over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL and gyno ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what is the truth about PGCL melting gyno ?

any REAL experience with REAL results ?

got to get mine done again, surgeron screwed up last time and didnt take the whole gland away
son of a bitch

but it seems like there is a couple good feedbacks about PGCL used to kill gyno

anyone ?

gyno surgery the only thing that worked for me.

with lots of cardio clean diet some aromasin and fat burners i could keep it looking less puffy, but nothing will help if its already there.

lots of times there is just fat and water behind the nip so if you can cut down you can make it look less.

i have had gyno surgery twice yayyyy for running gear at 19 and not knowing what you are doing.

PGCL won't help. I'm not a letro fan, but a big dose for 2-3 weeks will do much better for gyno than just about anything else short of surgery.

Do you think legit PGCL/Letro/etc would do something for what seems like pubertal gyno? I seriously cannot tell if I have it or not. 6 doctors (including 2 endocrinologists) have told me I don't but its always cold in there and when contracted they look normal, but when warm/relaxed it looks like puffy nipples/gyno.

Im getting surgery done (again) around october but until then I cant stand the fucking view of it
Not as bad as it used to look but I can still see it and its driving me nuts

Fucking surgeron didnt do his motherfucking job correctly

Do you think legit PGCL/Letro/etc would do something for what seems like pubertal gyno? I seriously cannot tell if I have it or not. 6 doctors (including 2 endocrinologists) have told me I don't but its always cold in there and when contracted they look normal, but when warm/relaxed it looks like puffy nipples/gyno.

Same thing happens to me...it's definitely gyno. Keep searching for more opinions...

Mine almost disappears while off cycle...but a few weeks after I start, even on a low dose of test (200mg/wk) they're puffy as hell when warm/relaxed. Sucks!

Same thing happens to me...it's definitely gyno. Keep searching for more opinions...

Mine almost disappears while off cycle...but a few weeks after I start, even on a low dose of test (200mg/wk) they're puffy as hell when warm/relaxed. Sucks!

So does it continue to go away for you at the end of each cycle or does it get any worse with each cycle? For me, it looks the same I think even though I'm on cycle, maybe a little puffier when warm but when cold/contracted they seriously look completely normal and they actually get small. I wasn't sure if gyno would do that. I feel gland there but I'm not sure if its any more than a normal amount...there doesn't seem to be that "hard pea sized lump" people talk about. It does suck though, I'm constantly back and forth about getting surgery or not. To the outside world no one really notices but to me it's annoying as hell.

Mike, the same happened to me as well, in that the surgeon didn't get the whole gland in my right nip, and thus i'll too have to have surgery again at some point:(

Talk about feeling your pain and being pissed. The good thing for me is that right now mine is not flared up at all, and doing well.

Outside of surgery, i'd recommend Aromasin/Toremifene/Cabergoline.

I'm very impressed with this combo.

So does it continue to go away for you at the end of each cycle or does it get any worse with each cycle? For me, it looks the same I think even though I'm on cycle, maybe a little puffier when warm but when cold/contracted they seriously look completely normal and they actually get small. I wasn't sure if gyno would do that. I feel gland there but I'm not sure if its any more than a normal amount...there doesn't seem to be that "hard pea sized lump" people talk about. It does suck though, I'm constantly back and forth about getting surgery or not. To the outside world no one really notices but to me it's annoying as hell.

For me it gets worse on cycle, then shrinks after...I will let you know after I come off this time (might be awhile though, lol). I think a LOT of it, for me at least, is anxiety buildup by androgens / bp and then I start imagining that it's worse than it was. Water retention is also up while on cycle, even on AIs, so that will increase the puffy look as well. If you're bulking bodyfat is higher...etc...but this time I'm doing my first cut on cycle, and notice that they look more puffy than when I cut naturally...

I dunno, it's a serious mindfuck. This is just what I noticed PREVIOUSLY...it may eventually NOT go away after cycle. But it's the same concept as pubertal gyno...when the hormones finally settle down, most times it disappears. I just don't think I'm getting gyno on 1mg adex ED and 20mg tamox...but my mind insists its getting worse.

Best thing to do, IMO, is to just get surgery done so you don't have anxiety from it anymore. This is my plan, at least, when I get some more $$$.

For me it gets worse on cycle, then shrinks after...I will let you know after I come off this time (might be awhile though, lol). I think a LOT of it, for me at least, is anxiety buildup by androgens / bp and then I start imagining that it's worse than it was. Water retention is also up while on cycle, even on AIs, so that will increase the puffy look as well. If you're bulking bodyfat is higher...etc...but this time I'm doing my first cut on cycle, and notice that they look more puffy than when I cut naturally...

I dunno, it's a serious mindfuck. This is just what I noticed PREVIOUSLY...it may eventually NOT go away after cycle. But it's the same concept as pubertal gyno...when the hormones finally settle down, most times it disappears. I just don't think I'm getting gyno on 1mg adex ED and 20mg tamox...but my mind insists its getting worse.

Best thing to do, IMO, is to just get surgery done so you don't have anxiety from it anymore. This is my plan, at least, when I get some more $$$.

