (and crazy strength).. even a little bloat, when I don't get on inj tren.

it should work for "cutting", as any steroid should work for "cutting"... and by "work", I mean provide enough androgens to maintain muscle while in a kcal deficit. you can 'cut' on dbol.

My buddy used it for 2 weeks and got really jaundiced and sick as fuck he saw strength when he worked out but he was talking about hot flashes and cold sweats and his skin got yellow like the Simpsons

Does it work? Yes. Is it worth using over injectable tren? Fack no

I've been up to 2mg/day for a couple months and felt fine.

I actually felt worse/more-toxic on winstrol and inj tren than I did on MT.

I usually gain weight on MT (and crazy strength).. even a little bloat, when I don't get on inj tren.

it should work for "cutting", as any steroid should work for "cutting"... and by "work", I mean provide enough androgens to maintain muscle while in a kcal deficit. you can 'cut' on dbol.

yep I know that but we all know that tren is more helpful as a cutting agent than dbol is :)

for cutting ur better just upping ur tren a dose. methyl tren is a great hardening agent and drying out agent, ull look amazing on it and veiny as mofo, but for fatloss tren a is far better.

yep I know that but we all know that tren is more helpful as a cutting agent than dbol is :)

sorry... I've got the flu. was in a bitchy mood.. need some Nyquil and arimidex I guess.

Methyl tren made me very vascular, and definitely helped lean me out when I took it. I had great intensity in the gym as well. I did however feel like shit the whole time I took it, and I was only taking 1mg.

Last edited:
use the injectable form of it, methyltrienolone...
start off with 1mg about 90min pre workout and work your way up to 2mg or higher if you tolerate it.
the pumps you get from this stuff are just insane, the difference if you look at yourself in the mirror with a pump on this stuff is enormous. the strength gains are also crazy. way crazier than tren ace for me. ive only used it for bulking though, but putting on fat seemed to be a lot harder aswell on this stuff.
no bloodwork to prove, but ive used about 1.5mg on average pre workout (4-5 times a week) for about 5 weeks and felt perfectly healthy, no loss of appetite, signs of liver damage or whatever (and after a course of high dosed orals i can definitely FEEL that my body needs a break, no such thing on injectable methyltren for me).
love the stuff!

The injectable form makes you a psycho before training, strongmen and powerlifters love the shit.

The injectable form makes you a psycho before training, strongmen and powerlifters love the shit.

anything you know after injecting that stuff is that you gotta destroy weight.
more than the last workout.
:cool:

Heard this stuff gives you crazy strength but bad sides including not being able to sleep at night. Do any sources here carry it?

It's something I've wanted to always try, but have always been uncertain about. Mostly as a way to really get dialed in case a special even ever came about where I want to look my best. I guess the only way to know is to try it...

I just started using it the 1st of the year can't comment on long term results as far as cutting right now but short term results... I thought the recommended dose of 500-750mcg was bullshit so I did 2.5mg preworkout the first three days the pumps during the workout are intense better the dbol drol etc... same as the strength I am strong as shit which is a bad thing because I am dealing with some injuries so have to control myself and not be dumb and throw on more weight even tho it feels so easy.

today is day 4 and i cut it back to 1mg preworkout and still got an amazing pump so gonna stick at that dose

I just started using it the 1st of the year can't comment on long term results as far as cutting right now but short term results... I thought the recommended dose of 500-750mcg was bullshit so I did 2.5mg preworkout the first three days the pumps during the workout are intense better the dbol drol etc... same as the strength I am strong as shit which is a bad thing because I am dealing with some injuries so have to control myself and not be dumb and throw on more weight even tho it feels so easy.

today is day 4 and i cut it back to 1mg preworkout and still got an amazing pump so gonna stick at that dose

2.5mg holy shit thats intense... most ive ran pre workout was like 1.6mg for a couple of workouts and that was insane. 1mg is a good point though, works fine, ive always started raising it like 0.1mg a week or so though (have done probably 3 runs of 3-4 weeks).

ive recently thought of running a high dose of this stuff with just a cruise dose test as a mini blast. like 250mg test a week and 4mg methyltrienolone pre workout. i wonder if 4mg is even any better than 2mg since the half life is so short and 2mg probably saturates a good part of your androgen receptors (since none of that stuff is bound to SHBG whatsoever).

I have some oral mtren in my stash waiting to be used. How are you guys dosing? All at once in the morning or split through the day? Im guessing on training days you are putting all or a large part pre-workout?

take it on training days only and 60-90mins before your workout...
the half life is like 6 hours and every day dosing doesnt make much sense if you ask me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131