over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aurum rx test cyp and npp log

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I received my products yesterday and did my first pin this morning . I shot 1ml of each of the npp/test cyp.i will do this 3 times a week for a total of 600mg npp and 750mg test cyp.i haven't used anything in 4 months other than a little gh and hcg .my body weight went from 205 to 180 pounds .i came off everything with the intentions of getting my wife pregnant but we decided to wait .so I am really anxious to put some size back on .ill post in this thread every couple of days to show my progress and report on the effects of the Aurum rx npp and test cyp.

It's been 24 hours since my first shot yesterday and there is no pain or soreness .i honestly can't even tell where I injected .

Ok I decided to up the test to 1250mg/week .

1250mg wow lol

not feeling it or just want a higher dose?

not feeling it or just want a higher dose?

I only did one shot so far, I just want to dose higher .i usually run about 1000-1200mg/week of test during my blasts .im only going to dose that high for 4 weeks and then drop the test down

thats going to be awesome

im excited to see the results brother

Well I'm 2 shots in and they were both smooth ,no next day soreness or lumps .i am using 1250mg test cyp and 600mg npp.so far so good

ive felt no lumps or pip either

im only running 500mg test e and 50 mg dbol split up. ive pinned three times and im feeling the libido already and noticing back acne. ill start my exemestane now

I'm about a week in and starting to have a libido again .remember I haven't used anything for 4 months and my sex drive was in the toilet .last time I came off everything my test level was like a 59 .i am also 45 years old . I am actually about 3 pounds heavier this morning .

very awesome

thats great news bro!

I weighed myself this morning and I am 186.5 pounds ,up about 6 pounds from my first morning weigh in .my workouts are more intense and recuperation is much better .i haven't really seen much of a strength increase yet but I feel great and I have a libido now

I weighed myself this morning and I am 186.5 pounds ,up about 6 pounds from my first morning weigh in .my workouts are more intense and recuperation is much better .i haven't really seen much of a strength increase yet but I feel great and I have a libido now

Wow,These are definitely good news,thanks!!!

I'm almost 2 weeks in and feel like a different man .i am recuperating so much better .i am not sore like I was when I wasn't using anything .i actually wake up a few times a night with a hard on and my interest in sex went from being nonexistent to wanting sex.i am starting to go s little heavier with the weights and do more sets .the Aurum rx test cyp and npp are really good .i am up about 8 pounds already .

Two thumbs way up

I'm almost 2 weeks in and feel like a different man .i am recuperating so much better .i am not sore like I was when I wasn't using anything .i actually wake up a few times a night with a hard on and my interest in sex went from being nonexistent to wanting sex.i am starting to go s little heavier with the weights and do more sets .the Aurum rx test cyp and npp are really good .i am up about 8 pounds already .

good new in here in this log :) his test e is spot on mg for mg i love it :)

good to hear your test is up feeling good affects everything in life so feeling will make everything else good too :):headbang:

good new in here in this log :) his test e is spot on mg for mg i love it :)

The Aurum rx test cyp and npp are good products ,I am happy with them

good to hear your test is up feeling good affects everything in life so feeling will make everything else good too :):headbang:

I honestly feel like a new man .this time around I went 4 months without any steroids trying to have another baby and I had to give in ,I couldn't take feeling like shit anymore .even with the high doses of hcg and hmg it didn't help .

It's a little over 2 weeks on and I'm up 8 pounds .my strength has increased .weights are feeling lighter and I am doing more sets .i feel great and my libido is in full swing .

I am very satisfied with the Aurum rx test cyp and npp .im up 10 pounds and strength has increased in the 3 weeks I have been using it .im switching over to the Aurum labs test mix 300 to see how it compares to the rx line

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131