Sounds exactly like me as far as the thought process goes. It really is a total mind fuck. Sometimes I forget about it for awhile and other times it's all I can think about it and prevents me from even enjoying a cycle. I would like to get surgery but I'm only 21 so it would be a whole to do with my parents knowing, finding the money for it (I know it would come out of my pocket unless we could somehow get it covered by insurance), etc.

By the way, I'm cutting this cycle too. What compounds are you using and how are the results? I'm a little upset by mine to be honest, started losing strength and size around week 6...currently week 8. 500mg test E/week + 30mg superdrol the first 4 weeks.

Outside of surgery, i'd recommend Aromasin/Toremifene/Cabergoline.

I'm very impressed with this combo.

To prevent it or actually reduce whats there?

got great results pinning pgcl directly into gyno, used letro for about 12 days as well and have noticed that my gyno has melted away..trying to put off surgery til winter and this has seemed to work for me so far

Moreso to reduce it...though reduction will depend on the development of the gland formation established. If well developed only surgery will probably work.

Sounds exactly like me as far as the thought process goes. It really is a total mind fuck. Sometimes I forget about it for awhile and other times it's all I can think about it and prevents me from even enjoying a cycle. I would like to get surgery but I'm only 21 so it would be a whole to do with my parents knowing, finding the money for it (I know it would come out of my pocket unless we could somehow get it covered by insurance), etc.

By the way, I'm cutting this cycle too. What compounds are you using and how are the results? I'm a little upset by mine to be honest, started losing strength and size around week 6...currently week 8. 500mg test E/week + 30mg superdrol the first 4 weeks.

I'm using 250mg test E, 400mg EQ, 300mg mast E, 300mg tren E. Will add in winny at 50mg ED last 6 weeks, drop EQ 3 weeks out from show and test 2 weeks out from show (it'll be my first one). Running necessary AIs and caber...shouldn't have any gyno this cycle, but like you said it's a mindfuck.

I would advise maybe trying a low test + tren cycle your next go round (maybe you could add EQ if you really wanted), you can easily keep the aromatization under control, just don't use dbol :p Helps the mindfuck a little knowing that, on paper, you shouldn't be getting any gyno.

The results are...very little muscle loss, and I have more striations than I've ever seen in my life, even on lower carbs...

Last edited:
got great results pinning pgcl directly into gyno, used letro for about 12 days as well and have noticed that my gyno has melted away..trying to put off surgery til winter and this has seemed to work for me so far

Pubertal or AAS induced gyno?

I'm using 250mg test E, 400mg EQ, 300mg mast E, 300mg tren E. Will add in winny at 50mg ED last 6 weeks, drop EQ 3 weeks out from show and test 2 weeks out from show (it'll be my first one). Running necessary AIs and caber...shouldn't have any gyno this cycle, but like you said it's a mindfuck.

I would advise maybe trying a low test + tren cycle your next go round (maybe you could add EQ if you really wanted), you can easily keep the aromatization under control, just don't use dbol :p Helps the mindfuck a little knowing that, on paper, you shouldn't be getting any gyno.

The results are...very little muscle loss, and I have more striations than I've ever seen in my life, even on lower carbs...

I am sure tren would do wonders for me, but being only 21 and not planning on going on TRT until at least 30+ I'm worried about the sides and the HPTA suppression.

Is dbol something to avoid in general if worried about gyno? From what I have read it can definitely contribute to gyno through aromatization, but that it's actually worse than test because it aromatizes to something that can't necessary be controlled with an AI, or maybe nolva...something like that.

Pubertal or AAS induced gyno?

I am sure tren would do wonders for me, but being only 21 and not planning on going on TRT until at least 30+ I'm worried about the sides and the HPTA suppression.

Is dbol something to avoid in general if worried about gyno? From what I have read it can definitely contribute to gyno through aromatization, but that it's actually worse than test because it aromatizes to something that can't necessary be controlled with an AI, or maybe nolva...something like that.

I'm fine with test + dbol and an AI...it seems to be dbol + tren = gyno city for me. Dbol is awesome, if you haven't tried it yet...you're missing out!

I'm fine with test + dbol and an AI...it seems to be dbol + tren = gyno city for me. Dbol is awesome, if you haven't tried it yet...you're missing out!

I'll probably be buying some with my next order in a few weeks actually. So you don't get the gyno with just tren either, only tren + dbol? Interesting, I wonder if that would be estrogen or progesterone related gyno. I guess you were since able to get it under control with AIs/Serms

mike if the surgeon didnt do a good job and you have to re-do it again, will there be a full charge for 2nd surgery?

I had surgery and my gyno came back on both sides... surgeon refused to remove the gland because he said the nipples would concave. I told him I'd rather have that than get gyno again. No luck convincing him since insurance covered it for me.

I shot PGCL into my gyno and it didn't reduce it. Maybe I didn't give it enough times, but it just didn't seem to be doing any good and was very uncomfortable.

I will be getting surgery again, this time I will be paying and insisting on the entire gland being removed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131