YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you prefer to get your veggies in?

Tim Zane

Registered
As I learn the importance of stuff that I need like vegetables with fiber and DIM with AAS, I'm curious how you guys stomach it all. Lately, I've been throwing broccoli and spinach leaves in a blender and just chugging it to make sure I get it in. I don't like vegetables unless it's mashed potatoes. I can drink a blender full of whatever as long as I keep my mind in a happy place.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like eating vegetable simply because I know they have a variety of health benefits.

I get my greens through eating a bag of Green Giant riced veggies every day and supplementing with Juice Plus' orchard / vineyard / garden blends.

Vegetable powders, canned green beans, and canned beats when I'm bulking. Anything else boats me and his hard to add in top of all the other food.

Leafy greens, Spirulina, mixed berries, ACV, stevia, and a beetroot blended in the Vitamix every day. Always with a high protein shake/meal. Easiest way.

As I learn the importance of stuff that I need like vegetables with fiber and DIM with AAS, I'm curious how you guys stomach it all. Lately, I've been throwing broccoli and spinach leaves in a blender and just chugging it to make sure I get it in. I don't like vegetables unless it's mashed potatoes. I can drink a blender full of whatever as long as I keep my mind in a happy place.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sometimes I just do broccoli and whatever veggies with water in a shake too. Obviously doesn't taste good but I've had much worse. Takes a minute to drink it.

A few handfuls of spinach and kale 3-4x a day with rice and chicken meals

I like to make them into an oil and pole myself. Fastest way to get them in the blood stream!!😊

I use a veggie powder and have one scoop a day. I buy bags of frozen mixed vegetables. Has like four or five different veggies. I just add a little to each Tupperware when im getting my meals together. Its kind of annoying becsuse i hate all veggiee but its better than nothing.

I need to buy an industrial juicer and just start throwing a whole bunch of fresh greens into it. Itd br much easier for me to drink it.

Leafy greens, Spirulina, mixed berries, ACV, stevia, and a beetroot blended in the Vitamix every day. Always with a high protein shake/meal. Easiest way.

This is exactly what I do. I also use Klamath Blue green algae.

I eat veggies all day every meal starting with a smoothie with a ton of kale. I have been doing this for years. Huge salad for lunch and a lot of stir-fries for dinner.

Steamed with every meal or raw I like my veggies

Either throw in water and bring just to a boil then eat, throw chopped brocolli into eggs in am, green beans cooked same as above or throw brocolli into chicken shakes w/ rice

I like to eat asparagus baked in the oven with some olive oil and garlic herb season or just some spinach salad. Will switch up to broccoli and green beans every now and then.

Broccoli, chopped red/yellow bells, portabella mushrooms, sliced zucchini, Salt, pepper and broil it till it’s all cooked and slightly crispy on a baking pan. Throw a handful in my Tupperware with the chicken bewbs

I know it sounds weird but baby spinach in my protein shake post workout tastes great and I know that is the best time to be taking it in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131