over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paulo almeida tears his bicep video.. Ouch

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Ya I watched that video. Pretty gnarly

I'm wondering how much blame the 'spotters' share. Seems they pushed him past breaking point and provided pretty unsteady and unreliable weight support:naughty: It looks like the biceps tears right as the guy on the right stops pushing down on the lever.

Nooooo!!!!!
Why’s he doing that. That’s the first thing that crossed my mind bodybuilders are going to get hurt doing this. I’m glad Kai Green just stood there with his athlete.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I'm wondering how much blame the 'spotters' share. Seems they pushed him past breaking point and provided pretty unsteady and unreliable weight support:naughty: It looks like the biceps tears right as the guy on the right stops pushing down on the lever.

Yeah it looked to me like something unsteady with the spotters but Paulo makes no mention of that so maybe it just appears that way. . If you look at it from a cross fit ( explosive lifting) stand point then yes there is going to be chances for injury.. it's up to the individual to decide if they are going to particpate.. some will say no based on the fact they make money from bodybuilding and aren't going to risk that.. others will want to try something different.. I know with my propensity for twerking things I'd now out ..:(

Looks like a fellow 5%er is holding the weight.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Who does this stuff, 5 spotters to max out on lat pulldowns?

the bald guy on the side where Paula's bis went is pedro baron lol

dumb fuck

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
LATS so this scene is at super leagues. is that where it happened ?

That's what it says but I don't know specifics..

OUCH! That sucks!! He's a strong guy. Like he said, training hard for 7.5 years something was bound to happen. If he has surgery, hopefully he'll find some time to come back here and post again!

Guys like Paulo with lots of mass are going to do this often with this kinda stuff.

It's a little goofy and faddish like cross fit. Look at the form on the lifts its straight bouncing machines off stopping pads to get more reps!

There are some incredible athletes doing this stuff but it's not my style. I'm sure it's pretty hard and not taking anything away from anybody and it's cool to have something new but I guess I would just like to see people do free weight stuff for reps. Like benching 315 for 40 reps or deadlifting 405 for 30 reps. That kinda stuff.

Wish Paulo a speedy recovery though!

damn

daamn. and he just grabs it like he knew right off the bat it tore.

That's what I saw when I watched it too. Injuries galore. Bouncing machines off the bottom to get faster reps and sloppy ass form from just about everybody I wAtched lift. The whole thing seems kinda gay to me. I just can't see how Dorians name is even associated with thAt at all. It's a shame too. Lots of strong people on there.

daamn. and he just grabs it like he knew right off the bat it tore.

Yeah.. I've torn muscles before.. You just know something bad has happened..

Ouch speedy recovery

I train Hit on my own enough to do this kind of training, under that kind of pressure to do well, and all eyes on me, I could very well push things too far with an injury , and not worth it. Ive been through enough injuries

Guys like Paulo with lots of mass are going to do this often with this kinda stuff.

It's a little goofy and faddish like cross fit. Look at the form on the lifts its straight bouncing machines off stopping pads to get more reps!

There are some incredible athletes doing this stuff but it's not my style. I'm sure it's pretty hard and not taking anything away from anybody and it's cool to have something new but I guess I would just like to see people do free weight stuff for reps. Like benching 315 for 40 reps or deadlifting 405 for 30 reps. That kinda stuff.

Wish Paulo a speedy recovery though!
exactly big massive dudes doing this jerky movements with rediculous amount of wt is asking for trouble.

Rich Fronning will be able to do this stuff just fine. His body size & neuromuscular coordination is on a diff note.

Paula is little bigger then Fronning & not as supple & Flexible as Fronning that's a given!

I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with training for 7.5 years. come on. Its not like you were doing Dorian's heavy duty set with negatives & forced reps with TOTAL control & it tore. that's the nature of Heavy duty training. I get it if you tore doing Dorians style training, that stuff you can't help if anyone embraces HIT method.

This is ballistic movement stuff what Paula was doing.

anyway wishing him a speedy recovery. get well soon the freak.

Last edited:
just happened to see this randomly..

look at this fucking idiot

Gang banging his rotator cuffs. His rotators are screaming as if they are put in a nutribullet for a spin. Tear waiting to happen.

Oh look at me i am so tough i can lift myself over a bar with one arm. hurrah. Everyone applaud for me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTHuHqlEgR/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner