YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg. Aurum RX Test E log and bloods.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Big-Dawg will log for us Test E. and at the end will do bloods.

Thanks brother!!!

Following...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Sweet! In for the log.

Going to run Test E at 250mg week split into Mon and Thurs doses...Between week 3-4 will get bloods done and post...My test levels are extremely low normally as you can see... 1487776784146.jpg 1487776790027.jpg

Going to run Test E at 250mg week split into Mon and Thurs doses...Between week 3-4 will get bloods done and post...My test levels are extremely low normally as you can see...View attachment 89518View attachment 89519
Have to day dealing with Viking from beginning has been very easy,communication is top notch as is very fast T/A...Vials filled to the top, sealed well,and like the Aurum Rx label style...Pinned half a ml/cc with a 29g 1/2 inch slin pin in my quad and oil flowed very smooth and zero pip...All I am going to run first 3-4 weeks is the Test E at 250mgs and 4iu of HGH M-F...

Took my second shot 1/2ml/cc of Aurum RX Test E 250 went very smooth just like the first no pip at all...

On my 3rd pin of the beginning of my second week...Pinned the 1/2ml/cc Aurum Test E 250 and was very smooth as was last week...Can defiantly say I feel the peaks at around 24hrs with the Enanthate...Will get bloods done after week 3 and post...Thanks Viking for the opportunity to run your test e for my trt...

On my 3rd pin of the beginning of my second week...Pinned the 1/2ml/cc Aurum Test E 250 and was very smooth as was last week...Can defiantly say I feel the peaks at around 24hrs with the Enanthate...Will get bloods done after week 3 and post...Thanks Viking for the opportunity to run your test e for my trt...

Nice man! I'm going to be hopping on his test c very soon to run for my trt. I'll only be doing 200/wk. def interested to see how your bloods turn it. I usually pin my trt with slins and draw straight from the vial. Curious if you have tried that with his stuff or if you use regular pins?

Edit: just read your post about the 29ga. Did you draw with it or backload?

Nice man! I'm going to be hopping on his test c very soon to run for my trt. I'll only be doing 200/wk. def interested to see how your bloods turn it. I usually pin my trt with slins and draw straight from the vial. Curious if you have tried that with his stuff or if you use regular pins?

Edit: just read your post about the 29ga. Did you draw with it or backload?
I backload the slins,not patient enough to draw with them lol...Oil is really smooth though when pinning...

Awesome! I can't wait! I'll be following along.
Yeah for Thurs pin I'm going to draw with a 29g 1/2inch slin pin just to see how it draws...Not going to heat it I'll just leave it at normal temp as to where I live it's at least 80 degrees lately...

Yeah for Thurs pin I'm going to draw with a 29g 1/2inch slin pin just to see how it draws...Not going to heat it I'll just leave it at normal temp as to where I live it's at least 80 degrees lately...

Nice yeah I'm interested to see how that gso draws. I can draw mct in a 30ga in about 2-3 minutes. Def let me know.

Feeling good so far on the Test e,going to pin again Thursday in the pm...

Nice yeah I'm interested to see how that gso draws. I can draw mct in a 30ga in about 2-3 minutes. Def let me know.
Okay I just pulled .5ml/cc with a 29g insulin syringe for my pin tonight,it's actually cool where I am this morning and it only took 1 min 34 sec to draw...I'm very impressed with how smooth the oil is...Viking Aurum RX Test E is on point no doubt...

Okay I just pulled .5ml/cc with a 29g insulin syringe for my pin tonight,it's actually cool where I am this morning and it only took 1 min 34 sec to draw...I'm very impressed with how smooth the oil is...Viking Aurum RX Test E is on point no doubt...

Hell yeah!! Just got my goodies last night and I will be pinning some of his test c tonight!

Just pinned tonight,went as usual no pip and flows very smooth...I've been sticking to pinning my quads for awhile now so Monday might switch it up to my delts...Defiantly no need to back load the slin pin as it draws very nicely through a 29g...

Just pinned tonight,went as usual no pip and flows very smooth...I've been sticking to pinning my quads for awhile now so Monday might switch it up to my delts...Defiantly no need to back load the slin pin as it draws very nicely through a 29g...

Yep just drew mine tonight too. Super easy into a 29ga. Almost makes pinning too easy haha. Pushes out nice and fast too.

Okay this next week Mon and Thurs will be 3 weeks,so I'll be getting bloods drawn the on the following Monday the 13th before I pin...I will be fasted when have bloods done also...As far as I feel so far I'm feeling really good on the test so thinking that my labs will be good...I really appreciate Viking for giving me this opportunity to log...

THE REAPER

Okay did my pin this morning of the Aurum RX Test E 250mg/ml,went smooth as all the rest have...Pinned in my right side Delt today...Still drawing with 29g 1/2inch slin pin,draws very easily... And of course pinned same...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828