over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TJ SCHOENBORN..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
hey guys.. i have invited tj schoenborn to join the gang here at professionalmuscle.com. tj is as cool as they come and very knowledgable.. when he comes by make him feel welcome.. hopefully he will check in regular and maybe give his insight from time to time.. for those who dont know tj.. you all should.. he won the north america and is making dramatic improvements over the last couple of years.. thick as a brick and just awesome.. he also has a training video out which i will give a review of once i see it.. hopefully it will give ya insight as to what he has on the video .. should receive it soon.. for those interested in the video.. i can give ya the info by pm .. or you can get it from tj when he comes by..

Last edited:
TJ is a cool guy..dont know him personaly but I have seen him on some other sites...great physique...

Cool. I don't know him either, but it's readily apparent that he has a very very strong work ethic from the drastic changes he's made in only a few years.

sounds Good LATS.,..btw Damn good to see you back around!
I hope alls been well (other then the foot) and Have a few Shots for me in Cancun.

Im interested in the Training video, Ill shoot you a Pm.

Ya LATS is right TJ is a top ranked National Contender...he has done some amazing things with his physique and is very knowledgeable and will be a welcome addition.

guys here is the info for the training video.. it is only $25.00 and that includes shipping.. good price.. send any order to :
tj schoenborn
96 university dr
fond du lac wi 54935
tell em' LATS sent ya..;)

THAT'S COOL, LATS.

GOOD TO HAVE A FRIEND OF YOURS HERE AT PROMUSCLE. I'LL SAY HELLO ONCE HE GETS HERE.

HOPE YOUR FOOT HEALS...BUT, YOU'LL PROBABLY GET SAND IN YOUR CRACK AND A DOC WILL HAVE TO REMOVE IT WITH BARBED WIRE OR SOMETHING.....I WANT PICS OF THAT! [SCREW THE BEACH AND HOTTIES.....]

hell, if its pics of my crack ya want i can get those to ya asap.. kind of a hobby of mine..;)

Last edited:
If I remember correctly...what's even more impressive to me is that he works out at his home. I used to train at home and always found excuses to not be able to train or I'd cut things short with things needing to get done around the house. I know some do it here, but I could never seem to get real movtivated.

I think TJ would be a great addition to the board. I read Getbig, he got on, everyone dumped on him and he took it in stride. I'd say he's a stand up guy who knows his stuff.

Let's welcome TJ

Boo.

Thanks Guys!

Well this is my first time on this board. It looks like quality people here. I am available anytime if any of you have questions. I don't claim to know it all - all I can tell you is what I have found works or does not work for me. The DVD info that Lats provided was correct. It was shot in Vegas 5 wks out from the north americans. We did 3 wokouts over 3 days. 1-back bi 2 chest tri 3- quads. Also there is a workout filmed in my home gym. Also is an interview after the north americans and 2 guest posings. At the end is a long picture slide show set to music of my year and my family.

thanks a lot
i can be reached at [email protected]

TJ

Good to see you here man! You looked Great at the NA's, much continued success to you in the future...

bulldog21

Welcome TJ good to have more experienced successful guys here!
Good to see you back too LATS! :D

THANKS MIKES.. i hope tj will check in often.. i think that professonalmuscle.com gives guys like tj a lot of respect .. he is a straight shooter and will be a asset.. he is over at mayhem alot also.. another great board ...

welcome ...TJ ....you seem to be a class guy and have a heck of physique .......please stay and contribute , you will be appreciated over her ........I hope all is well for you and your family

WELCOME HERE!

ANOTHER TOP NOTCH COMPETITOR HERE TO HELP. GREAT CONDITIONING. I AM USING YOUR SLICE OF PIZZA AND POTATO CHIPS ON MY GUY THIS WEEKEND IN BUFFALO. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

Welcome

TJ is a great competitor! Very impressive! One of the few I have seen who successfully jumped a weight class in a one year time frame. Great addition to the board!

SZ

Welcome...

You looked great at the North Americans. Your taking this year off, right? I saw that on Mayhem. This is a solid board. A lot more business and poking fun at each other then the gossip the other boards tend to have.

pumpputnam said:
You looked great at the North Americans. Your taking this year off, right? I saw that on Mayhem. This is a solid board. A lot more business and poking fun at each other then the gossip the other boards tend to have.

Thanks Peter.

You had a good year your self. I was planning on taking a year off, but things may not go that way. Wayne D and i have been talking so i have to decide what to do. My win at the North Americans will give me pro status there. So I am not sure. I checked out your site and it looks really good.

Talk to ya soon

TJ

SZona said:
TJ is a great competitor! Very impressive! One of the few I have seen who successfully jumped a weight class in a one year time frame. Great addition to the board!

SZ

Nice post Zona, I watched him at the 2004 Junior Nats and he finished 3rd as a light heavy, and later I learned that he competed the year before at Juniors as Middleweight, THEN I see him at the 2005 North Americans win his class as a Heavywieght. That is quite an accomplishment TJ! Good Luck in your future endevors...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131