over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biglizard225 **Monster SUPERDROL log**

biglizard225

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok guys I'm a little late on this but I promised I would put up a log and share with everyone my results.

What I'll be running.

Monster Sdrol 30mg/day
Test prop / dose undisclosed (not relevant here)

Diet: restricted calories. I eat clean year round but I'm cleaning it up even more to see better cosmetic effects.

Protein: 300-350
Carbs: 100 (low day) 600 (high day)
Fats 80-100
Cals: 3-5000 per day depending on high or low day.
Starting weight: 267

My first few days on Sdrol I got a nasty stomach bug that my whole house got so it kinda fucked me up early.

I started it on a Wednesday night and woke the next day went threw my day and trained shoulder the next night. Guys I set a fuckin PR on my second day on Sdrol. Hit 405 behind the neck smith machine press for 2 clean reps. No spotter.
Played with 80lb side laterals and went to 100's for a fairly strict 8 reps.

The visual effects weren't evident yet but the pump was stupid. Anyway that night is when I got sick. It took me 2 days to recover so I started back and now I'm about 1 week into it at 30mgs a day.

Visual/Cosmetic effects are coming into play here now. It looks like a dry Anadrol. Like Anadrol and winstrol and mast had a baby. Anyway weight has gone up about 2 pounds while restricting calories. I'm eating very clean with one small cheat meal a day but still staying within calorie goals.

Obviously with something this strong you would expect some negative effects and while I promise to be 100 honest I'll tell you my negative side effect so far has been nausea. It seems to be smashing my digestive system especially if I eat a very high fat meal.

I'll keep everyone updated. One week into it hopefully I'll last the 5 weeks I had planned. So far monster superdrol is 100% real superdrol and not for the faint of heart

I'll be following this.

Good luck!

Thank you bro,

Ok guys leg day today.

This is what it looked like. No PR today but felt damn good and was getting great squeeze and contraction reps.

Back squats:
505x12
545x5

Lying Leg Curl:
4 sets pyramiding up weight with 3 second contractions.
12 reps
10 reps
8 reps
8 reps

Old School Icarian Hack squat: (this is not that new pussy hack squat companies make now days this thing is basically straight up and down so you don't go piling plates on it.) also I make sure to bottom out on these ass to hamstrings

3 plates/side x 26
4 plates/side x 14
5 plates/side x 8

Leg quad extension: FST-7 style
10 reps 30 seconds rest. Getting the volume in

Machine Calf raises: 4 sets

(Supersetted) with Standing calf raises

Stiff leg deads:
225x22
315x15
405x5

Legs where trashed but pumps were insane and I love the added aggression I'm getting from the superdrol

I'll be following as well. Sorry if I missed it but is this oral or injectable?

Right on biglizard! We are stoked to have a guy of your caliber logging our superdrol. Sounds like you are off to a great start. Thanks for the log. You know how to get ahold of us if you need anything.

Thanks guys. I'm not big on logging but something this strong and how much I think Sdrol is faked I felt it really deserved to be logged.

so far it's looking good for monster,

Chest tomorrow.

Hopefully I don't tear something with the fuckin strength I'm getting off this stuff. The first chest day last week on it I flat benched 495 for 4 and a single of 545 and did which is the most I've ever done at my highest body weight of a fat 290. Granted I'm 268 a lot leaner these days and strength is climbing without all the fat leverage lol

Definitely following along with this one! How have the sides been so far?

Definitely following along with this one! How have the sides been so far?

First week my stomach and bowels were jacked up, I think partially due to the stomach virus then introducing.something this strong back into the mix, I've been doing my greens formula along with Fage Greek yogurt and chia seed to help with digestion and it has seemed to help a lot.

Other than that some indigestion, basically it has all been digestive related w sides and a lot of that I think people can control with probiotics fiber and eating plenty of greens and fruit.

While I'm on the topic of diet I'll go ahead post an example day for me for anyone who is interested:

1st meal:
4 cage free omega eggs
1 cup Greek yogurt
6 oz potatoes
1 cup strawberries
2 scoops greens formula

••••TRAIN••••

Post workout meal: (meal number 2)

8oz sirloin steak (cooked weight)
1 cup jasmine rice

3rd meal:
8oz chicken breast (cooked weight)
1 cup jasmine rice

4th meal:

5th meal:

Last meal:
Pasta with either beef or shrimp. I'll just cook a whole box of angel hair pasta and a 12 oz bag of shrimp and eat as much as I want with some apple juice or whatever other sweet stuff I want.

I love eating like this it's a great balance, keeps my sensitivity up and gives me a reason to eat clean during the day so I can come home enjoy my last meal have sex with my wife and go to bed LOL

Quick question for you, how are you breaking up the 30mg? 10 every few hours?

Awesome, thank you for sharing!

As far as probiotics go, do you use a supplement or try to get them from foods? When I'm not in contest prep, I like to use Kefir as a means of getting extra probiotics. Seems to keep my stomach and digestion all working well.

First week my stomach and bowels were jacked up, I think partially due to the stomach virus then introducing.something this strong back into the mix, I've been doing my greens formula along with Fage Greek yogurt and chia seed to help with digestion and it has seemed to help a lot.

Other than that some indigestion, basically it has all been digestive related w sides and a lot of that I think people can control with probiotics fiber and eating plenty of greens and fruit.

While I'm on the topic of diet I'll go ahead post an example day for me for anyone who is interested:

1st meal:
4 cage free omega eggs
1 cup Greek yogurt
6 oz potatoes
1 cup strawberries
2 scoops greens formula

••••TRAIN••••

Post workout meal: (meal number 2)

8oz sirloin steak (cooked weight)
1 cup jasmine rice

3rd meal:
1 cup jasmine rice

4th meal:

5th meal:

Last meal:
Pasta with either beef or shrimp. I'll just cook a whole box of angel hair pasta and a 12 oz bag of shrimp and eat as much as I want with some apple juice or whatever other sweet stuff I want.

I love eating like this it's a great balance, keeps my sensitivity up and gives me a reason to eat clean during the day so I can come home enjoy my last meal have sex with my wife and go to bed LOL

Quick question for you, how are you breaking up the 30mg? 10 every few hours?

I work grave yard shift so this what I do. I come home from work, I eat shower pin and take 10mg before I go to sleep. Then I wake up 11am or so and take the other 20mgs about 1.5 before I train. I tried taking it all at one time but I find that hits my stomach and digestion the hardest.

My rule with any oral is since most only have 8-10 hour half lives I make sure I do twice a day to keep blood levels steady or I take a little at night and the majority of the dose pre workout

Awesome, thank you for sharing!

As far as probiotics go, do you use a supplement or try to get them from foods? When I'm not in contest prep, I like to use Kefir as a means of getting extra probiotics. Seems to keep my stomach and digestion all working well.

I've done the probiotics in pill form and I find they work really well but there way too expensive for me so I just do Fage Greek yogurt that way I can kill 2 birds with one stone. 23 grams of protein per cup and loaded with probiotics it's kind of a win win for like 6 bucks a quart. I like kefir too but kefir is basically just a Greek yogurt smoothie I find they offer the same benefits

Superdrol always crushed my appetite pretty hard too

Appetite has returned today!! I've been starving all day smashing chicken, sirloin steak and rice today.

I'm extremely happy I guess my digestion has leveled back out since I got sick so I'm back eating a truck load again.... hopefully.

Face is starting to bloat a little. Weight is up to 272. So that means I've gained 4-5 pounds in a week and a half. I'm leaning out so its probably just water weight.

I hit chest yesterday with my typical delt pump up after chest.

Chest day looked like this.

Incline Barbell:
405x8
455x3 drop 405x4 drop 315x8 drop 225x12

Flat Dumbell: my gym only goes up to 150 so I'm limited here
150x15
150x12
150x 9

Pec Dek:
3 sets pyramiding up squeezing chest hard

Dips:
3 sets body weight

Delts:
4 sets Lateral raises with 30's (21's rep scheme)
3 sets 20 pound chain lateral raises. 12 reps (controlled squeezes)

Great update. Strong incline barbell man. Glad your your appetite is back. Now its time to really put on some mass.

Damn brother....you're on strong SOB

Weight is up to 274 with no dietary changes still eating chicken and rice with on high calorie meal a day. This sudden weight gain kinda has me feeling like poo poo. The lethargy has set in.

Hit shoulders yesterday and behind the neck smith machine pressed 315 for 13 no spotter. 365 x 5 no spotter

Strength still climbing slowly. Pumps are great and the scale is still climbing let's see what another week can do! Thursday will be leg day so I plan on doing a high rep squat day. Will be back to keep this updated

Weight is up to 274 with no dietary changes still eating chicken and rice with on high calorie meal a day. This sudden weight gain kinda has me feeling like poo poo. The lethargy has set in.

Hit shoulders yesterday and behind the neck smith machine pressed 315 for 13 no spotter. 365 x 5 no spotter

Strength still climbing slowly. Pumps are great and the scale is still climbing let's see what another week can do! Thursday will be leg day so I plan on doing a high rep squat day. Will be back to keep this updated

Oh man, here comes the lethargy. I love superdrol for the gains but go does it get to me after a week or two. Nice to know the scale is climbing as well as strength.

Let me ask brother, at this point do you feel like we have ourselves a true superdrol on our hands?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity