over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oral tren ? Methyltrienolone

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
who used it and who did love it ? supposed to be a tren base or something ? what dosage did you guys use ?

I get tren cough all the time now so Im done with tren injections, problem is that Im a tren addict :D

Last edited:
I'm interested in this too. Very little info. on it but, all i've read so far is that its very toxic, sides are terrible ( much more than Anadrol ). Have you tried Halo? Sounds like most people that have tried it prefer halo over methyltren.

i have actually used it... A-S stuff from thailand

1mg a day for 2 weeks, ended up gaining about 10lbs in that time, not much bloat at all, strength gains werent as impressive as you would think either
i tried upping the dose to 2mg for a few days but the prolactin/progesterone sides were too much for me, instant gyno

i would recommend it to an advanced guy, im my experience the prolactin was the only real side effect, blood pressure and stuff stayed fine
i didnt get bloods done, but nothing seemed to be fucked up haha

I've heard a lot of different info, and the info ranges wayyy too much.

It was very hard for me to find cycle logs of it online, but managed to find a few.

One guy was doing 5mg a day and felt that was good. Another was doing 15mg? (don't hold me to that, but it was an obscene amount) and liked it at that level... (makes me wonder how weak it was)

then others said 500mcg ED was all they needed. One guy said his 'buddy' got Juandice at 1mg a day.

Then someone else said feedback to him was in the 2mg-3mg range.

Some said their liver values were fine and liver problems are over exaggerated.. while others said the opposite.

I've heard a lot of different info, and the info ranges wayyy too much.

It was very hard for me to find cycle logs of it online, but managed to find a few.

One guy was doing 5mg a day and felt that was good. Another was doing 15mg? (don't hold me to that, but it was an obscene amount) and liked it at that level... (makes me wonder how weak it was)

then others said 500mcg ED was all they needed. One guy said his 'buddy' got Juandice at 1mg a day.

Then someone else said feedback to him was in the 2mg-3mg range.

Some said their liver values were fine and liver problems are over exaggerated.. while others said the opposite.

its a tough one to look at as not enough people have used it to give some decent spread results.

I know Gauls carry it but havent heard much feedback from anyone on here yet,

its a tough one to look at as not enough people have used it to give some decent spread results.

Now that I went back and looked, it was Mr. Shoulders who did the methyltren in injectable form at 15mg.

Some other logs I read, people made it into injectable and the pattern was higher dosages. I'm assuming since their skipping that 1st pass thru the liver they were able to up the dosages so much.

currently using 1mg/ED orally. I take it before i go to the gym since its half life is short. not too many sides, just some sweats really. strength has gone up a bit. ive gained about 8lbs in 2 weeks thus far. Muscles look more full and im staying some what lean eating whatever i please for the most part. Ive had no lab tests done but do take supps for the liver and drink plenty of water.

Very strong stuff,it realy is an individual thing when it comes to how you will respond,some get real strong some not and its a very toxic stuff,from my experience and from seeing others,no more than 1-2mg. a day for 4-5 weeks.and also the only other thing i would add to it would be test,as it will overpower any drug out there.

Tren Oral

I have a Bottle of 25mg Tren Acetate x100, I'm on Tren E right now 300mg a week so I can't tell you what the orals are like.

The Brand is UG but makes alot of Weird Compounds, E.I. Tren Acetate, Boldonone Acetate.

who used it and who did love it ? supposed to be a tren base or something ? what dosage did you guys use ?

I get tren cough all the time now so Im done with tren injections, problem is that Im a tren addict :D

I started getting tren cough every time too. I found that if I inject into a muscle and don't move that muscle at all for about 3-5 minutes I can avoid getting the cough. I will lay down and do it in the glutes so that I won't have to move for 5 minutes after the shot. Maybe you have already tried this but I figured I would mention it anyway just in case.

Tren Cough

I have never got it, but then guys at the Gym get it damn near everytime the INJ.

you still getting it on the tren e mate?

am on day 7 on 2,5 mg per day. my strength up 40 lbs in behind the neck press and make me very aggressiv much stronger than tren A and also im little bit harder and muscles is fuller. hope that will help. good luck bro

I dont know about you guys but I ran it at around 2mgs daily for around 20 days. Nothing has ever made my hair fall out faster than this stuff. Honestly, if I were to run a couple more cycle with it in the future I would go completely bald probably:eek::eek::eek:

I dont know about you guys but I ran it at around 2mgs daily for around 20 days. Nothing has ever made my hair fall out faster than this stuff. Honestly, if I were to run a couple more cycle with it in the future I would go completely bald probably:eek::eek::eek:

Besides the hair falling out, what were your results strength and muscle wise?

Am using it now and I must say it is nothing short of amazing...Still have not found the best dosage yet though...Night sweats are crazy and aggression is way way up...Am running 5mgs orally but feel that is too much so I am gonna cut that in half and see...Way stronger than running 15mgs inject....Boo Koo liver protection definetly...

Metribolone(methyltrienolone)

Here is some info on Metribolone from Mr. Llewellyn's book Anabolics 9th ed. pg.305. Methyltrienolone is one of the strongest oral anabolic steroids ever produced. This agent is a derivative of trenbolone. Its potency has been measured to be anywhere from 120 to 300 times greater than methyltestosterone. Its potency is only matched by its relative toxicity, which has limited its use to that of laboratory use only. It has a very high resistance to hepatic metabolism. This makes it exceedingly liver toxic. Routine blood tests should be conducted to ensure the agent is not imparting damage. Duration should also be limited to 4 weeks or less. Dosages of .5mg a day is all that is required to be effective. Mr. Llewllyn's advice is to avoid it. Anyone using it or any other anabolic might be interested in an online blood test by Directlabs.com. They have a Sept. special called Cardio Plus for $39. The test covers liver function such as ALT and AST, kidney function such as Bun/Creatinine ratio and cholesterol. You order it online then go to a local lab to have the blood drawn and tested.

I wish more ppl would try gauls' mt. its probably good stuff. plus, it will last forever

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131