over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gotta give props again to synthetek products :

Their proteins mix with water sooo easily, the taste is amazing and I dont get ballooned at all after taking them, and its often the case for me with other proteins

Also I totally LOVE synthelesen : I use it when it's time to get lean and I can say that I sweat MUCH MUCH more and after a few days I get veiny as hell, it beats EQ easily when it comes to veiny aspect and I aint lying

2 THUMBS UP FOR SYNTHETEK

Last edited:
Agreed!!!

Huge fan of Synthetek right here!!!

syntheselen and synthetine are my favorties no doubt!

Just got my hands on some Synthelamin B12, so we will see.

Gotta give props again to synthetek products :

Their proteins mix with water sooo easily, the taste is amazing and I dont get ballooned at all after taking them, and its often the case for me with other proteins

Also I totally LOVE synthelesen : I use it when it's time to get lean and I can say that I sweat MUCH MUCH more and after a few days I get veiny as hell, it beats EQ easily when it comes to veiny aspect and I aint lying

2 THUMBS UP FOR SYNTHETEK

The Synthepure is the best protein in the world. It's all we use. Mixex in everything,,,shakes,,muffins,,pancakes,,etc,...

All other inferior brands give me gas,,bloat and stomach discomfort.
Synthepure is very gentle on the stomach and I actually enjoy using it.

After all the junk she ate last week when we went out for dinner, you're gonna have to buy a double dose of it for Nath... and add Synthetine too if you ask me! LOL!

Bump for the great diet combo Syntheselen + Synthetine.

Syntheselen would be a good product for MMA or boxing. I have been using 4ml on training days and go trough my workout allot faster more oxygen gets to the muscles quicker or somthing also keeps you very lean.

Syntheselen would be a good product for MMA or boxing. I have been using 4ml on training days and go trough my workout allot faster more oxygen gets to the muscles quicker or somthing also keeps you very lean.
most deffinetly, i love it i feel like i can do cardio forever, only thing is the constant injections but its ok i just been doing 3cc into delts, triceps, calves and quads

BUMP! Best products and customer service. Some of the prods truly work like drugs!

I am getting some stuff from Synthetek for my liver.

Synthergine. It's on the way.......I have plans for the summer. ;)

I've been small and fat all winter. It's time to unleash the beast for summer. I like to amaze tourists when I am out floating the river.

Well, I like to THINK I am amazing! :)

Bump for Synthetek!!

Synthergine. It's on the way.......I have plans for the summer. ;)

I've been small and fat all winter. It's time to unleash the beast for summer. I like to amaze tourists when I am out floating the river.

Well, I like to THINK I am amazing! :)

I could see you out there on the water man-handling a school of savage piranhas bro...definitely amazing :p

Is Synthelesen available to Australia from Synthetek? There's no Aus. price listed, just a New Zealand one.

Is Synthelesen available to Australia from Synthetek? There's no Aus. price listed, just a New Zealand one.

Order it through the NZ cart. You'll get it.

as far as workouts go with syntheselen, how fast after dosing do people notice its effects? Meaning, in order to get the best benefit from it for a workout, when should it be taken?

have any of you guys tried the vasodialator? im considering it for a show and wanted to know if its worth trying

have any of you guys tried the vasodialator? im considering it for a show and wanted to know if its worth trying

Type Synthelator in the Search. Tons of people have posted their experiences together with before and after pics.

Bump

Top class cuuting edge supplements at afforble prices.

as far as workouts go with syntheselen, how fast after dosing do people notice its effects? Meaning, in order to get the best benefit from it for a workout, when should it be taken?

bump

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity