over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been using Synthetine straight for 8 weeks now since I been back to workout after a long time of shitty diet and no weight lifting/ no cardio AT ALL

I was fat as FUCK (up to 16% :banghead: )
I changed my diet/ went back to the gym and started to lose fat ... then added Synthetine and BOOM the fat just MELTED

I have been using HGH on and off for years and really love the fat loss from it, and trust me guys, Synthetine is AT LEAST AS GOOD AS HGH IN TERM OF FAT LOSS

Guys if you are fighting for fat loss, go ahead, Synthetine is THE weapon of choice

Thanks Synthetek and big props !! :cool:

I have been using Synthetine straight for 8 weeks now since I been back to workout after a long time of shitty diet and no weight lifting/ no cardio AT ALL

I was fat as FUCK (up to 16% :banghead: )
I changed my diet/ went back to the gym and started to lose fat ... then added Synthetine and BOOM the fat just MELTED

I have been using HGH on and off for years and really love the fat loss from it, and trust me guys, Synthetine is AT LEAST AS GOOD AS HGH IN TERM OF FAT LOSS

Guys if you are fighting for fat loss, go ahead, Synthetine is THE weapon of choice

Thanks Synthetek and big props !! :cool:

Yes, at super high doses like we have been experimenting with lately (20ml+ per day), the shit is amazing. Most won't try that due to the cost though.

Mike, was synthetine the only thing you used? And we're you using the 20ml + dose? If not what was your dose at?

Yes, at super high doses like we have been experimenting with lately (20ml+ per day), the shit is amazing. Most won't try that due to the cost though.

Big A, any sides at those levels or muscle loss?

Big A,

Would you need as much if you are using both Synthetine and Syntheselen? I am 80kg with ~10-12% BF. If goal was pure fat loss would it better to use 4ml of each or 8ml of Synthetine by itself daily?

Mike, was synthetine the only thing you used? And we're you using the 20ml + dose? If not what was your dose at?

I started for 4 weeks with nothing but synthetine
Started at 5cc's a day week 1
10cc's a day week 2
15cc's a day week 3
20cc's a day week 4

and been on 20 cc's a day ever since

the cost might be a little bit high but I recommend it anyway

I have used T3/clen and HGH in the past and synthetine comes at the same level AT LEAST

And no, I am not paid by any way by synthetek, I just tell it like it is : after 16 years of workout and supps use, Synthetine is the best fat loss product I ever used

Big A,

Would you need as much if you are using both Synthetine and Syntheselen? I am 80kg with ~10-12% BF. If goal was pure fat loss would it better to use 4ml of each or 8ml of Synthetine by itself daily?

Im not big A but I would use as much Synthetine even when running syntheselen in the same time

Dont forget that both of those products are different and work synergistically

Im not big A but I would use as much Synthetine even when running syntheselen in the same time

Dont forget that both of those products are different and work synergistically

Agreed.....

There are no adverse sides at those amounts, other then like Big A said, the cost.....

Definetely no muscle loss. If anything, the muscles look fuller. No idea the mechanism.

Big A,

They are two entirely different products. Synthetine allows fat burning to happen while Syntheselen is a fat burner.

I don't use Syntheselen anymore as I am simply sick of IM injections. The only IM's I do are the HRT shots. Synthetine I do SQ - 1.5ml/shot, 14 shots per day all over the body. Painless, hassle free, none of that IM pain in the ass.

14 shots per day all over the body. Painless, hassle free, none of that IM pain in the ass.

Wow, that's a whole lot of shots! Much better and less painful then IM injects though!!

what's the lowest acceptable dose of synthetine? i could probably only afford 2mls/3mls a day is that ok for some fat loss? thanks for any info

Do you get any issues with the 1.5ml sub-q shots everyday?

Mike is this how you do your 20ml daily too? Have you tried very large (5ml) im shots before... how were they?

Sounds like you have a good thing going. I will look into this next time I tighten up. I wish I could afford 20ml ed though :eek: Maybe 5ml per day for me :D

Mike I just replied to your pm. Good to see your doing well :)

what's the lowest acceptable dose of synthetine? i could probably only afford 2mls/3mls a day is that ok for some fat loss? thanks for any info

It is body weight dependent, but I would say that no less then 3mg/ed.

Do you get any issues with the 1.5ml sub-q shots everyday?

No issues at all. It dissipates instantly. I sit down in my office chair and I start sticking it all over my stomach.

Stack?

Hey guys, what would you think of stacking Synthetine with Syntheselen plus clen and GHRP-2 and Fragment 176-191?

Woking in moderate cal deffecit.

Any thoughts would be great.

Cheers :D

my wife used the combination of sythetine and syntheselen. she is very happy with the results. no pain at all and she is so thankful to synthetek for making these amazing products.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear